Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! (3891 Views)

Olamide Finally Meets His Twin Brother. / Photo Of Phyno And His Twin Brother..(.don't Copy ) / A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ok, just thought for a while how blessed i am to come to planeth earth double. Thought about my twin, she's been the bestest in the whole wide world. Just feel like sharing some of our pics together and separately, and wanna use this forum to tell her how much i love her, and appreciate her for coming to earth with me. If I'll come again, i choose to come with her a thousand times... cool
For those asking God for twin, u can ask for my acc number later tongue, you know how the tales go, treat a twin rightly if u need one... wink
Enjoy!!!

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
More

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by rawpadgin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
oh i love twins!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
More..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Well, the Semblance is 89% close

What's her name?
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by kennynelcon(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by njideoby(f): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
You two look so cute and adorable.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by kennynelcon(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
cool, have you ever taken shots together?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bless you guys..sooo whos odion n whos ovbokhan? Ok whos taiye n whos kehinde?
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Our younger days
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fraternal twins definitely. Your twin sister is very beautiful and gorgeous.

cool
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Me holding her with elder bro

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Lordabas: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2014

Saiii grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol... Funny after church pix one sunder sometimes ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by stinggy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Just one question:

Can I date her? kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by majamajic(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Goodness and mercy !!
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by lokito: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
This thread is romantically displaced to the political section of the krinkum krankum talidubai, and I am maniacally bewildered that nobody is complaining

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by LogicPower(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Freest:
Ok, just thought for a while how blessed i am to come to planeth earth double. Thought about my twin, she's been the bestest in the whole wide world. Just feel like sharing some of our pics together and separately, and wanna use this forum to tell her how much i love her, and appreciate her for coming to earth with me. If I'll come again, i choose to come with her a thousand times... cool
Enjoy!!!

You earn my respect for such a display of unbridled brotherly love for your cute and gorgeous twin sister! I wish you happy and successful life together, till the end.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin kindly drop her number and let me call to confirm your claim grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
stinggy:
Just one question:

Can I date her? kiss
Shey u get plenty money ni
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
grin kindly drop her number and let me call to confirm your claim grin
Oleh... U knw hw much i don spend for her head U wan get am free of charge!!! tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
LogicPower:

You earn my respect for such a display of unbridled brotherly love for your cute and gorgeous twin sister! I wish you happy and successful life together, till the end.
Wow!!! Thats powerful and trust me it means alot... She's smiling already. God bless u guys
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
Fraternal twins definitely. Your twin sister is very beautiful and gorgeous.

cool

Thanks alot... She sure is my wonder... But fine wey we suppose share she pack all of them angry
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Freest:

Oleh... U knw hw much i don spend for her head U wan get am free of charge!!! tongue
bro just calm ... Nothing more than confirmation to know that she's actually ur twin sis
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Elder, me and she

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by sulmeza(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
She's cute nd luks calm....adorable twins u are
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol!!!

Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
sulmeza:
She's cute nd luks calm....adorable twins u are
Thank u...
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Both of u almost looked lovely undecided

Pls, how is this even political?
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Both of u almost looked lovely undecided

Pls, how is this even political?
Just wanted to politicise my lovely sef and twin tongue, does it look political now
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by Freest(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
She's actually the bestest... May not have put it in the right thread... Cos didn't even know the right one sef... So the mods can help me too... And join me celebrate this lady... I want her to know how important she is to me biko!!!
Mods thank you in adv!
Re: A Nairalander And His Twin... Meet Us!!! by IDEApro(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Is she available for the right dude?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Yemi Alade Now A Muslim? / Wizkid Calls Popular Singer, The Weeknd A Fraud For Naming His Album 'starboy' / Instagram Reacts To Amber Rose Lesbo Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.