Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,560 members, 7,865,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding (2036 Views)

Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics / Christmas Party At The Five Star Mansion (Photos) / Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by chijerimya: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Beyonce and Jay-Z looked more in love than ever on Sunday as they partied the night away in New Orleans to celebrate her sister Solange's nuptials to longtime love Alan Ferguson.

More pics here: http://www.alwaysnaija.com/2014/11/beyonce-and-jay-z-look-very.html

Re: Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by angelTI(f): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Is that Solange's wedding gown?

HML to her. Wish her a divorce-free marriage

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by kliq(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Groom looks so much like common.
They came with the bicycles? Classic cheesy
Re: Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by 100Cents: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
This guy looks so cute.

Baddest a$$ nigga..
Re: Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by 100Cents: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2014
What the hell is Solange ?

Is she a waitress ?
Re: Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by Godmother(f): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2014
I like the concept of her wedding gown. Very different from the regular ball and mermaid gowns
Re: Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by muaa(f): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2014
I tot Solange has been married long time ago
Re: Beyoncé And Jay-z Look VERY Affectionate As They Party At Solange's Wedding by eightsin(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
angelTI:
Is that Solange's wedding gown?

HML to her. Wish her a divorce-free marriage

Divorce free ke? You and I know it's not possible for these white celebs. Even blacks ain't left out.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Married Juliet Ibrahim If - Yemi Blaq / See The Kind Of Photos This Uniosun Female Student Sent To Her Crush / Muna Pours Her CURVES Into A Tight Dress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.