Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Fiancee Is Barren - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fiancee Is Barren (917 Views)

Poll: wat do u think

Go ahead: 100% (2 votes)
or not: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancee Is Barren by saintade01(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hi everyone , just want to know what you will do when you find out that your fiancee / fiance cannot make a baby . and you guys happened to love each other very much
Re: Fiancee Is Barren by Busybody2(f): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Relax, miracles happen. Mine happened six years later, after I had given up. Have you sought/are you willing to seek medical intervention?
Re: Fiancee Is Barren by saintade01(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
This is medically and spiritually confirmed. Does one still go ahead when you knew all these things ?
Re: Fiancee Is Barren by Busybody2(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
It's had to say, but like I said it took me six years, so you can imagine if we had gone our seperate ways because of these. God's time is the best. A family friend of ours did not have a child for 20 years and her hubby impregnated another lady outside, now my aunt's first daughter is in her twenties, another lady was infertile fo 30 years, so as a spiritual person who believes in God, take it to Him in prayers.

Religiously, I am not where I should be, I have pobably been to church twice a year fo the past eight years, but a few things has happened in my life that I know can only have been from God, not the god particle, not the god of the gaps and definite not the higg's bison cool Just have faith and wait on the Lord.

I am sure that was not the only reason you wanted to get married to your fiancee.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is Sooo Superstitious! / The Extremes! / Can Someone Pls Adapt This Story To A Movie:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.