Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tolu Features The Don Dorobucci Himself, Don Jazzy In New Video “my Lover” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolu Features The Don Dorobucci Himself, Don Jazzy In New Video “my Lover” (777 Views)

Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga / Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolu Features The Don Dorobucci Himself, Don Jazzy In New Video “my Lover” by satinosdiary: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Alyhills Records/Mavin Records presents the debut video to the hit single “My Lover” by Project Fame Alumnus, Tolu featuring Don Jazzy.
Video was directed by Paul Gambit.

Watch and Enjoy: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/11/video-tolu-features-don-dorobucci.html

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Releases Official Statement On Accident / Lyricist On The Roll Winner,jesse Jagz Frowns At "Too Much Dancing'ät The Headie / Angelina Jolie Meets Pop Francis At The Vatican And Shows Her Movie 'unbroken'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.