Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba (21970 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by holatin(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Feranmicharles:
na so... You are such a good minded person... You're not even angry for once... #AmmaFollowYouForThat holatin I will never forget ya.... Just dey expect my mentions in any thread grin
am sort of word as Ibadan dey call am.
am over greatful

1 Like

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by izikjon(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gud development
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Adupe lowo awon twirra people fun new development yi.
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by sholly28(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nice one, OLUWA SEUN
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by popson1st: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
WASMOG:

YORUBA LEADS WHILE OTHERS FOLLOW
(AWA OMO ODUDUWA)

What has this got to do with the topic?
Why cant we for once comment constructively on this forum without being tribalistic or religious?
Black people sha..
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
The day I know yoruba is far more than Nigeria is when a guy from Bolivia said he knows bata drum

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by tellwisdom: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
saxywale:

I hope u are not comparing those guys(dangote,alakija,dantata,adenuga,otedola e.t.c) that control the Nigerian economy to your spare parts selling brothers in ladipo and Alaba or sisters selling okrika in katangowa. grin grin
Your name should be changed to tellfoo.lish.

#Hater.

Wealth is not accumulation of funds by an individual...You keep listing just 3 to 4 rich men in yoruba land when the ibos are almost 1million and still counting

Reason you see virtually 89% of them doing extremely well, while reverse seem to be the case with the yorubas. Yorubas running to london and u.s to do menial work, while Ibo men travel to china and other asian countries to bring in goods and spare part to sell on that same soil u carry ur ewedu face dey run from...Imagine you people jubilating over mere twitter translation. Shame on u. Òmo ale jati jati

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by tellwisdom: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
pipz:

Whatever!!! I'm busy go and play.... And if u so full with hate u can gladly go and kill urself

Olori ibu omò. If u waka few hours from ur street, u go see ur brothers and sister that u dont know they were from your Dad. That's what u people are good at.
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by Feranmicharles(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

am sort of word as Ibadan dey call am.
am over greatful
smiles...smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by edogirl2: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Mo ba omo Yoruba gbogbo yo o!

Ire a kari o...lagbara Olorun, ede awa Edo no maa bo sori tiwita o!

Iroyin aseyori ede Yoruba lori tiwita ma bi awon omo Ibo ninu gan o, sugbo mo gbadura ki olorun ko si won lokan o.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by PenSniper: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Good move grin make I just dey tweet my mama language dey go... What of una?

Oya twitter oma riran wo...

*modified*
1st to comment
Way the guy way dey untop me b4
Ehehehe mods don remove am grin

As d mod remove dis guy,all of una way dey read dis post,any form of hindrance on ur way shall be casted away. Amen grin grin grin

Amin ase.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by iseyinoro(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
Well done Kola,Your dad will be so proud of you.We Mellambites of the University of Ibadan are proud of you.
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by shurl4(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
01emek:
Hahahaha yuroba people mumu enhhh.... So because twitter now translate into yuroba we no go hear word again.

Trust me, this won't last long. People who are ashamed of speaking their language in a gathering. Bitter truth. CONE HEAD
Dear, twitter did not translate into Yoruba. A group of very young Yoruba enthusiasts led by Kola Tubosun came together to translate twitter into Yoruba. This campaign started on Facebook more than a year ago when they were looking for volunteers. Today we are seeing the result of thier hard work and dedication. Let's applaud these young chaps without alluding to tribal sentiments, they have really done well.
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by sweettinz20(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
01emek:
Hahahaha yuroba people mumu enhhh.... So because twitter now translate into yuroba we no go hear word again.

Trust me, this won't last long. People who are ashamed of speaking their language in a gathering. Bitter truth. CONE HEAD
I guess u are talking about ur tribe oloshi
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by cbrass(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
mcfarlin:

Egbon na u talk dah one oooo

no be for my mouth them go hear say king mess cheesy

grin
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by cbrass(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
edogirl2:

Mo ba omo Yoruba gbogbo yo o!

Ire a kari o...lagbara Olorun, ede awa Edo no maa bo sori tiwita o!

Iroyin aseyori ede Yoruba lori tiwita ma bi awon omo Ibo ninu gan o, sugbo mo gbadura ki olorun ko si won lokan o.

Eleyi ga gan oo....se omo edo lo nso yoruba bayi shocked ti ede yoruba ba ti de tiwita, kilo tun ku...aburo ati egbo joh ni wa nw grin
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by cbrass(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
babeonline:
Adupe lowo awon twirra people fun new development yi.

Oga o eyin tun fi efizy pronounce twitter, tiwita la npe ni abule wa ogrin
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by PenSniper: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
datguru:
Why yoruba ?

Because Yoruba is like the ocean amongst all the bodies of water created by God. It overshadows them and all major rivers must end their course in the ocean in a form of worship. Remember all the firsts in Africa recorded by the yoruba through the truely great Awo in the old Western region ? Go through the world records of academic achievements and the yoruba are tops. In the history of nigeria, only the yoruba tribe have ever been begged with the presidency; only once has all presidential candidates come from a single tribe and they were all yoruba. The first man to walk out of a prison yard to become deputy of the FEC in a military regime was yoruba - Awo. The first man to walk out of a despot's deathrow straight into the presidential seat was a yoruba - OBJ. Remember the first Nobel Laurrette in Nigeria, the man with the distinctive hair-style ? Satisfied ? Or do you want me to go on ? Others can only pretend and simulate but they can never be like the original not to talk of being THE ORIGINAL.
GOD, i give you glory for creating me a Yoruba. May your name ever be glorified. Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by jimmy101231(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bantino:
What about Hausa; Igbo and Pigin english??
hausa na bokoharam ibo na niger delta eyin tefe ba iluyi je odudua ma bati yin je ni
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by cbrass(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
PenSniper:

Because Yoruba is like the ocean amongst all the bodies of water created by God. It overshadows them and all major rivers must end their course in the ocean in a form of worship. Remember all the firsts in Africa recorded by the yoruba through the truely great Awo in the old Western region ? Go through the world records of academic achievements and the yoruba are tops. In the history of nigeria, only the yoruba tribe have ever been begged with the presidency; only once has all presidential candidates come from a single tribe and they were all yoruba. The first man to walk out of a prison yard to become deputy of the FEC in a military regime was yoruba - Awo. The first man to walk out of a despot's deathrow straight into the presidential seat was a yoruba - OBJ. Remember the first Nobel Laurrette in Nigeria, the man with the distinctive hair-style ? Satisfied ? Or do you want me to go on ? Others can only pretend and simulate but they can never be like the original not to talk of being THE ORIGINAL.
GOD, i give you glory for creating me a Yoruba. May your name ever be glorified. Amen and Amen.

Amin oo, its a priviledge, its just like being born an American cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
cbrass:

Oga o eyin tun fi efizy pronounce twitter, tiwita la npe ni abule wa ogrin
*erin*
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by DaBullIT(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Those screaming about Hausa and Igbo not included in translation option, una no try at all, shey una believe say this thing fit translate twitter uses 120 words or less , how many people tweet in complete sentences and words even then, if you manage to write full sentences and words, there's problem with grammar when you actually translate , So, if you want to be jealous or angry about yoruba translator, wait till translations are perfect
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by bogolobango(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
IBA FUN GBOGBO OMO ODUDUWA

ILE YORUBA ONI BAJE OOH
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by deeptechcool(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
iseyinoro:
Well done Kola,Your dad will be so proud of you.We Mellambites of the University of Ibadan are proud of you.

Really? His action reminds me of the great hall and its motto. Btw, it s Mellanby not Mellamby.
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by leshluap(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
I think I can now open an account for my grandmother 4 village, make she dey gv her opinion on global issues....
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by 01emek(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
cirmuell:
how did you react when Igbo was added to google translate? grin not many langs. in mother africa get recognition like this you know?! wink
but yuroba lang did not worth it angry tongue
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by cirmuell(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
01emek:
but yuroba lang did not worth it angry tongue
*sigh* okay, slyp tyt. grin
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by 01emek(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
cirmuell:
*sigh* okay, slyp tyt. grin
goodnight then angry
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
datguru:
Why yoruba ?
Go and ask twitter
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by ebukaezeh(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
WASMOG:
Coz Yoruba are the most educated ppl in Nigeria
may my heavenly creator bombard your mouth with heavenly bazookas. matches - (IBM)
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by WASMOG(m): 4:24am On Nov 18, 2014
ebukaezeh:
may my heavenly creator bombard your mouth with heavenly bazookas. matches - (IBM)
what??
Re: Twitter Can Now Be Translated Into Yoruba by IamDejman(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=18pt]REALLY??

HAUSA & IGBO NKOR?[/size]
Jealousy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Blogger Asked For Other Bloggers' URLs, But See What He Got / How Can I Download Video From Lynda.com? / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.