Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pls What Is The Conversion Rate Of Cassava To Garri & Hw Much Is 50kg Of Garri? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls What Is The Conversion Rate Of Cassava To Garri & Hw Much Is 50kg Of Garri? (1141 Views)

Please, How Much Is 50kg Bag Of Sesame / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success / Aliko Dangote Endorses D’banj’s “koko Garri” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Conversion Rate Of Cassava To Garri & Hw Much Is 50kg Of Garri? by ptoall: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls what is the conversion rate of cassava to garri & hw much is 50kg of Garri? Pls i need this info for a project asap. Thank you. Different species of cassava and different types of garri can be stated.
Re: Pls What Is The Conversion Rate Of Cassava To Garri & Hw Much Is 50kg Of Garri? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2014
ptoall:
Pls what is the conversion rate of cassava to garri & hw much is 50kg of Garri? Pls i need this info for a project asap. Thank you. Different species of cassava and different types of garri can be stated.
4tons will yield 1ton of garri.
You can check my articles for more.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Tractor Loan? / Peacocks And Ostriches / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! [n100,000 Monthly]-marketers Needed For Agribiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.