Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) (3236 Views)

Fathia Balogun, Sanyeri,muyiwa Ademola And Other Yoruba Actors Rock Apc's Attire / Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband / Celebrities At Sanyeri's Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Theultimate(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Last month PLAYGROUNDTV broke the news that Popular actor and comedian, Olaniyi Afonja, better known as Sanyeri has a secret he’s keeping away from his wife, Awawu Omolara Jimoh and the world.

He has a love-child from one of his longtime intern and girlfriend, Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi. Toyosi, a beautiful lady who has been shuttling as an intern in Sanyeri’ s drama group and fellow actor, Adekola Tijani also known as Kamilu Kampo put to bed a baby girl last month.

Though Sanyeri then denied that he is the owner of the baby, while his 11 months-old marriage almost collapsed.

His wife, Omolara has revealed in a recent interview said she is aware of her husband suspicious move with different women anytime he leaves the house for movie locations.

According to her, “Of course I knew that he fornicates. I can’t be hundred percent sure that he doesn’t have any girlfriend, he has but I have not caught them red-handed. I can’t really describe her but I know that he does. If he plans not to have any girlfriend, the babes will not make that happen because they carry themselves to them and that is the world of entertainment industry for you.

So, it’s a kind of unavoidable. But let’s us wait to see what happens any day I caught him red-handed with any woman. So many people have called me to gossip about his movement but I always ignore it and whenever I ask Mr. Niyi about it, he always deny it and I believe him.

I don’t need to be monitoring my man’s movement because his legs are very long and how long would I do that, so it is normal for men to cheat because that is their nature”.

http://www.playgroundtv.net/sanyeri-baby-mama-paternity-mess-sanyeris-wife-voices-says-knew-husband-girlfriend/

Dear Niralanders, Is it truely "normal/good" for men to cheat?

Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by remsonik(f): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
Its not normal for men to cheat. Its when women say this that gives men the liberty not to respect women. Madam will your husband tolerate you if he catches you cheating? What's good for the geese should also be good for the gander

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by hummerwise(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
He has a pretty Wife ooo, Nawa ooo, even the ugly ones gets the most beautiful ones

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by chiibekee(f): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Theultimate:
Last month PLAYGROUNDTV broke the news that Popular actor and comedian, Olaniyi Afonja, better known as Sanyeri has a secret he’s keeping away from his wife, Awawu Omolara Jimoh and the world.

He has a love-child from one of his longtime intern and girlfriend, Omotoyosi Jaiyesimi. Toyosi, a beautiful lady who has been shuttling as an intern in Sanyeri’ s drama group and fellow actor, Adekola Tijani also known as Kamilu Kampo put to bed a baby girl last month.

Though Sanyeri then denied that he is the owner of the baby, while his 11 months-old marriage almost collapsed.

His wife, Omolara has revealed in a recent interview said she is aware of her husband suspicious move with different women anytime he leaves the house for movie locations.

According to her, “Of course I knew that he fornicates. I can’t be hundred percent sure that he doesn’t have any girlfriend, he has but I have not caught them red-handed. I can’t really describe her but I know that he does. If he plans not to have any girlfriend, the babes will not make that happen because they carry themselves to them and that is the world of entertainment industry for you.

So, it’s a kind of unavoidable. But let’s us wait to see what happens any day I caught him red-handed with any woman. So many people have called me to gossip about his movement but I always ignore it and whenever I ask Mr. Niyi about it, he always deny it and I believe him.

I don’t need to be monitoring my man’s movement because his legs are very long and how long would I do that, so it is normal for men to cheat because that is their nature”.

http://www.playgroundtv.net/sanyeri-baby-mama-paternity-mess-sanyeris-wife-voices-says-knew-husband-girlfriend/

Dear Niralanders, Is it truely "normal/good" for men to cheat?
oh yes!
Men are well known for cheating. The earlier u adapt to their infidelity lifestyle, the better for u.

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Theultimate(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2014
chiibekee:
oh yes!
Men are well known for cheating. The earlier u adapt to their infidelity lifestyle, the better for u.
another female testified to it. hunnn

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by grinface98(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Ha! See sanyeri wife as she beautiful. Nawa o!
Well, infidelity is obviously a bad thing & i dont think either men or women shuld engage in it. However, it is more of women than of men #just my opinion#
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Profcamsey(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2014
I was born this way -TO BOOK SPACE
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by carbon1224(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
It's in there DNA so note that.
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Yes its normal for them to cheat, expose your marriage to dangers, Have many baby mamas,put you at risk when a mistress wants to overthrow you and give you stds HIV inclusive. Then you go all out and fight with the mistresses and leave him to roam about. What a mentality. Nigerians have the worst mentality on earth.

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=remsonik post=28085256]Its not normal for men to cheat. Its when women say this that gives men the liberty not to respect women. Madam will your husband tolerate you if he catches you cheating? What's good for the geese should also be good for the gander[/quote

pls help me tell the women to stop saying that rubbish.
I don't blame the men, I blame the women that tolerate cheating men.

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by just2odd: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Guys pls Vote Vincent Enyeama as African player of the year

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
I love this kind of women..

But if my wife cheat, na teleport I go use send am go I'm papa hwse.
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Theultimate(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Profcamsey:
I was born this way -TO BOOK SPACE
Keep unto it.
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Theultimate(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
@Canadiangirl....
What would you've done Ma'am?
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Theultimate(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Slonge2:
I love this kind of women..

But if my wife cheat, na teleport I go use send am go I'm papa hwse.

but you nko?
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Theultimate:
@Canadiangirl....
What would you've done Ma'am?

believe me, I don't know. but I'm very sure of one thing, my husband his not a cheat. his one of the honest people I know. lucky me
Re: It Is Normal For Men To Cheat-sanyeri's Wife Voice Out (photo) by Theultimate(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Canadiangirl:

believe me, I don't know. but I'm very sure of one thing, my husband his not a cheat. his one of the honest people I know. lucky me
Abi oo. Congrats then....lolz

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Daddy Showkey's Wife & Kids / Can You Guess What D'banj Was Telling Amber Rose In These Photos? / It Was Never A Rumour Tonto Dike Is Actually Pregnant [see New Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.