Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Be Your Own Boss Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Your Own Boss Today (481 Views)

I Was Sacked For Slapping My Boss Today / Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! / Stop Searching For Job!!! Be Your Own Boss Today And Earn Like A Bank Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Today by hefelove(m): 5:18am On Nov 18, 2014
1) Take a stand for yourself
2) Know your financial situation
3) Figure out your line of work
4) Identify the right business for you
5) Business planning improves ur chances. of success
6) Know your target audience before u spend a penny
7) Understand your personal finances and choose the right kind of money you need for your business
cool Build a support network
9) sell by creating value
10) Get the word out. And you have to have that determination and the zeal to make it in life! Stop wishing, Do something, Stop dreaming, Work Towards it. I did all dis and I become a succes! Gat somethings for you open if you really wana be a boss with the little amount you have. Just open and thank me later. www.ifeoluwa.com.

(1) (Reply)

Iscea-certified Supply Chain Manager (cscm) 10-14 December, 2014 / Female Corp Member Needed For Employment In Ajah, Lagos. / CCNA Training - Our New Year Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.