Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? (4782 Views)

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / Lagos 2015: Gladiators In The Race To Succeed Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
Why not?All that people talk about Buhari was because he was given a chance in the Military.Has Buhari even served Nigeria under any democratic setting?
Yes under Shagari, GOC
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by pendy79: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Francis5:

Both of us are indeed saying the same thing but from different viewpoints. So, since no single zone can win the presidential election without other zones, why not face your business and allow people to vote how they like? It is a free world after all; and nobody is more or less important than others. In the end, who wins wins.

How am I not facing my business? You quoted me in your mention without my invitation and now telling me I should face my business? Think that statement is deserving of you.

I have not carried a dung to the South East with a town crier begging for votes for the APC. This thread has a peculiar title and if you're not comfy with the content you need not contribute.
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

OBJ was unable to win his LG but he won other state. He was an ex president and was popular country wide.

How many people know this Nda Isaiah to even vote for him

CHange? How do you bring change when you cant win an election to get into power. All the change in Gani, Utomi, Ojukwu where did it end when they couldnt win elections?
I cited OBJ so that you'll understand that you may not be able to win your state but you could win outside your state.Give Nda the Publicity you gave Buhari since 2002 to him and see if they won't know him

1 Like

Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
I cited OBJ so that you'll understand that you may not be able to win your state but you could win outside your state.Give Nda the Publicity you gave Buhari since 2002 to him and see if they won't know him

WHo gave Buhari the publicity?

Buhari did his own work himself, Let Nda Isaiah do the work himself, create publicity and win elections

Buhari without any party structure won over 10m votes in 2011. Let Isaiah start his own homework too
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:
Yes under Shagari, GOC
The same he overthrew his government?

1 Like

Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

Buhari did his own work himself, Let Nda Isaiah do the work himself, create publicity and win elections

Buhari without any party structure won over 10m votes in 2011. Let Isaiah start his own homework too
12M ni oo
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

Buhari without party structures?Haba
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:

Buhari without party structures?Haba

Who were the powerful politicians in CPC in 2011

Na so Tinubu sef start from Senator to Governor to party leader ruling just 1 state, to 6 states now a leader of APC a national party
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
The same he overthrew his government?
go read about the coup

Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

Na so Tinubu sef start from Senator to Governor to party leader ruling just 1 state, to 6 states now a leader of APC a national party
don't mind the TANIST
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

It's not about powerful politicians.You can not pretend to know the effect of Pastor Tunde Bakare and other Nigerians who didn't know him but bought into the lies that he was incorrupt
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:
http://www.punchng.com/feature/interview/ibb-not-buhari-overthrew-shagaris-govt-col-nyiam/
Bros,don't deceive yourself.Another military guy will overthrow your boss and still install you without your co-operation?If you are in doubt,go read Buhari's Speech after the coup
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by raumdeuter: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
It's not about powerful politicians.You can not pretend to know the effect of Pastor Tunde Bakare and other Nigerians who didn't know him but bought into the lies that he was incorrupt

WHat effect did Tunde Bakare have on Buhari?

Was Bakare able to win his own street, ward or LGA for Buhari in the election?

ALl votes Buhari got were on his own merit alone. over 11m votes. Tell Isaiah to go do his homework
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

WHat effect did Tunde Bakare have on Buhari?

Was Bakare able to win his own ward or LGA for Buhari in the election?

ALl votes Buhari got were on his own merit alone. over 11m votes. Tell Isaiah to go do his homework
Tnx.Atleast i know we have those who can appreciate issues here
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
Bros,don't deceive yourself.Another military guy will overthrow your boss and still install you without your co-operation?If you are in doubt,go read Buhari's Speech after the coup
Y was Dimka killed for Muritala's Assignation do u fink if he wasn't caught he would b the Head of state
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:
go read about the coup
you hear from the Horses mouth here https://www.nairaland.com/622847/coup-speech-major-general-muhammadu-buhari
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
Tnx.Atleast i know we have those who can appreciate issues here

What are the issues you want people to appreciate here?

I am sure in your PDP there are candidates with better credentials than Jonathan, Put them on the PDP ticket like you suggested for Isaiah
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by teemy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
my picks for APC VP slots are Amaechi, Oshiomole and Fashola. Amaechi has a lot of enemies, fashola would have been the best choice but as the south-southvoice is now louder especially if you are atryingto avoid another militancy in the creeks second credible Oshiomole stands tallest of the trio. Okorochas is currently president material by the way.
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
raumdeuter:

What are the issues you want people to appreciate here?

I am sure in your PDP there are candidates with better credentials than Jonathan, Put them on the PDP ticket like you suggested for Isaiah
I'm sure you know others are reading
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:
Y was Dimka killed for Muritala's Assignation do u fink if he wasn't caught he would b the Head of state
have you read the link?
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by pendy79: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:

pls youve derailed this thread enough . Can you kindly stick to the topic? Buhari lied about not being corrupt yet no proof, no link, no one to come out and say I stole or he told me to steal for him? Ever heard of a col. Isaac zida? Go read about how he became a head of state without prior knowledge or involvement in a coup.

Stop ranting and spewing unintelligent gists that you can't backup with verifiable facts. We are no longer in the stone age. The facts are out there in the cyberspace if you seek information and knowledge.
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
have you read the link?
go check Shagari's Comments about Buhari
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
derecho:
have you read the link?
don't confuse us abeg.... if English is yr p tell me to teach ya

Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:
don't mind the TANIST
funny boy
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
pendy79:

....the population of the Igbos cannot secure the presidency for any candidate nor can they deny anyone from getting there.

Nigeria deserves better.
and if you,in that warped and psycho state you've found yourself,think the population of the yorubas or the over bloated population of the hausa/fulanis or whatever can single handedly secure the presidency for any candidate, or deny same from getting his/her arsse at da villa,then you've got a 2nd thinking zooming up fast..
And when you say nigerians deserves better,hell yes,eveybody knows,even my dog does too,that nigerians deserves better than any product outta that janjawee.d packa'hyenas and touts..

#NIGERIANS SAY NO TO RASCALISM'n'JANJIWDiSM
#NIGERIANS SAY YES TO FRESH AIR CONTINUA...
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by Francis5: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
pendy79:

How am I not facing my business? You quoted me in your mention without my invitation and now telling me I should face my business? Think that statement is deserving of you.

I have not carried a dung to the South East with a town crier begging for votes for the APC. This thread has a peculiar title and if you're not comfy with the content you need not contribute.

You are intolerant of opposing views, right? You are a Boko Haram?
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rexxie:

and if you,in that warped and psycho state you've found yourself,think the population of the yorubas or the over bloated population of the hausa/fulanis or whatever can single handedly secure the presidency for any candidate, or deny same from getting his/her arsse at da villa,then you've got a 2nd thinking zooming up fast..
And when you say nigerians deserves better,hell yes,eveybody knows,even my dog does too,that nigerians deserves better than any product outta that janjawee.d packa'hyenas and touts..

#NIGERIANS SAY NO TO RASCALISM'n'JANJIWDiSM
#NIGERIANS SAY YES TO FRESH AIR CONTINUA...

SAY NO TO CLUELESSNESS
SAY NO TO STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:

SAY NO TO CLUELESSNESS
SAY NO TO STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA
....SAY NO TO CONSERVATIVE RETROGRESSIVENESS..
SAY NO TO AL'SHABAAB AND ISIS,SAY NO TO JANJAWIDISM..
SAY NO TO BACKWARDNESS...
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by chamboy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rexxie:

....SAY NO TO CONSERVATIVE RETROGRESSIVENESS..
SAY NO TO AL'SHABAAB AND ISIS,SAY NO TO JANJAWIDISM..
SAY NO TO BACKWARDNESS...
SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION CELEBRATION
SAY NO TO WEAKLINGS
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by derecho(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
when a dog bites a man,it's no news but it becomes news when a man bites a dog.Guys na 1 vote we get o.
Re: The 6 Gladiators In The APC!! Who Picks the Vice-Presidential Ticket? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
chamboy:

SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION CELEBRATION
SAY NO TO WEAKLINGS
SAY NO TO POLITICS OF BITTERNESS,SAY NO TO RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE,SAY NO TO RECYCLED GRANDPAPAS,SAY NO TO ''WE KNOW THE REAL BH,WE SHALLTNEGOTIATE WITH REAL BH'', SAY NO TO BORN TO RULE,SAY NO TO Buhari....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC / EXPOSED - Corrupt Diezani Alison-madueke Fake "Cancer" Make-up To Evade arrest / Congrats To Kwankwaso And Kano Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.