Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

University Mails - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Mails (833 Views)

Gmail Gets “undo Send’’, Users Can Now Recall Mails / Enyioke & Rolex Mails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Mails by Andala: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2008
I am in High school but yet many universities,even the ones in another state has been sending me e-mails and mails but that's not the universities I want to attend.Please I want to know the reason why they send me the e-mails and the way they found my e-mail address and the name of my high school.
Re: University Mails by savanaha: 4:51am On Nov 26, 2008
Are you in America or Nigeria. If your in America then your email adress might have been given to the schools by your coucellor. If your in Nigeria I have no clue.
Re: University Mails by djkunect(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2008
Andala, this is NAIRALAND. I think you should have posted this in DOLLARLAND!
Re: University Mails by Dclique(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2008
lmao, lol

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Hacking Training With Courseware And Software / Get Information About Uniben Post-ume And Post-de Via Sms / Certificate In Information Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.