Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Future Of NAIRALAND - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Future Of NAIRALAND (1180 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs / The Future Of Nairaland & The Competitive Landscape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Greetings to you all Nairalanders.
I could say i do have a prediction for this company because am not just seeing it as a forum.
The future of this Forum is beyond human knowledge.
I would say that someday Nairaland will be a great company. Am not saying its not a company already, but will someday become an outstanding one.
I will not like to compare by saying they will become like google or microsoft but i would rather say that they will become more than those companies.
I couldnt compare because comparism wont improve us but rather impare us.
Those companies do have their own failures and limit but their failures and limit will become our own success and acheivement. The sky will be our limit.
In every dream their is always a goal but when failure arises the goal becomes unacheived.
Thank God the whole thing started as a forum and has the capability of controlling large amount of data.
One thing i know with this forum is discipline. Doing dynamic things is not just enough but discipline.
Discipline must be implimented in all aspect of this COMPANY.
Please all Nairalanders, it is not just enough for us to glance through this forum and leave but let us also have a future for this COMPANY. I have a future for it so what about you?
Let us have your mind.
Please do so, that we may be proud of this COMPANY one day.
Its a matter of co-operation. Let us work together as a team.
The greatest acheivement is in team work.
Our weakness is not our focus because they are not an excuse.
We have a strenght. I believe bro Seun will understand that better. Let that remain a mystry. Because what people know they destroy but what they dont know they call names.
Am not emphasising on spiritual aspect of it but let the natural be put into details.
Please lets talk with the wisdom of Solomon. Although when the Lamb talks the wolves were sometimes permited.
You are welcome in the name of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by Mologi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
hw e concer me self....well good talk...

SEUN ur pocket go dey swell like oga jona pennis
amen

1 Like

Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Arrant nonsense!
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by KazukiIto(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2014
The worst thing to happen since Nigerian politics.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Op grin grin grin
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by HCpaul(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Where is Nairaland going?
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by Tobilastik(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please lets talk with the wisdom of Solomon. Although when the Lamb talks the wolves were sometimes permitted. You are welcome in the name of the Lord.

NONSENSE
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks, OP.
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by emmyw(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
W
Re: The Future Of NAIRALAND by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2015
Seun:
Thanks, OP.
You are welcome bro! I sincerely wish you well from the bottom of my heart.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Animal Called In Your Dialect?? (Picture) / Stunning Photos Of Most Bizarre Houses In The World / Hurry: Enroll Now In Zenith Bank Training School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.