Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ten Of The Best Defenders In The World. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Of The Best Defenders In The World. (917 Views)

Gerard Pique: I’m Not One Of The World’s Best Defenders / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / VIDIC Is The Best Defender In The World Check The Top Ten Of The Best Defenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Of The Best Defenders In The World. by Veneto81: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yashida Sports takes a look at 10 of the best defenders in the world.

http://yashidasports.com/ten-of-the-best-defenders-in-the-world/

Yashida Sports--- 1 sports blog.
Re: Ten Of The Best Defenders In The World. by acenazt: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nyashida u and ur blog can kiss my Nyash

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Best Defenders In The World. by khattab02: 12:21am On Nov 17, 2014
acenazt:
Nyashida u and ur blog can kiss my Nyash
haha.. I think say I dey vex? I no know say u vex pass.
Re: Ten Of The Best Defenders In The World. by tuffgongjo(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Is this a 2010 compilation or what?
Yoshida try upgrade now.

(1) (Reply)

How Market Today PUNTERS In The House? / Do You Know What This Rosicky's Pass Against Brighton Albion Is Called In Naija? / Toni Kroos: Christiano Ronaldo Is A Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.