Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Erections At My Former High School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Erections At My Former High School (3714 Views)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / Benevolent Comprehensive High School, Obbo Aiyegunle, Kwara State. / Louisville Girls High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erections At My Former High School by BrianKE(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Our School Motto was: Making Men out of Boys. It was a community school at the outskirts of the city. For the past 7 years before I joined form 1, only 3 students had made it to a university; by cheating the exams. Our discipline master, Mr. Kimemia was a self-proclaimed Ganja man- an awkwardly tall man with a shaggy goatee. We had nicknamed him Simon Makonde, a name which he personally loved.

Ours was the only school north of Limpopo without a C.U.

Striking was part of term’s co-curricular activities. At the beginning of each term, the teachers would include two more weeks to the timetable to compensate the days expected to be lost due to strikes.

At Friday’s night, everything else used to take place except reading. I remember at one time, the whole of form 4 class was suspended for a mass sneaking out of school. We basically used to strike to quench our dual-thirst for Local Brew and girls. The nearby slum apart from providing grade 1 Local Brew, also housed willing twilight girls. On reaching form 3, most of us would already be proud fathers of several kids across the street. In fact most Form 4’s used to be referred to as Baba Jamo, Baba Carol et al by form 1’s.

This excessive libido made the administration take a drastic but draconian action.

Out of evident wickedness and cruel mistreatment, the administration hatched a plan behind our backs. According to classified Intel which we later sniffed, the admin together with the school cooks entered into an evil collaboration. They schemed, without our consultation, to spice our food with herbal anaphrodisiacs.

Immediate results. It worked.

I noticed it almost immediately after taking lunch on Wednesday. Although I entered the Dining Hall on a standing ovation, by the time I cleared my plate “I” was hanging lifelessly. I kept it to myself.

On Thursdays, most of us used to trans-night until Friday morning; of course not reading, but moving across form 1 dorms soliciting funds for Friday Night chang’aa escapades. We would only rest after raising sufficient funds for atleast three chang’aa(Local Brew) cups.

Marto was a funny character. He had repeated form 4 three times, each time disappearing at the third term, 2 days before the KCSE exams.

It was Friday around 5 a.m. I heard him shouting his lungs out, standing at the dormitory’s entrance and screaming something about erecting. Most of us woke up to check on the hullabaloo.

The dormitories doors went open and sleepy ruffians ran to the center of the call. A size-able Kamukunji gathered around Marto. Shaking his head like Agwambo he motioned the crowd to calm down. He was in his Gucci boxers and a netted vest.

The guy was seemingly infuriated. Gasping fast he waved to the crowd, owning nous of an incumbent politician. The crowd was speedily swelling and soon the whole school was ‘in attendance’.

He started his speech: “Comrades power! Comrades power!” We all thundered in unison in response. He became excited. “Comrades, our manhood and fertility are in danger of extinction. I have confirmed that the cooks have been pouring paraffin, herbs and other paraphernalia in our meals to moderate our libido!”

NOOOOOOO!!! We all thundered.

“I will proof it. You know every day every man wakes up with an erection. A hard one. True?”

“Right now it is already morning, who among us has an erection?”

We all dipped our hands in our pants to unearth the shocker. The damned things were cold, hanging and withered.

Pin drop silence. Heads shook.

Anger and embarrassment.

Add to the fact that it was Friday and the damned sagging buggers were expected to deliver later in the evening when we sneak out to meet the girls.

We did not wait for anybody to tell us what we should do. We ran into a rampage. We were running around the school, stoning everything with an appearance of glass. The cooks, aware of their portion, took off for their dear lives and left the sufurias boiling on their own.

We broke the gate and proceeded out, heading home singing,” MAKONDE MUST GO, ERECTIONS MUST COME!”

Anyway we went home. Everyone to their father's house of course. It was when I reached at our home's gate when it dawned on me that I will have an uphill task explaining to my no nonsense father our reason to strike!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erections At My Former High School by samflex(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by armadeo(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2014
cheesy angry angry

Lol. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Profcamsey(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Story the MODS, The MODS oh

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Bwhahahahahahahaha wat an hilarious OP grin

OP, no sha forget vote 4me today ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Vivly(f): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Nice one.
Your Father - Why are you back home?
You- We're on strike.
Your Father- Why? Govt no pay una teacher?
You- No o. Them take our erection.

16 Likes

Re: Erections At My Former High School by chibwike(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by kellyJames5(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Nice one!
Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Mimisboygreat: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Hahaha #falls inside gutter

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by VocalWalls: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Chei cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Makonde must go... Erections must come...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2014
interesting read, very hilarious..

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Evathyst(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Story for d guys.... But we ladies can also read to past time. Make I no lie, d story make brain sha wink

Lemme quickly run away b4 my choir group com catch thr chorister we dey view ds kind ashawo thread.

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by constance500: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2014
falls from okra stem grin

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Freshtomato(f): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Story for d guys.... But we ladies can also read to past time. Make I no lie, d story make brain sha wink
Lemme quickly run away b4 my choir group com catch thr chorister we dey view ds kind ashawo thread.

I be unna church member. And I don see u. Pastor must hear/see this angry

@op
Lmao! Very funny grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Erections At My Former High School by hatux: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Buhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Evathyst(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Freshtomato:

I be unna church member. And I don see u. Pastor must hear/see this angry

@op
Lmao! Very funny grin grin grin grin grin
If I hear? U no hear say usher self visit ds thread in d morning? #Lol#

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Freshtomato(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
If I hear? U no hear say usher self visit ds thread in d morning? #Lol#

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by folawiyoma(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lots of vocabulary. This op is a lunaweed professor. I wish I you could prescribe what you are smoking, I really need it so badly.

Will be waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erections At My Former High School by kelechiMarie(f): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vivly:
Nice one.
Your Father - Why are you back home?
You- We're on strike.
Your Father- Why? Govt no pay una teacher?
You- No o. Them take our erection.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by AbuMikey(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
LMAO gringringringrin

OP, are You related to Akinmail? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by THEREALDAVIDO(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lwkm!!

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Jimwalex(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
lolz...

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by akinsadeez(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
very funny thread. When I saw 'erections' I thought the OP was actually building some blocks of classroom in his former school not knowing it was the konji kind of erections OP dey talk about grin

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by charles009(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
amazing, it was well coined. If written by you, trust me u are destined for greater things..

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Adeoba10(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
d

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hilarious. Good job.

3 Likes

Re: Erections At My Former High School by alexis007(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
i entered a thread b

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by alexis007(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
i entered a thread not knowing that it was

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by alexis007(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
i entered a thread not knowing that it was a brothel .(runs off to wash his trespassing feet with hydrochloric acid)

1 Like

Re: Erections At My Former High School by Adesam09(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
OK...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Bombardment Of Lagos 1851 / Make Upto 10,000 Naira In Learnites Online Quiz Competition / Do Neco Certificates Come With Date Of Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.