Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup (791 Views)

My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike / Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha / Tambuwal’s Defection: Four Options Before PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup by menesheh(m): 1:42am On Nov 17, 2014
Despite knowing that FG had alittle misunderstanding with the speakers in the past months (like searching his vehicle in a meeting he attended last time etc) but still contemplating the whole scenario of his defection to PDP and instant picking of Presidential ticket from APC.

Insinuating some tricky play just like the secret plot executed by Ribadu of ACN in the last Presidential election.
Re: Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup by phabulux: 1:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Don't let me insult you.

As a Jonathan apologist, you should know better.

I was once like you.
Re: Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup by menesheh(m): 2:15am On Nov 17, 2014
phabulux:
Don't let me insult you.

As a Jonathan apologist, you should know better.

I was once like you.

Once like me as GEJ's apologist right?
U was formerly in the right track but presently in the wrong sphere of events ugh.
Re: Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup by phabulux: 3:01am On Nov 17, 2014
menesheh:

Once like me as GEJ's apologist right?
U was formerly in the right track but presently in the wrong sphere of events ugh.

I believe continuity makes sense, not because of the extent of noise made by your kind, but, because anybody else other than Jonathan will want to start from the beginning. Now, Jonathan has my vote unless Tambuwal contests.
Re: Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Anything is possible in politics. Tambuwal is devil-sent to APC if he has presidential ambition
Re: Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup by darne(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2014
The whole tambuwal thing is just surprising angry
Re: Is Tambuwal's Defection To APC A PDP Setup by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2014
I am a fervent supporter of APC but I will go neutral politically if APC decides to field Tambuwal as their presidential candidate cause that will indicate a fatal blow to the chances of the party occupying the most juicy and highest office in the land come 2015.

I see this plot as the handy work of the PDP to scuttle the impending disaster looming before them. Hence they stage managed a palace coup within the APC to cause sheer deviation from their tumultuous match to the Aso Rock in 2015.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Must Return To Otuoke In 2015 / Gusau, Dasuki In Supremacy Battle / Okorocha Cautions APC Members On PDP Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.