Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Doctors In The House,ur Assistance Is Highly Needed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House,ur Assistance Is Highly Needed. (803 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Doctors In The House Ur Help Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House,ur Assistance Is Highly Needed. by franckie: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2008
I have a friend that's always complaining about hottness, onĀ  the right side of her abdomen to her tigh,I don't know what it could be,she has gone for series of tests, yet no reasonable thing was said concerning it.please anyone who knows what it is, should proffer solution.Thanks sad
Re: Doctors In The House,ur Assistance Is Highly Needed. by lynxnoon(m): 1:29am On Nov 27, 2008
it might likely be an inflammatory process going on
advice ur friend to look for a reputable hospital where she canbe examined by a doctor n told wat necessary steps to take
tk kia
Re: Doctors In The House,ur Assistance Is Highly Needed. by franckie: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
Thanks,man I need more suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Medicine, Home Remedies For Miscarriage Treatment / ~Bathing/Shower: Do You Like It Hot(lol), Lukewarm Or Cold . . .?~ / 32 Things Women Are Afraid Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.