Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Is Childbirth Really That Painful? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Childbirth Really That Painful? (535 Views)

Get Rid Of That Painful Joints And Pains / Is Lots Of Sex During Pregnancy Helpful During Childbirth? / Ladies, How To Look Good And Maintain A Great Body After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Childbirth Really That Painful? by saaedlee: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
I mowed the lawn yesterday, and after that I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the beer facilitated some deep thinking on various topics. Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with and answer to that.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and her is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child". On the other hand, you'll never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts!.

Well...I rest my case. Time for another Beer; "Origin" while waiting for your opinion.
Re: Is Childbirth Really That Painful? by kilokeys(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
have u heard a baby chuckle, giggle ?
have u seen the glint in a baby's eyes?

do u understand the joy when u see a smaller "you" playing around?

nothing is as cool as watching ur boy/girl grow..

then one fool would kick me in the nuts (the power house where those babies come from) and u expect me to wish that over childbirth?.. nna.. i fitn't grin

(1) (Reply)

Why FIVE Out Of Every 100 People In Lagos Is Living With HIV And AIDS / Cucumbers / Can You Satisfy Your Woman In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.