Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Will Train You On Wordpress,smf,joomla,opencart,magento,drupal,whmcs,spg4 Etc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Train You On Wordpress,smf,joomla,opencart,magento,drupal,whmcs,spg4 Etc (1743 Views)

/ I Will Train You On Wordpress,smf,joomla,opencart,magento,drupal,whmcs,spg4 Etc / I Need Training On SMF, JOOMLA & Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Train You On Wordpress,smf,joomla,opencart,magento,drupal,whmcs,spg4 Etc by dwebdesign(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
This is an offer to those who are really interested and serious only.In learning how to design websites for themselves and start a business with that or learn it to start making money from it by designing professional looking website for those who needs it. with the website design and development training, you can make on the average N100,000 monthly, this i can guarantee you.

This course is the best of it's kind and has never been done by anybody in the country. In this course you will learn all you need to know to become a professional web consultant, the technical aspect as well as the services you will be rendering to your clients plus how you can make over 200000 naira rendering these services. I won't just leave you to figure things out all by yourself, I will teach you how to render and deliver the web services plus how to approach and what to say to your clients.

Statistics and experience has revealed that web consulting is the easiest and guaranteed internet business model with billions of naira worth of contract waiting to be awarded to professional web consultants. The problem is that 90% of web consultant are not competent and more than half of the competent ones are not business oriented. So here is your opportunity to not only learn professional web consultancy but also master the business aspect of the profession.

Enough of the talk, now to business
What are the things you will learn in this course?

This course would be divided into 6 different modules and each module would be showing different online services you can render to your clients plus how to market them for fast cash. All the modules would centre on one theme which is Advanced Website Design and Development Without Writing Codes. You will be able to design beautiful websites for higher paying clients.

So many businesses need a website to further project their businesses to the outside world. The worse thing (but good for you) is that they don't even know that they need a website for their business to boom.

This is where you come in as a web consultant. You provide the service for them and take your share of the cash. You should be earning anything between 30000 and 250000 naira creating and promoting a website for a client depending on the nature of the job. The modules that would be revealed would give you all the required knowledge you need to become a professional web consultant.

Here are the great stuff we have for you:

Module one: Designing Advanced Corporate Website Without Coding

Sometime ago I released a free course on web designing for beginners, if you are on this page and haven't joined the free course, you can do that now or if you are getting this DVD package, the free course would be included in the DVD so there is no need to download the free course videos. In addition to the free video course you will learn other website design tricks that will fetch you better clients with better pay cheques. "Who no like better thing".
In the advance course, you learn:
How to create advanced websites for high paying clients.
How to add slides/flash graphics to the header or any part of the website.
How to add an online payment processor to your site and that of your clients so that people can make payments for products and services using their ATM cards.

How to protect your website contents from online thieves; by doing this, nobody will be able to copy your site content and images.
How to add pop up to your website.
How to create nice premium templates with a powerful software called artiseer. It's bye bye to free templates as you will be able to create your own premium template.

How to arrange your content in a very presentable manner that will endear you to big clients.
How to upload your website from the local server (offline section) to the online section including how to upload the databases.
How to add article slides and tabs to your website.

A sleek creativity that will wow your clients and make them dole out that cash.
You will also learn how to make use of third party extensions to dazzle your clients. The video would teach you all you need to know about installing other extensions from third party providers.

Module two:
E-commerce Business Solutions

Here you will learn how to create nice E-commerce websites like Jumia and konga without any code using a wonderful joomla extension. You will learn:
How to get and install the special application you will be using to design your e-commerce site. The good thing is that this extension is totally free.
How to add product images and description to your website.
How to add product categories to the E-commerce website.
How to create shopping carts and buy buttons.
How to add prices to each products in the store.
How to add the shipping companies for product delivery.
How to add payment processors and bank accounts.
How to create the product review section; where customers are allowed to write about the products they bought.
and a whole lot more.

After this course, you should be able to design a full E-commerce website.
Module three: How to create Nice bulk SMS and Voice Portals
In the 10 days course, bulk SMS portal creation was introduced but in this advanced course, you will learn how to create your own bulk SMS portals including autoresponders and voice SMS portal all in one platform, you will also get the Bulk SMS complete application that we use in
designing SMS portals for our clients.

You will learn:
How to create a full bulk SMS portal from start to finish using the same script we use for our designs.
About the only server you should use that won't charge you a dime for API use. You only get to buy SMS at 85 kobo as a reseller.
You can also have unlimited number of resellers under you, there is no limit.

How to add autoresponder function in your bulk SMS portal, you charge your users differently for this service.
How to add the voice SMS platform to your portal, whereby users can send a programmed voice message from your website. Currently, this is a hot cake in Nigeria.
How to manage your users and resellers.
How to include interswitch on your bulk SMS portal without paying the 150000 naira required for gateway.
and a lots more.

Module four: The unexplored power of the wordpress blogging application

Do you know that the application we use generally in creating blogs is being under-utilized by so many people around the world. I guess little did you know that this same wordpress application is the backbone of so many big time websites. You won't believe that the same simple application we all thought was just meant for blogging was used to create all the media websites we have in Nigeria. for example sunnews punch news vanguard and the nation news were all created using the simple application called wordpress.

You are in for a big show because you are about to learn how to build this type of websites and as a sub-beginner, it shouldn't take you more than 3 days to create these kind of websites.
Here is what you will learn in this module
How to easily install wordpress in 2 minutes through your cpanel.
What a post is and how to add post to wordpress.
How to create nice blogs with wordpress.
Adding pages to your blog, for example the home, about us, contact us etc.
How to create the contact form on wordpress so that people can contact you directly through your blog.
How to increase the functionality of wordpress to make it appear like a real website.
plugins that are very useful to your wordpress blogs and how to install them.
Important settings to take note of.
How to create a media website like or better than sun news using wordpress.
The important tips to put in mind when designing websites with wordpress.
SEO issues with wordpress.
and many more.

Module five: Facebook fan page creation secrets

With millions of people on facebook, it will make more sense if a business is attached to facebook and this is only done through the use of facebook fan pages. It might seem unbelievable but a lot of people are making easy cash by just creating fan pages for businesses. It is not just about creating basic fan pages, even a layman can do this. It is about creating stunning facebook pages that will drive your clients off their seats.

Here is what you will learn
How to create facebook fan pages from scratch to finish.
The things you need to do so that your page won't be taken by facebook in future.
How to create and add timeline cover images on your fan page.
How to add the business profile picture on your fan page.
How to add an external link to your page and format it in a beautiful way that will make people click the link.
How to add videos on your facebook fan pages.
How to create an app on the facebook page.
How to add videos to your facebook app.
How to add subscription forms to your facebook page.
How to include your full website on your page; people who visit your facebook page get to see your website.
and lots more.

Module six:
harnessing and marketing your knowledge to your clients

If you have all the ideas and knowledge of this world, without promotion it will result to no cash. Promotion is the life blood of every business and without it your business is worthless. In this aspect you will learn all the cost effective methods there is to promote your business to the those who actually need it. With the perfect promotion, you can be making over 200000 naira pure profit every month.
Here is what you will learn in this module:

How to get clients who are ever ready to play the ball with you.
The most magical way to approach your clients every time; you miss this step, you get walked out before you get the chance.
3 ever green areas of business that would always need your services. 75% of people in this area of business don't have an online presence. This would be revealed in this course.
How to scout for businesses who need your services from the comfort of your house. I will teach you a sneaky way to get clients from your bedroom.

What you should tell your clients the first time; miss this and lose almost 99% of clients.
The secret ways of getting at least 5 clients every month, if you are smart enough, you can get times 3 of this every month.
2 ways to make at least 100000 naira extra from this business monthly; aside designing websites for clients, I will show you 2 other ways you can make extra cash.
How to price your services for maximum profits.
How to write compelling proposals that will get you the job almost every time.
I will also show you a never fail method of outsourcing dirty jobs to other people at no fee; you won't have to pay them a dime from your pocket for the dirty jobs they will do for you.
Finally you will learn how to outsource other services to hungry Asians for about 1000 naira. At times you don't need to do anything, these Asians will do the job for you.

Bonus services you can render to clients

Wasn't going to do this but I'm giving this extras because I want you to have that extra edge, I want you to be more equipped and above all I want you to earn more. What can be as good as having someone who actually wants you to succeed, someone who cares about your financial health. You will do yourself a lot of harm if at the end of day you don't get into this.

Other things you will learn in this powerful video course:

E-book cover creation: You will get the software I use for all my e-cover projects. This easy to use application currently cost $97 online but in this course, you get it free of charge including a detailed step by step video tutorial on how to use it in creating beautiful e-covers. This service alone can fetch you so much cash just like it has been doing for a lot of people.

Graphics Design course: You will also learn how to design wonderful graphics using the almighty photoshop. Website design without graphics is almost useless. In this video section, you will learn how to creation beautiful graphics step by step.

Facebook marketing/advertising: [/b]You will not just learn how to create nice facebook fan pages for businesses, you will also learn how to market on facebook using facebook adverts, how to get the best price, the secrets of marketing on facebook at almost free, how to do your facebook marketing research and a lot more. With this knowledge alone, your clients will readily jump at your offer.

[b]Video creation:
In this course, you will learn how to create your own video tutorials including the video creation software, this software alone cost me $87 online as at the time I bought it but you will get it for free if you get this course including detailed step by step videos on how to create your own video course like the one we used in our free web design course.
Unlike other methods of making money you know
This one won't take forever to work.
You can start up immediately; there is almost no start up cost involved.
You will be held by someone who knows his meat in the business
to get started contact:
segzy54@gmail.com,
call/text 08133884165
BBM:2BB63350
Re: I Will Train You On Wordpress,smf,joomla,opencart,magento,drupal,whmcs,spg4 Etc by coldfire(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
All this grammar and no price...SMH
Re: I Will Train You On Wordpress,smf,joomla,opencart,magento,drupal,whmcs,spg4 Etc by resultcase(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
I doubt if 2% of this thread viewers will read this long story, I'll advice u summarize.
Re: I Will Train You On Wordpress,smf,joomla,opencart,magento,drupal,whmcs,spg4 Etc by gboyetade: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
interested

(1) (Reply)

How Authentic Is Domainking.ng / Please Rate My New Website / All Hospitals In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.