Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

The New Nokia Morph! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Nokia Morph! (3369 Views)

The New Nokia 105: The $20 Mobile You Only Need To Charge Once A MONTH / MTN, Nokia Phone Upgrde: Swap An Old Phone For A New Nokia Lumia 625 / New Nokia-lumia-800 To Use Micro-sim Like Ipad/iphone4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nokia Morph! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Nokia has once again proven their superiority by introducing the new Nokia MORPH. Though not yet released, it is expected to pose a major challenge for other mobile giants like SE, Motorolla and others. It is a product of nanotechnology (for all ye computer gurus) which makes it flexible and able to conform into any shape (na waa o!). As if dis wasn't enough, the Morph also has other breathtaking and interesting features like its Chameleon like ability and also its sensitivity to the environment , and so on, the Morph was created as a result of years of research embarked upon by nokia together with the University of Cambridge, so i believe it will definitely not be 'one of those phones'. You guys should check the phone out and reply. http://www.nokia.com/A4852062

Ciao!
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by hayprof(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
[center]Hmmn, Quite interesting

grin[/center]
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by hayprof(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2008
This time around phone users must wound grin
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by lynxnoon(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2008
EWO!! shocked shocked
hv u guys seen d demo video??
TEKINOLOGI!!!
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by Dclique(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
NOKIA GO MAKE PERSON CRAZE WAN DAY grin grin grin
lynxnoon:

EWO!! shocked shocked
hv u guys seen d demo video??
TEKINOLOGI!!!
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by lynxnoon(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2008
Dclique:

NOKIA GO MAKE PERSON CRAZE WAN DAY grin grin grin
men  i almost craze afta watching dat demo; u only see stuf like dat in movies grin
Bt d way, guys wen is nokia 5800 express music entering naija market? i know it was announced in oct this yr undecided undecided
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by Holyrule(m): 5:33am On Nov 30, 2008
@marketers and importers
like how much that nokia morph fit cost
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by DualCore1: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2008
Nokia, so my N95 wasn't that cool a device eh? How nice, LoL.
Just wondering how much this thing will cost.
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by maxjax(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
cheesy iT all startd with n0kia, n' als0 gonna end with nokia for sure grin

Re: The New Nokia Morph! by just1n(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2008
damn! wee inna deep sh1t!
is dat a mobi undecided
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by Dclique(m): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2008
That phone iz tha future,
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by lynxnoon(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
men guys dat nokia morph wil be expensive oh!!
wit all dat technology in 1device
Wel d good tin is oda higher device wil com out afta it n eventually reducing d price,
hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by texazzpete(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2008
Haba!
This is merely a concept, not nearly an actual phone itself. A device like this is years away from being a reality.
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by lynxnoon(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
Yeah us rite but i bet u it wil stil com out somday
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by naijafan(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
Maybe in 25 years time. or more. BTW, these concepts are often too stupid to ever get produced. How many concept phones have you ever seen actualize?
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by sect(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nokians don dey dream. . . . lol
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by skipo87(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
2o0k pEr this pHoNe nO gO tOo SmAlL
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
Texxaz. . Dont underestimate what ''NOKIA'' can or cant do. . .
The release date might be soon, or might be far. .
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by texazzpete(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Texxaz. . don't underestimate what ''NOKIA'' can or can't do. . .
The release date might be soon, or might be far. .
It's a concept, meaning that technologies from this stuff may be used in future devices. However this will most certainly not be coming out in this form, and certainly will not be out anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Nokia has been teasing a major product announcement today. Wonder what that'll be?
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by patholaw: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2008
the phone na die ooooo nokia connecting people shocked shocked
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
yeah yeah yeah yet another hype from good ol' nokia. Did any of u ever hear of the AEON (nokia aeon, the phone without buttons using synaptics - similar 2 laptop touchpad and having many other k3wl features) well i saw the advert, even d video was on youtube but d phone is no where 2 be seen now

Nokia, all talk, no action
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by naijafan(m): 4:48am On Dec 03, 2008
n.oxide:

Nokia, all talk, no action

Every phone manufacturer releases concept devices. Even laptop manufacturers are not left out. It shows their R&grin department is at work. As Texx noted, concept devices are simply supposed to show you funny ways in which modern technology or that of the nearest future can be combined to do.

Not like I would actually like to have the Morph. . . but its cool to know that its possible. Even if its in 25 years time.
Re: The New Nokia Morph! by lynxnoon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
abeg help me tel am jo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp(blackberry And Iphone Chat Combined): Bbmessenger And Imessenger / Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Specs, Features, Review And Price / UMI Touch 3GB RAM|13MP Camera|fingerprint|5.5-inch|Front Camera flash|4000mah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.