Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday (i Need Help) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday (i Need Help) (523 Views)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan PG Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday (i Need Help) by bobbymishark(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
heard the english proficiency test for post graduate studies is on sat...november22. there are different centers to partake in across nigeria like lagos, ibadan, portharcourt etc.
im looking for relevant information concerning the exam if it is hard. please anyone with credible info should help. thanks and Godbless
Re: University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday (i Need Help) by dmack(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
It's no biggie,you should have seen the sample questions(its filled with directives on what to expect) just prepare ur mind about normal English exercises, parallelism and the likes..its nuffin to worry about[color=#000099][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday (i Need Help) by bobbymishark(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
dmack:
It's no biggie,you should have seen the sample questions(its filled with directives on what to expect) just prepare ur mind about normal English exercises, parallelism and the likes..its nuffin to worry about[color=#000099][/color]
thanks a lot
Re: University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday (i Need Help) by seanet02: 5:02am On Nov 20, 2014
419[[/b]quote author=DrJohnsonOgbue post=28160667]University Of Ibadan PG Exam On Saturday 22nd Nov. kindly Contact directly to Dr Johnson Oghue , Unibadan Pg admin portal incharge on- O8142569795 - for any help on admission assistance for your name to be on the Shortlisted names.[/quote]Run

(1) (Reply)

Maths Question And Answer For The Day / ‘why, At 42, I Am In JSS1’ / Wes Issues O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.