Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria (4273 Views)

2001 Ford Focus Just Arrive From Toronto N685,000 / Need Help Shipping A Wheel Loader From Toronto To Nigeria Asap / Ship Your Sedan-size Car From Toronto To Lagos For Only $1,600 Usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria by kyode: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2008
What are the steps one must take when shipping a vehicle from Toronto to Nigeria
Re: Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria by Kafin(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
All vehicles going out of Toronto have to be containerized.

There are popular shippers that will handle the loading of the container for you. To be cost effective, they can load up to four cars, or two cars and two minivans in a 40 feet container.

Frequent shippers dont have a problem finding the four cars that will go into a 40 feet container, but this may be a great challenge for guys like you and me.

I am curently seeking someone with a sedan-sized car (I have two mini-vans, and have found someone that is ready to ship a car).

If you you have a car (Mazda - 626, 6, 3, Protege; Toyota - Yaris, Echo, Corolla, Camry; Nissan - Altima, Maxima, Versa; Hyundai - Elantra, Sonata, and cars like these are OK) call me on (416) 477 - 1514 or email kafinkata@yahoo.com.
Re: Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 2:35am On Dec 02, 2008
Kafin:

All vehicles going out of Toronto have to be containerized.

There are popular shippers that will handle the loading of the container for you. To be cost effective, they can load up to four cars, or two cars and two minivans in a 40 feet container.

Frequent shippers don't have a problem finding the four cars that will go into a 40 feet container, but this may be a great challenge for guys like you and me.

I am curently seeking someone with a sedan-sized car (I have two mini-vans, and have found someone that is ready to ship a car).

If you you have a car (Mazda - 626, 6, 3, Protege; Toyota - Yaris, Echo, Corolla, Camry; Nissan - Altima, Maxima, Versa; Hyundai - Elantra, Sonata, and cars like these are OK) call me on (416) 477 - 1514 or email kafinkata@yahoo.com.

Please whats the price of the 40 feet container from Toronto to Lagos

Thanks
Re: Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria by rasmur5: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2008
The rate fluctuates, about USD6300 right now give or take depending on the agent/shipping company.
Re: Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2008
rasmur5:

The rate fluctuates, about USD6300 right now give or take depending on the agent/shipping company.

Thanks for the respond

One Love
Re: Shipping Vehicles From Toronto To Nigeria by OCEANLANE: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2008
FM : OCEANLANE SHIPPING / VAUPRES.B
MANAGING DIRECTOR
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
PK 10 - Route Porto Novo
Tel / Fax : +229 21 37 71 84
E-MAIL : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Web : www.oceanems.com
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840

Hi ,

From TORONTO , you can put your vehicels on a Track for NYC or BAL and load them on RORO vessels .

It's cheaper and faster - We have from NYC To LAGOS at least 5 direct monthly vessels .

You can contact me by Email if needed ,

Regards
B.VAUPRES

(1) (Reply)

Bmw 7 Series (tokunbo) @ Give Away Price / Nissan Quest 1995 Model Naija Used N350k / Direct Tokunbor Mercedes C Class Wagon Year 2003 Price Slash N1.650m 07046111341

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.