Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification (928 Views)

Date For Printing Of Call Up Letters (2016 Batch A) Adjusted!!! / This post has been deleted / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification by Sixtustony(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
I got this message via my mail that i should pay and print my call up letter online or obtain it from my school. Meanwhile i have my call up latter already. I was posted to yobe to report to jos, recently the change it to kogi to report by 26th. Is the message meant for us that already have or those that don't have? If no, will they accept me with the old call up letter that has jos on it. I will be glad to get i nice response, thanks.
Re: Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification by Elkewwty(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
correct yourself..

Letter not latter
Re: Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification by izikjon(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Since u have obtained urs from school there's no point printing anymore. It's for pipu that have not collected.
Re: Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification by Sixtustony(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Elkewwty:
correct yourself..

Letter not latter
thanks
Re: Nysc Printing Of Call Up Latter Notification by yokiti: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2014

(1)

Keep This Date ; August 1st,2016!!! / NYSC : NYSC 2016 Batch B Mobilization Timetable / Get Your Medical Certificate Of Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.