Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? (65077 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / How Can Manliness Odour Be Fought ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by lillyjane(f): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Check this lost for all you need to know.

https://www.nairaland.com/2006153/womanly-odor-how-treat-it
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by slytubadth(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2014
lol, am vry such its u. No wonder u claimed to b a virgin i didnt blive u b4 buh now am begining to see reasons wif u. I 4 talk say gal way dey post hw to kiss, hw to do style dey knack, how she like Mr flavour 6pac and who always dey luk 4 guys attention especially mrcork own hmmm imagine cork? i cum dey wonder hw u manage remain virgin. Abeg nor vex i nor knw say na because of ds buh Tank Goodness u av brought ds issue out indirectly or else na kongi 4 wound u. Talk true e b like say u wan knack prick and d place don dey hitch u buh d odor never allow u. U are tired of been a virgin abi anyway They are many solutions here pick one and if it worked and u were successfully disvirgin cum and gv ur tanks here and dont 4get to tell us how d expirence was like and hw u cried. Am saying ds because u like attention too much, Do ds and all d guys here will gv u all d attention u eva dreamed of.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by heskeyw(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Put hypo in a hot water and dip d lower part of ur body inside the water for like 30mins
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by blood1(f): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
So, its now Vagina? No longer womanliness? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by iyimide(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2014
sheis:

Oga, how can you tell her to take levonogestrel, isn't that same as postinor, an emergency contraceptive pill?

sorry for responding late.. I have asked her to take that to increase her feminine hormone level. The same drug could serve varying purposes.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by anthoniaz(f): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
constance500:
viewing n HD

there is this co worker of mine too, raaaaaaaaaaaaah, i just cant withstand it, most especially when she stand up from a seat angry
Same with one my apprentices. GOD! The smell strong. I wonder how the hubby copes with the strong odour.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by outstandingjk(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
please I need you guys help.. there is this my friend that has a very bad vagina odor.. so bad that sometimes I ditch her embarassed

how do I know this? she told me, when I bought her a perfume as a gift (but really I bought her that pef so that she can use it and so that I will be able to breath sad ) she told me that she knows that I'm giving her that perfume because of her vagina odor..and I felt so bad for her sad she begged me to help her stop it, that I just tell her what to do to stop it coz its really a disaster! people don't like coming near her. but as a friend..I wanna help her, so pls any suggestions? and one more thing... is it transferable?? embarassed

I read somewhere that she can peel garlic and insert over night. That it actually work wonders even in cases of itching
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Youngpo413: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
menix:
Eeyaahh..
Ve u tried confor..
lol
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by acada111(f): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
White vinegar should do the trick. Dilute 1 cap full with very little warm water, soak up in cotton wool, squat and use it to swab the inner folds of the vagina.
Do this morning and evening and pls, try to bear the sting, ok.
Also, let her go to the hospital for checkup, before infections damage her organs.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Mhiztaollaollu(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Mix JIK & HYPO together and soak d toto in it for 10-15 mins. If symptoms continue , go see Babalawo
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2015
anthoniaz:

Same with one my apprentices. GOD! The smell strong. I wonder how the hubby copes with the strong odour.
I am wonderin, does it smell so bad the odor diffuses into d air?
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by kzenterprise(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by kzenterprise(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by peadel20(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Anyway, observe what @Tspun wrote about. He's correct. I so much got inclined that infection causes it in my discovery. I am into alternative therapy, so I think I do have some idea about it. Vaginitis is sometimes the cause of this. White or yellow discharge follows thereafter. However, much cannot be said to avoid lengthy typing. But if there isn't any improvement, let me know through my number 07066811887.
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
@EroticAngelina,
I once wrote a post on Beverages which you commented on by saying uhmm.
Nice to come back to this thread which I have also commented earlier.
Nothing can be damaging as the issue on discussion.
Even when you have a loving hubby, he can only endure for so long.
Meanwhile take a look at the product I'm posting below & also check the links for more info. A tonic it is,but also made as coffee though the tonic is more concentrated.
How I wish I can post the benefits of the product here.
The link- www.cni-nigeria.com

See the pics below:

Qualities:
*enhances immune system to prevent infection
*improves blood circulation
*promotes the shaping of goody body form
*detoxifies & expels air
*overcomes unpleasant body odour
*increases alertness & vitality
*provides space for fertilization breed

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
@EroticAngelina,
I once wrote a post on Beverages which you commented on by saying uhmm.
Nice to come back to this thread which I have also commented earlier.
Nothing can be damaging as the issue on discussion.
Even when you have a loving hubby, he can only endure for so long.
Meanwhile take a look at the product I'm posting below & also check the links for more info. A tonic it is,but also made as coffee though the tonic is more concentrated.
How I wish I can post the benefits of the product here.
The link- www.cni-nigeria.com

See the pics below:

Qualities:
*enhances immune system to prevent infection
*improves blood circulation
*promotes the shaping of goody body form
*detoxifies & expels air
*overcomes unpleasant body odour
*increases alertness & vitality
*provides space for fertilization breed

Unable to upload, maybe later
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Op be careful, that odours is ur natural floral, no cum cos more harm for urself. Anybody that does not like it can f..k off
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by psalmy2g(m): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Its a cellular infection and poor hygiene...
Ensure you maintain balanced cellular protection and good hygiene...
U can try the product C24/7...........

Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by iv2000: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello my dear,your friend hasn't been alone in this experience.However,there's a solution to her health challenge as we have been handling such cases with very positive results.If you're in portharcourt, you can reach us through this line:08185794383
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by addikt(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2016
HrtBrkSteve:
I dunno.
None of my sisters, or my mom, or girlfriends smells. So how can I know about it?

Conscience
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by sunny99(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
always dry d area
Re: How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? by ZaRuleOfLaw: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
iv2000:
Hello my dear,your friend hasn't been alone in this experience.However,there's a solution to her health challenge as we have been handling such cases with very positive results.If you're in portharcourt, you can reach us through this line:08185794383

I'M INTERESTED IN THE CANADA MIGRATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.