Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

High-quality Uk-stocks Buying-secrets Exposed!!! In Festac Lagos. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / High-quality Uk-stocks Buying-secrets Exposed!!! In Festac Lagos. (1109 Views)

Cheap Quality UK Dresses For Sale. Everything N5,000 And Under!!! / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Forex Or Stocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High-quality Uk-stocks Buying-secrets Exposed!!! In Festac Lagos. by frontliner065(m): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Consider yourself fortunate enough if you intend Starting a Boutique Or Interested in Buying High Quality UK Clothes in Bulk at INCREDIBLE PRICES and you found this post.

ARE YOU a Student, A Graduate looking for white collar job, An awaiting NYSC Corper, A serving NYSC corper, Barber, Housewife, A salesperson, A contractor, Security Officer, Intend going for NYSC, Hairdresser, jobless, or you are someone who meets a lot of people on a daily basis, be it at church, mosque, Office environment, AirPort, SeaPort, Terminals, A company Security Officer or you are someone just in need of Starting a Business

Then THIS HOT CAKE is yours!
But wait! Are you gonna act? Or you would just let that drowning discouraging spirit engulf you as it has always done when opportunities knock by?
You mean you are skeptical & narrow-minded that this Quantum-Leap would pass you by, again? If you keep associating & embracing such thoughts and ideology, I suggest you quit reading this NOW! and wait till you are 40.

Else, Welcome Friend!
For example; A designer High-Quality finely packed shirt [which you would see for yourself] worth 3750 (price can be confirmed online/ mere accessing the quality; will go for 1400).
Wow!
Guess, that sounds so incredible & interesting, especially here in naija, right?
But I am going to proof it to you. Friend, just keep reading...

When I got introduced I was also Just amazed just like YOU. Infact I was both Skeptical, Elated and overwhelmed. Simply- Nostalgic. Because I have heard a lot of fraudulent stories and really wouldn't like to be duped especially times like this and due to the fact that I am just starting in the frontiers of Business.
But not until I saw, confirmed and bought. Yeah!

To be sincere with you, there is this duplex house close to my house, a suburb in Lagos state... (To be Precise...at FESTAC TOWN, LAGOS) which has been stocked with ALL SORTS of MENS WEARS... [All varieties] for a couple of months now. The owner just arrived the country and wants to dispose all stocks but he doesn't want to engage on single-sales. He is interested in Bulk-sales and the more the clothes ordered, the higher the discount. High Commissions are also rewarded.

The stocks vary from Man's Office shirts, Casuals, Trousers, Jeans, Chinos, Accessories, sneakers e.t.c
And the Designers also vastly varies.

There are lots and lots!! Of designers to choose.
He is actually in need of someone who runs a boutique or who actually wants to start a boutique or invest in that line

We would fix a date, open venue
e.g An eatery Or shopping mall or Bank where I would give you the house address to message to your friend/loved one for security reasons.
And once you get to the front of the close, you would confirm before proceeding.

Pls before we head to the place, I would show you my SCHOOL I.D, National I.D, Corresponding names on my ATM cards.

2b3aeb71

Be completely rest- assured.
THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
It is clear and simple.
You are free to come for Inspection before buying.
Pls also note that people in the area are not aware of it yet, in otherwords, no display of the stocks yet, thus making competition lesser and bargaining much easier.
Pls Note that the stocks may not be available anymore shortly so I suggest you give this your very best shot.

PLS, I recommend you come with a Third Party if you doubt security reasons.
I also recommend you inform someone where you are heading to.
I GUARANTEE YOU- NO REGRET!!!
Best Of Luck!

CHEERS!!!

Re: High-quality Uk-stocks Buying-secrets Exposed!!! In Festac Lagos. by frontliner065(m): 1:13am On Nov 17, 2014
More Samples shortly...

Re: High-quality Uk-stocks Buying-secrets Exposed!!! In Festac Lagos. by binie: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs

(1) (Reply)

Locust Beans, Baobab Seed & Powder / Share your experience with tranex express delivery here / Start Bag Business With As Low As 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.