Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? (675 Views)

If You Ever Use This, Please Tell Us The Name Of Your Barber And Salon. / Did You Ever Use This? / Did You Ever Use One Of These GREAT Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by bongolistik(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Well, a friend just told me that he has never seen a girl that used her own personal money to subscribe for an internet data bundle.

And I just did some cross examination and also could not remember last when I saw or hear of a lady subscribing for internet data bundle with their money but they always have data on their phones for YouTube streaming and browsing.

I tried to enquire more on that, and the people I asked said that it is guys that mostly do the subscripton for them. Maybe after taxing one or two guys for N1500 recharge card each, that that is how they mostly subscribe for data.

So my question is, do ladies subscribe for internet data with their own cash?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by olaric(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2014
It's rare to find a lady investing her money on data or even call credit
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Kind of true.

I was with a colleague,and she was boasting of how she can get #2500 MTN for data subscription from guys with just a phone call.

With seconds,she showed me alert showing the card sent by a guy..before the end of the day,she got more than 6000 credit sent to her.

I also do the subscription for my fiancee too. So true.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by rts1(m): 1:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Nt only subcription,dey cannt even buy a recharge card above 200naira on dere own except guy bought 4dem.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by yomi007k(m): 1:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Power of D "P"(P.D.P)
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by Blitz4real(m): 2:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Neyova:
U go they mind the way u take they book space any how for here
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Not so true, i do buy my own data bundle, though it might be cheaper as i use Airtel BIS 1,500 for 2GB a month and i manage it efficiently.
If a lady is working, she should be able to provide for her personal needs without giving burden to whatever guy
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by jigga40(m): 3:12am On Nov 18, 2014
sexyseun:
Not so true, i do buy my own data bundle, though it might be cheaper as i use Airtel BIS 1,500 for 2GB a month and i manage it efficiently.
If a lady is working, she should be able to provide for her personal needs without giving burden to whatever guy
Independent woman.....good you got your own!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by eddyland: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2014
yomi007k:
Power of D "P"(P.D.P)
Mehn! Dis ur 'P' strong o. Wel I gues d meaning is Power of d Pupil!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Use Their Own Money To Subscribe For Internet Data? by Teespice(f): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2014
sexyseun:

thank you jare.

matter of fact I do my data subscription out of my allowance which is just 1,000 for 3GB of data which I manage well.

all this guys coming here to say tosh because they pay for subscription. what happened to saying no when she asks for airtime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Muslim, You Are A Terrorist. / Too Many Advertisements On Nairaland Front Page / Know Your Registration Status Online And Where To Collect Your Pvc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.