Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) (6368 Views)

Jonathan, Murray-Bruce, Sherif At Alamiyeseigha's Burial Today / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by xcolanto(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
micolaj:
DARKNESS cannot APPREHEND DARKNESS. You cannot unfold FALSEHOOD when you have GEJ as your MENTOR. What you have just said is termed HYPOCRITICAL LIE. KOKO YO EPO IGI OJU...

I'll rather have GEJ as my mentor a 10000000+ times over anyone going up against him in this general elections. Just to be clear though, who is your political mentor?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by Demdem(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Demdem, Why are you such a bad character, were you brought up in MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME?

Go ask ur papa why u remain a evil character and if he banged ur mama under bridge.
Very foolish thing.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, and what has ur god, Jonathan done about it? Why allow him to move around allowing thousands to die?
terrorist
everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
barcanister, Why are you people like this? So state government can no longer prosecute, while lagos government spent over ten years prosecuting AL-MUSTAPHA.

MUMU PEOPLE.
bros Mustapha was prosecuted for Murder case, which falls under the statutory jurisdiction of the state government.

Terrorism ProsecÙtion falls within the jurisdiction of DSS aÑd the Police Force through the Attorney General of the Federation office. Why Ñot get use to the law books before calling yourself mumu

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by frankyychiji(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
bros Mustapha was prosecuted for Murder case, which falls under the statutory jurisdiction of the state government.

Terrorism ProsecÙtion falls within the jurisdiction of DSS aÑd the Police Force through the Attorney General of the Federation office. Why Ñot get use to the law books before calling yourself mumu
What is terrorism and what is murder? Buhari is responsible for the murder of several civilians among whom are corps members. The only reason why Buhari is still in the race is because he doesn't want to retire into oblivion as yet. He will rather continue to fool himself to his grave. And now the little political rookie from sokoto has taken the shine off him in Apc in the past few days. His south-waste friends have abandoned him already! Who needs a man with so much baggage.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by Babacele: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
xcolanto:

Bruv! Am not a paid agent as you! Unlike you I have a life and a real one outside NL. Am a patriot to this great country Nigeria and it's my duty as a citizen to protect the integrity of this nation to the best of my abilities. This is why I take out time to unfold falsehood, lies and propaganda by the desperate opposition and their blind followers that lack morals and honesty.
so you are a patriot and I am not, just answer those questions and allow nairalanders to judge please Mr Patriotic.
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by xcolanto(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Babacele:
so you are a patriot and I am not, just answer those questions and allow nairalanders to judge please Mr Patriotic.

xcolanto:

Bruv! [/b]Am not a paid agent as you! [b] Unlike you I have a life and a real one outside NL. Am a patriot to this great country Nigeria and it's my duty as a citizen to protect the integrity of this nation to the best of my abilities. This is why I take out time to unfold falsehood, lies and propaganda by the desperate opposition and their blind followers that lack morals and honesty.
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by hazyfm: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:
I Av no doubt in my mind that Jonathan is behind boko haram.
Where have u been?
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by anonimi: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:

Good to see that you agree that between Thief'nubu and Fashola, SAN they fvcked up the case that led to Mustapha's release.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by Babacele: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
xcolanto:

xcolanto:

Bruv! [/b]Am not a paid agent as you! [b] Unlike you I have a life and a real one outside NL. Am a patriot to this great country Nigeria and it's my duty as a citizen to protect the integrity of this nation to the best of my abilities. This is why I take out time to unfold falsehood, lies and propaganda by the desperate opposition and their blind followers that lack morals and honesty.
just answer the national questions Mr Patriotic. mtcheeeeew!
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by Demdem(m): 12:59am On Nov 19, 2014
hazyfm:

Where have u been?

Av been very busy and occupied. Besides my chapter on NL is gradually coming to an end.
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by Demdem(m): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
terrorist
everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

Fool, very soon ur household will be part of the pathetic statistics from evil boko bombing. Hopefully u will come back and tell me that one day is for the owner.
U are so daft.
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by Emyben(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Well, Our nation keeps weeping. Anyway Peers, in as much as this is a political forum,we can always spare some time to see other sides of this noble forum.The Mr Nairaland Contest continues today Wednesday from 10 to 5pm and kulboy needs ya votes. Can we spare 2 minutes of our time to vote him?
visit https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations/37#28141049 and vote him. Lets help our bro wear this crown
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by petrov10: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Which jail did u say ur papa was placed? Kirikiri or ph jail?
lol see this old goat
Re: Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2014
cheesy angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ / ENDSARS: Why Is There No Protest In The South East? / Orlu, Imo State On Fire As Nigerian Army Clash With ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.