Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack (1489 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Final Year Female Benue Varsity Student Dies In Hotel Room. / 17 Yrs Old Unilag Student Dies After Her Boyfriend Drugged Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack by bobbymishark(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
A 300level student of Bells University of Technology in Ota, Ogun state named Ruth Idahosa died around 2am this morning after suffering an Asthma attack late last night.

According to her friends, Ruth had the attack while eating, causing her to choke and lose balance, leading to her falling and hitting her head on the ground. She bled.

The students around her said they called the university ambulance but there was no answer. They were left with no choice than to use a hairdresser's vehicle to lift the unconscious girl to the clinic.

read more.....

editors source: http://bobbymishark..com/2014/11/photos-bells-university-of-technology.html

Re: Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
R.I.P cutie..d world is unpredictable..
Re: Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack by HrtBrkSteve(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
R.I.P Ruth.
God grant you eternal rest, your friends & families the fortitude to bear the loss.
#GIVESMYFINALSALUTE
Re: Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack by bobbymishark(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
R.I.P Ruth.
God grant you eternal rest, your friends & families the fortitude to bear the loss.
#GIVESMYFINALSALUTE
AMEN
Re: Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack by wildchild1: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2014
I only wish you guys know this little girl,she wasnt the most brilliant student but she was very intelligent back then in secondary school, we used to be very close until they left our barracks.she was so full of life, im so saddened by her death cos just yesterday, i passed the front of their former flat and i remembered her and i was thinking,oh i need to see my Nepken not knowing she was dead already.
I remembered how she used to chase me on the staircase like "lovers" that people started asking maybe im dating her,gisting,brand new music competion with myself,her cousin and herself,how i always beg when i want to collect awake magazine and she z doin shakara...the way she shouts my name, y.keeeeeeeeee and one of my neighbors would b like,y.k your "wife" is calling you and our funny fights too but in all,the relationship was just like an elderly brother to his younger sister,giving her advice about school and life generally, its just so sad i wont see her again
R.I.P Nekpen Idahosa i ll forever miss you sad
Re: Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack by bobbymishark(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
wildchild1:
I only wish you guys know this little girl,she wasnt the most brilliant student but she was very intelligent back then in secondary school, we used to be very close until they left our barracks.she was so full of life, im so saddened by her death cos just yesterday, i passed the front of their former flat and i remembered her and i was thinking,oh i need to see my Nepken not knowing she was dead already.
I remembered how she used to chase me on the staircase like "lovers" that people started asking maybe im dating her,gisting,brand new music competion with myself,her cousin and herself,how i always beg when i want to collect awake magazine and she z doin shakara...the way she shouts my name, y.keeeeeeeeee and one of my neighbors would b like,y.k your "wife" is calling you and our funny fights too but in all,the relationship was just like an elderly brother to his younger sister,giving her advice about school and life generally, its just so sad i wont see her again
R.I.P Nekpen Idahosa i ll forever miss you sad
it is well my broda
Re: Photos: Bells University Of Technology Student Dies After Asthma Attack by Dwady(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2014
R.I.P Nekpen Idahosa, May your soul rest In perfect peace.. cry sad cry Gone too soon.. Childhood friend. God knows better. Too sad i won't get to see her again.. Can't even cry. God strengthen her family to bear this loss. Till we meet again.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fashola’s Aide Erects N90m Night Club On Ilashe Private Beach / Meet The 18yr Old Girl With A Doll Face And Incredible Hulk’s Body / My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.