Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? (1094 Views)

ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Atiku - Saharareporters / Jonathan Strikes Deal With Atiku, Ibb, Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
I was listening to d guy today and he sounded kinda promising. I mean I like his ideas sha. And he obviously has more ideas dan Buhari and I prefer him to d overhyped general.

D only problem is he's a polithiefcian and he's got some bad history.

Can he possibly keep to his words? Can we risk 4 or 8 yrs of our life with Atiku?

Am just fuccking tired of Jona! cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by NaijaOptimist: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
All of them na the same.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Obynobyl(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Everything

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Obynobyl:
Everything

wot do u mean everytin?
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by slimfit1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
He is a fraudster that is what is wrong.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
NaijaOptimist:
All of them na the same.

yeah, I know. But he seems more intelligent dan Jona na.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
NaijaOptimist:
All of them na the same.

yeah, I know. But he seems more intelligent dan Jona na. And Buhari is expired.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Ezedon(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Everything is wrong, let them give the younger generation opportunity
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
He is wanted by Interpol and the FBI (according to OBJ)
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by courage89(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
I like personalities of Atiku, Kwankanso, Tambuwal, Nda-Isaiah and GEJ. I believe they'll all make a great president in their own way. But, looking at the problems confronting Nigeria today in the manner of corruption, security, moral decadence, regionalism, economic and social injustice and others, I think the best person for the job based on; courage, experience, character, patriotism, effectiveness, discipline, is General Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
obongproff:
I was listening to d guy today and he sounded kinda promising. I mean I like his ideas sha. And he obviously has more ideas dan Buhari and I prefer him to d overhyped general.

Can he possibly keep to his words? Can we risk 4 or 8 yrs of our life with Atiku?

You have no proof he is a thief. If he is EFCC should have told us that a long time ago.
And bad history? Please tell me more!
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
You have no proof he is a thief. If he is EFCC should have told us that a long time ago.

I dont know anytin abt his bad history oh! Na dem say dem say oh. Meanwhile has efcc eva chased any ex-president or vice since history?
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
courage89:
I like personalities of Atiku, Kwankanso, Tambuwal, Nda-Isaiah and GEJ. I believe they'll all make a great president in their own way. But, looking at the problems confronting Nigeria today in the manner of corruption, security, moral decadence, regionalism, economic and social injustice and others, I think the best person for the job based on; courage, experience, character, patriotism, effectiveness, discipline, is General Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari will only reduce corruption and provide security, dats all. We have economic challenges dat Buhari cant handle. Besides he sounds to daft for my liking. Atiku has beta ideas abeg.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by mrofficial(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
obongproff:

You said it yourself. That is the No No for Atiku.

However, we need someone who is incorruptible like GMB to clean the system and get rid of the useless kids and cabals amassing wealth, that are making the commoners to impoverish.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
mrofficial:

You said it yourself. That is the No No for Atiku.

However, we need someone who is incorruptible like GMB to clean the system and get rid of the useless kids and cabals amassing wealth, that are making the commoners to impoverish.

So Buhari is not a polithiefcian abi?
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by mrofficial(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
obongproff:

So Buhari is not a polithiefcian abi?

Vote for GEJ then. You are not ready for change.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Kakpos: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Atiku is a former thief sorry pdp
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by courage89(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2014
obongproff:

Buhari will only reduce corruption and provide security, dats all. We have economic challenges dat Buhari cant handle. Besides he sounds to daft for my liking. Atiku has beta ideas abeg.

The question we should be asking ourselves as a nation is what is/are the economic cost of corruption and insecurity in our society? Are we happy with status quo? What do we do about it?

Why are we just getting by with fg's budget implementation of 25-35%?
Why do we have so many paid abandoned projects that would have improved the living conditions of our citizens?
Why are some people sabotaging power generation and distribution?
why are some people sabotaging building refineries that would have improved our dependent on petroleum imports?
Why are majority of us corrupt, and how do we change this?

While im not just supporting people with moral prowess ,discipline and courage in fighting corruption and security, their experience, ability and capacity in tackling economic issues, social injustice and foreign policies have to be rated highly as well.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Osyfellaini(f): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Honestly nothing... I have longed for that day. #ANigeriaForAll
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by A7(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:

They tried but the court vindicate him, the charges were cheap blackmail from Obj. They do not accuse him of corruption till after his rift with Baba Iyabo.
Re: What's Wrong With Atiku Being Our Next President? by Sibabasibaba1: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
mrofficial:

Vote for GEJ then. You are not ready for change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can voting a man who plunged Nigeria into sea by truncating democracy 31 years ago be change? Should we move backward or forward?

(1) (Reply)

Pres Jonathan Can't Be Clueless And Machiavellian - Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Rigged out Tony Tetuila, 9ice, D1 Adeneye, Ksb,kate Henshaw may win NCP ticket / An Average Nigerian Is Corrupt Yet Blames It On Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.