Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area (1277 Views)

Pictures Of Children With PVC In The North Registered By INEC / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by kossydiba(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
I my self is d most confused. I want 2 seriously get mine bt I hv been hearing dat u can't get it except if u still hv ur old one used in 2011. I told a frnd of mine dat I ll lie 2 dem dat I didn't register dat year nd he told me dat if dey take ur finger print nd it appear dat u registered d lst tym, dey ll send u back. D only person I hv seen wit d PVC told me she collected it wit d use of her formal voters card. Am really confused nd I hv been wondering hw can I get my PVC cuz I hv misplaced d one I used in 2011
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bro. Not to wori too much. Am 1 of the inec officials conducting the reg (Via NYSC). If u hav misplaced the formal one used in 2011. As long as ur photo appeared on the wall @d boot where u registered. If they hav distributed the PVC in that boot. Urs is dia. Only that u nid just ur passport to obtain the PVC. After filling a form.

Ask any question.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Anoruo:
Bro. Not to wori too much. Am 1 of the inec officials conducting the reg (Via NYSC). If u hav misplaced the formal one used in 2011. As long as ur photo appeared on the wall @d boot where u registered. If they hav distributed the PVC in that boot. Urs is dia. Only that u nid just ur passport to obtain the PVC. After filling a form.

Ask any question.
Good explanation. Thanks and keep the good work up.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 3:45am On Nov 18, 2014
myhoodlink:
Good explanation. Thanks and keep the good work up.

Ur welcum bro.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Justiceotuya(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Anoruo:

Ask any question.
ok bro thanks. Please i registered in zaria, now i reside in abuja, how can i get the card?
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by anibo2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
They said they lost our data in my own polling unit in maryland...INEC daris God o
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Exjoker(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
kossydiba:
I my self is d most confused. I want 2 seriously get mine bt I hv been hearing dat u can't get it except if u still hv ur old one used in 2011. I told a frnd of mine dat I ll lie 2 dem dat I didn't register dat year nd he told me dat if dey take ur finger print nd it appear dat u registered d lst tym, dey ll send u back. D only person I hv seen wit d PVC told me she collected it wit d use of her formal voters card. Am really confused nd I hv been wondering hw can I get my PVC cuz I hv misplaced d one I used in 2011
We were given a form to fill, our fingers print were taken plus a single passport from us.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Justiceotuya:

ok bro thanks. Please i registered in zaria, now i reside in abuja, how can i get the card?

Someone in Zaria can get it for u. All the person needs is to reference for u. And provide a valid ID.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by arinola8587: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
No list was posted in my area and on checking my temporary card at the polling unit,I was told they are yet to print our pvc at where I registered.someone told me to send a short sms to a number which I did and a mssg was sent to me back showing my name and other details.do u think I should re register again or go to the local government in which I registered earlier to go ask for my pvc.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by PenSniper: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Anoruo:

Ask any question.

I didnt register in 2011 or thereafter. i want to register now but for days running the crowd is so much it hasnt been possible. From observations many people may be deprived of the PVC in my area- Igbo Olomu in Ikorodu West LG of Lagos. Its simply chaotic such that many people have given up hope of obtaining the card.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by kossydiba(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Anoruo:

Ask any question.
I did mine in benue state where I was living then. It was later dat same year I relocated 2 lag. Now d distance is too far nd I can't leave mi business, mi tym nd lots of moni Jst 2 go back 2 benue state 2 collect mine. Nd I don't even hv anybody there. It was Jst mi skulin (secondary skul) dat lead me 2 benue state.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2014
arinola8587:
No list was posted in my area and on checking my temporary card at the polling unit,I was told they are yet to print our pvc at where I registered.someone told me to send a short sms to a number which I did and a mssg was sent to me back showing my name and other details.do u think I should re register again or go to the local government in which I registered earlier to go ask for my pvc.

Go to the LG in which u registered. They will tell u when it will be distributed @d center u registered.
Do not re-register double registration leads to invalid registration.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 5:26am On Nov 20, 2014
PenSniper:

I didnt register in 2011 or thereafter. i want to register now but for days running the crowd is so much it hasnt been possible. From observations many people may be deprived of the PVC in my area- Igbo Olomu in Ikorodu West LG of Lagos. Its simply chaotic such that many people have given up hope of obtaining the card.

The registration closed yesterday and of course many pipo couldn't register. I left my center around 6:30pm. 4pm is the closing time but I had to stay back cuz of d crowd yet to be registered. If u have not registered yet. I think u av to wait for nxt 4 yrs.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Vote Wisely! Your Vote Counts.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Chuksgeo: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Another political strategy
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Olaolufred(m): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2014
INEC DID NOT SHOW UP AT ALL BETWEEN 7-9TH, NOVEMBER.
THEY CAME ON WEDNESDAY, 12TH TO PASTE THE DATA SHEETS.
I CHECKED ON SATURDAY 15TH AND SAW MY NAME.
I ASKED PEOPLE WHO RECIDES IN THE COMPOUND WHERE THE CENTRE IS IF THEY LEFT ANY INFO.
I WAS TOLD THEY WILL SHOW UP BETWEEN 27-29th of November.
I BELIEVE MY VOTE IS MY POWER TO CHOOSE WHO MY LEADER IS.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Olaolufred:
INEC DID NOT SHOW UP AT ALL BETWEEN 7-9TH, NOVEMBER.
THEY CAME ON WEDNESDAY, 12TH TO PASTE THE DATA SHEETS.
I CHECKED ON SATURDAY 15TH AND SAW MY NAME.
I ASKED PEOPLE WHO RECIDES IN THE COMPOUND WHERE THE CENTRE IS IF THEY LEFT ANY INFO.
I WAS TOLD THEY WILL SHOW UP BETWEEN 27-29th of November.
I BELIEVE MY VOTE IS MY POWER TO CHOOSE WHO MY LEADER IS.

28-30th of November.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Olaolufred(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Anoruo:

28-30th of November.

ARE YOU IN LAGOS?

IF SO, THANKS FOR THIS CONFIRMATION.

IT WILL PAIN ME IF I AM DENIED THE ONLY RIGHT I HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST EBELLEI UNLIKE I DID FOR HIM IN 2011.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by kossydiba(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2014
My dad told me dat y it's been done lyk dis is bcuz it's d plan of INEC 2 easily ridge d election their own way, cuz many will be deprived of d right 2 vote
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Olaolufred:

ARE YOU IN LAGOS?

IF SO, THANKS FOR THIS CONFIRMATION.

IT WILL PAIN ME IF I AM DENIED THE ONLY RIGHT I HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST EBELLEI UNLIKE I DID FOR HIM IN 2011.

Yea am in lagos. Ur welcum
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
kossydiba:
My dad told me dat y it's been done lyk dis is bcuz it's d plan of INEC 2 easily ridge d election their own way, cuz many will be deprived of d right 2 vote

Lol. Ridge the election how? Have u forgotten that once u vote. U have to wait @ ur polling boot and make sure they count the votes there b4 leaving. So hw is the ridging going to happen?
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by PenSniper: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Anoruo:

The registration closed yesterday and of course many pipo couldn't register. I left my center around 6:30pm. 4pm is the closing time but I had to stay back cuz of d crowd yet to be registered. If u have not registered yet. I think u av to wait for nxt 4 yrs.

Thanks for your care and response. May the Lord bless you.
Re: Confusion About The Parmnent Voters Card(pvc) In Your Area by Anoruo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
PenSniper:

Thanks for your care and response. May the Lord bless you.

Welcum. And us all too.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Abandon Jonathan, Daniel Begs Obasanjo / Family Reacts Over Political Advert Using Fela’s Photo / See What General Muhammadu Buhari Once Told FG About Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.