Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 (23605 Views)

Emefiele Predicts Economic Boom For Nigeria In 2018 / Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN / Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 by lastmessenger: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2014
TheLight001:

I am not defending Dangote or any1. What I'm trying to point out is the fact that people do point accusing fingers on him alone, neglecting the other guys claiming he (Dangote) has monopoly in the industry.

Dangote has no monopoly, what he has is market dominance, and he has that because he invest in larger production capacities than his competitors, plus he also invest in larger distributing network.

People do claim that Dangote is trying to kill his competitors by slashing the price of his cement to N1,000. What I say is no cement producer/importer will die from selling cement @ N1,000, because they won't be selling at lost.
Anybody who thinks that dangote I trying to kill other competitor is just being foolish. A bag of cement should not be more than 1k wether you import or produce locally.
Re: Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2014
lastmessenger:

Anybody who thinks that dangote I trying to kill other competitor is just being foolish. A bag of cement should not be more than 1k wether you import or produce locally.

Absolutely
Re: Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 by WhiteTyre: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmm, this Aliko is really running too fast.
Men, I need to use a sports car to pursue him.
Good move from the boss, anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Impending Banking Crisis / 20 Things The Rich Do Every Day / Naira To Appreciate As CBN Issues Licence To New Intn.l Money Transfer Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.