Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! (1892 Views)

I Need Homely & Working Class Female Friends All Over The World On Bbm 2AFF38E1 / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am of a mixed race and I will love to make friends d world over...Someone suggested I try Nairaland for that...No gender restrictions, and please no time wasters please, only serious minded people...I live in Chicago and anyone who wanna be a friend should drop a comment below...

Gracias!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by PasNet: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
hello op

what kinda friend are u looking for?

drop a mail

pasnetechnologies@gmail.com
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
13 views and no response yet...hahaha..thats epic...Why are people being hostile over here? No hard feelings dude just wanna make friends...Male/Female alike!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
PasNet:
hello op

what kinda friend are u looking for?

drop a mail

pasnetechnologies@gmail.com

Just friends...chat buddies...male/female...no gender restriction!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kidnaper allert[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by GoodFaith: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrFixIt001:
I am of a mixed race and I will love to make friends d world over...Someone suggested I try Nairaland for that...No gender restrictions, and please no time wasters please, only serious minded people...I live in Chicago and anyone who wanna be a friend should drop a comment below...

Gracias!
"friend should drop a comment below"-- Other Nigerian FOOL
An American drop comment----Lie and lie = fool
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by justmag(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
samflexxy:
Kidnaper allert[b][/b]

Hahahahahah....u are thinking exactly what I am thinking.

1 Like

Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Evina hw dx 1 face b? grin
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
justmag:

Hahahahahah....u are thinking exactly what I am thinking.

Must you comment? Can't you just view and waka pass if you ain't interested in making friends...Imbeciles like you are d reason why people like me don't wanna relocate to Naija!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by kendrick93(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrFixIt001:

Must you comment? Can't you just view and waka pass if you ain't interested in making friends...Imbeciles like you are d reason why people like me don't wanna relocate to Naija!
dis tin u just wrote doesn't look lyk an american.. bro pls stop deceiving urself. u are too old for dis

5 Likes

Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
kendrick93:
dis tin u just wrote doesn't look lyk an american.. bro pls stop deceiving urself. u are too old for dis

You must be a blind bat not to notice that I said African-American...My popz is black and in fact I went to high school in Naija...Grow some brain boy!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by justmag(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrFixIt001:

No one cares if you relocate anywhere!!! if you do relocate, You better relocate to sambisa Forrest with your insulting assss...That's where your ignorant behind belongs with your 2 dollars an hour making asss or you are probably one of them internet thugs in Lagos somewhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
justmag:

No one cares if you relocate anywhere!!! if you do relocate, You better relocate to sambisa Forrest with your insulting assss...That's where your ignorant behind belongs with your 2 dollars an hour making asss or you are probably one of them internet thugs in Lagos somewhere.

Get a life...it's obvious you don't have one!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by justmag(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
MrFixIt001:

Get a life...it's obvious you don't have one!

Sure....if u knew who I was...you prolly won't say that.
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
justmag:

Sure....if u knew who I was...you prolly won't say that.

I do not care who you are...just do not derail my thread...if you've got an opinion create a thread or start ur own blog smiley...I don't F'''''' care who you are and please do not patronize me!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by BluePearls(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
With that attitude bro, I don't think you'd be making friends here...
You don't sound friendly at all. how do you hope to make friends when you insult people at the slightest provocation?
You're going off on the wrong foot man...
to make new friends here, you have to be nice, humble and less insulting.
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
BluePearls:
With that attitude bro, I don't think you'd be making friends here...
You don't sound friendly at all. how do you hope to make friends when you insult people at the slightest provocation?
You're going off on the wrong foot man...
to make new friends here, you have to be nice, humble and less insulting.

And be a a'' licker you mean? You expect me to keep quiet when all I asked for was people who wanna be friends...what right do they have to derail my thread? is dis d way you folks reason over there?
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
hiyya! @Mrfixit001
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2014
maiyalee:
hiyya! @Mrfixit001

@Maiyalee ; hi, my name is Andre in my late 20's...tell me a Lil bit about you!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by annawhite(f): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
MrFixIt001:

shattap dia my friend,ni*-ers like u can't survive in Nigeria.....

One more trashy line from you bout my country imma gonna whoop your az*z verbally!!!!

I'm a lady......

So much for making friends....con man wanna be angry
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by IcePk(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Are you made of black?
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
annawhite:
shattap dia my friend,ni*-ers like u can't survive in Nigeria.....

One more trashy line from you bout my country imma gonna whoop your az*z verbally!!!!

I'm a lady......

So much for making friends....con man wanna be angry

I won't dignify you with a response cos you are a lady! My momma raised a man!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by annawhite(f): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
MrFixIt001:

I won't dignify you with a response cos you are a lady! My momma raised a man!
so much respect bro!

Was trying to buy you out ......you are one hell of a man!!!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by MrFixIt001(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
annawhite:
so much respect bro!

Was trying to buy you out ......you are one hell of a man!!!

Hahaha cheesy...
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2014
MrFixIt001:

@Maiyalee ; hi, my name is Andre in my late 20's...tell me a Lil bit about you!
hi mrfixitall001. . I'm maiya in my twenties.
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by marvelousabah(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh,hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehheheheehhehehehehehehehehehehheheehehehehehheheheheheeh...naija babes,una too funny.jst becs the guy claimed he is an african am*rica,you guys are now acting nice.i know wat wil be goin through ur minds...oh god tank u for bringing the dream man my way,no tym to wast,no tym to form hard to get.u see dat visa i wil not miss it_hehehehe;.am rily sori for u guyz and ur fake lives.

1 Like

Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by swizy: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
With the drone of females following u... U still looking for more? Make a move bro! :DWith the drone of females following u... U still looking for more? Make a move bro!
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
MrFixIt001:

which mixed race? grin
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by deraville371(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Ctemi(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrFixIt001:

Gracias!
Hi,do you have any idea how life is in Galesburg? Is it a racism city&which airport is close to Galesburg. Thank
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Deckynyansha(f): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2015
MrFixIt001:

U don't want to relocate to Nigeria, y u dey find people for Nigeria...BRos..abi na OVER SABI DEY WORRY U?
Re: African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! by Deckynyansha(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2015
marvelousabah:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh,hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehheheheehhehehehehehehehehehehheheehehehehehheheheheheeh...naija babes,una too funny.jst becs the guy claimed he is an african am*rica,you guys are now acting nice.i know wat wil be goin through ur minds...oh god tank u for bringing the dream man my way,no tym to wast,no tym to form hard to get.u see dat visa i wil not miss it_hehehehe;.am rily sori for u guyz and ur fake lives.
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Iamqatarplayboy! / . / Looking For Love? (F, 26)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.