Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigeria's Political Books And Videos : Please Help! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Political Books And Videos : Please Help! (751 Views)

Nigeria Political Party With Their Motto / Nigeria's Political Quiz 2 / Will Rotational Presidency Solve Nigeria's Political Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Political Books And Videos : Please Help! by Akolawole(m): 1:27am On Nov 26, 2008
Hello Guys,

Do we have any bookseller in the house?

Can someone help with prices of the following books

1) Clapping with One hand by Wale Oshun

2) The Unbreakable Heritage by Oluwole Awolowo

3) What a Country by Kunle Ajibade

4) Bitter-Sweet-My Life with Obasanjo by Mrs Oluremi Obasanjo

5) Laying the Foundation for Nigeria's democracy: My account of June 12 by Humprey Nwosu

6) Breaking the silence by Adetoun Ogunsheye

7) A Gift of Sequins by Victor Banjo

cool Awoism by Omoboriowo

9) Some of Ebenezer Babatope's books( I have lost all cry)

Anyone can get me the following Videos?

1) The Epetedo declaration of MKO Abiola

2) Political Debate of Dr Olunloyo vs Chief Bola Ige

3) Abiola v Tofa Debate

4) Chief Awolowo's Campaign at Mapo Ibadan in 1983

5) SHeu Shagari's campaign in 1983.

I have contacted one of Nigeria's best bookshop in Ibadan but no show, i believe since Chief Odusote died the bookshop is not the same again. cry

Many Thanks Folks kiss
Re: Nigeria's Political Books And Videos : Please Help! by omoba4real: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2017
You can get most of that books at www.sunshinenigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Jos Genocide / ‘nigeria Too Big For Yar’adua’—arewa Youth Leader / Will U Support N Delta Millitant If They Start Assasination Of Corrupt Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.