Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Vmobile Mms Activation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vmobile Mms Activation (1357 Views)

Mobile Sms Reader Softwear,sms face,sms love,sms lock,mms soft for video rec. / Any Difference Between Wap, Gprs, Mms (mtn Settings) / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vmobile Mms Activation by walex4all(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
hi, i'm new in this forum, pls. i need help to activate my mms. i call the service centre, i was told to send my first mms to activate mine. Anybody with a configure mms phone should pls identify.
Re: Vmobile Mms Activation by kenshin(m): 12:57am On Aug 08, 2006
let's know your phone model, I have a Vmobile MMS enabled phone, maybe I can help
Re: Vmobile Mms Activation by walex4all(m): 2:23am On Aug 08, 2006
thank you kenshin, my phone model is motorola c975
Re: Vmobile Mms Activation by kenshin(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2006
send an sms to 184 containing the words "mmsgprs motorola c975" without the quotes
you will then receive a series of SMS replies one of which will be the MMS settings just install and you are good to go
try sending an MMS once you have configured the phone.
alternatively you can enter the configuration details manually
I will post the configuration settings in a moment
Re: Vmobile Mms Activation by walex4all(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2006
Thanks, i'll be expecting the settings. is it true i will have to send my first mms to activate my mms in other to receive, if yes, to what number. is it to any vmobile number or any mms activated vmobile number. thanks.
Re: Vmobile Mms Activation by kommy27(f): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2006
hi i i cant still send mms on my nokia 6101.i got the settings from vmobile and was told to send an mms and for the past one week i have been trying to but it aint working.HELLLLLP
Re: Vmobile Mms Activation by serubawon(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2006
It looks like this vmms thing is really problematic. i have a motorola razr v3 and i have sent the request to 184 and i kept on getting a reply that says the settings will be sent to me. Till date i have not received the settings. does anyone have the settings? i could then configure my phone manually. sincerely appreciated.
Re: Vmobile Mms Activation by nextbeatz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2006
Plz my follow nairalanders am having same problem wit my phone, i cant browse or use my mms embarassed cry, how can i plz HELP shocked? my phone is 7650 nokia Help plz cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (Reply)

Free Celtel Browsing / Mtn Configuration To Pc Needed / Blackberry Bold 9000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.