Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency (1170 Views)

Facebook Ad Payment / Leading Digital Marketing Agency In G.R.A Ikeja Is Looking For A Web Developer / Unlock your Earning Potential. Highest Paying ad Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency by smartsoft(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2008
hello my people what do you think about advertising agency in other country and the one we have here in nigeria ??  lets take US for the case study

This is the issue i have with them.
A friend of my got a job in an Advertising Agency and i asked her what is the name of the agency and she mentioned one name like that well known agency but when i try to google the company  no search came out  so i wondering why will an agency exit and you woun't be able to find them online ! that means they are not practicing what they preach

I think Website is another means of advertisement any message you convey through the use of visuals and imagery are all called advertisement.

For instance if i google up an agency from the US, i could easyly find them on the internet sharply but here in nigeria, with close to hundreds of them just 10 of them that i can figure out got there website why some their web aren't working either,  or maybe their website is badly designed.

i expect an agency to atleast have it at the back of their minds that website is also a means of advertisment

if i tell an agency that i'm starting a new company and i want  them to create a branding for my company, i should expect them to include website to their quotation.

this agencies abroad,  create online campaign for their clients,  but the ones we have here don't do it,  don't know why they are not considering website design as part of advertisement.
Re: Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency by simmy(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2008
believe me, online advertising is the next phase for advertising in 9ja. many ad agencies are glancing in tht direction. and there are manyplausible reasons y the agency u mentioned doesnt have a website, one of which might be, its under construction?
Re: Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency by smartsoft(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2008
see i don't want to start mentioning names,  but few people i know well are the brand development Agencies  they work on brands  like your logo,  business cards, e.t.c and don't forget that ad agencies does samething but gusssssssssh this agency don't have website or even design one for people. most of them you see underconstruction are the ones you will see for a year  still undercontruction,  it's only this brand development agency who also builds website  take PLATFORM for instance,  they manage skyebank account  they create their commercials too and also branded their website all their marketing  materials infact   if you ask AAAN to list all the agencies, you will discover that we have close to 300 and more  in nigeria  try to see www.platformng.com what am talking about  that company is a full agency,
Re: Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency by simmy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2008
abeg make we hear word/, all these 9jerian agencies tht want differentiation at all costs call themselves all sorts of names. all na same. evry adman worth his salt knows communication is now brand centred no longer ad centred, hence this ridiculous change in definition by these new age agencies.
Agreed many 9jerian agencies are still in the stone age in terms of advertising but please lets call a spade a spade,
Re: Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency by smartsoft(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
hahahahahahahahah, which of the ad agency do you work with if you don't mind telling me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

N A I R A HOST Problem / I Need To Fund My Alert Pay Account / Having Problems Sending Bulk Sms To Mtn Numbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.