Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Almost Gave Up On Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Almost Gave Up On Nigeria (324 Views)

Ekenze Chigozie: I Almost Dropped Out Of School – IMSU Best / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Gave Up On Nigeria by moski5(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
For over 7 years I have held on to the hope that we would get better and move forward as a nation. looking critically at recent events and systems almost convinced me otherwise
but the introduction of the NCC number 622 changed my. recent opinions and spurred up hope again

Heard about 622 on Nairaland though I don't visit as usual because of repeated articles and the changes since the crash not including biased mods and the amebo trend this site is taking
Well back to 622 I called and made a complaint on the network issue that haunted my area and in two days it was resolved
It may have nothing to do with d call I made but the fact alone that it works shows we can have an emergency line that can work and it shows we can move forward as a nation
look out for my next topic on how to make Nigeria work for people that have ideas to move this nation forward I won't charge for it all I ask is Remember me When the money flows I will accept Royalties

(1) (Reply)

Admissions! / Funaab Accommodation / Kebbi State University 3rd Batch Admission List 2014/2015 Out. Call_081416911105

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.