Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores (2652 Views)

Furetin Cheapest Globacom Shared Data Subscriptions Thread. (not A Tweak) / Globacom Is 10 Years Today- My Personal Assessment / Glo BIS (Globacom Blackberry Internet Solution) Now 1400? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by ducii: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Globacom Limited, Nigeria’s second largest telecommunication company, has emerged the first retailer of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in Nigeria. It recorded a massive turnout as its stores witnessed vigils leading up to the iPhone 6 unveiling at 12:05 a.m. last Friday.

A number of Glo subscribers kept watch at Globacom’s Gloworld till midnight when Apple officially flagged off the sale of authentic iPhone 6 series.

Apple Regional Sales Manager for Africa, Mr. Paddy McManus, witnessed the sale of the first batch of the devices to Nigerians at the Adeola Odeku GloWorld outlet. He commended the telecom company for its creative, prompt and unique response to the demands of its subscribers.

“This is a very loud move, from a loud network in Lagos. I am extremely impressed. This is what usually happens all over the world when Apple is launching its products. Nigerians are really great,” Mr. McManus exclaimed.

Mr. Folajinmi Akinsola, a radio personality, was the first Nigerian to purchase an iPhone 6 sold by any telecommunication network in Nigeria. He bought the phone at the Gloworld shop on Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos. Mr Akinsola was among the many that laid siege on Glo’s Victoria Island stores.

Miss Tobi Phillips, a former Nigerian beauty queen, emerged as the first Nigerian female to buy the iPhone 6. Though she had pre-ordered, she kept vigil at the Gloworld to make her payment and secure her device during Friday’s unveiling.

The Gloworld shop, located in the Ikeja City Mall, also experienced a similar buzz. The Managing Director, Cita Petroleum, Otunba Thomas Ogunbangbe, was the first to pay for his pre–ordered iPhone at the shop. The story was the same for all Gloworld outlets across the country.

http://www.ventures-africa.com/2014/11/globacom-sees-massive-turnout-as-iphone-6-hits-stores/
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by psyqs(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
i don park here
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hopefully it would be available in the iStore at the Ikeja City Mall by this weekend......time to give out this old iPhone 4

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kudos to my ijebu brother(mike adenuga) as we keep making money. Haterz gonna hate

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by idumuose(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:
Hopefully it would be available in the iStore at the Ikeja City Mall by this weekend......time to give out this old iPhone 4
That is the only property you can boast of.Is about time you humble yourself after you were busted.A man who is sick and does not know he is sick will never find a cure to his ailment.

Take it home and think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
idumuose:

That is the only property you can boast of.Is about time you humble yourself after you were busted.A man who is sick and does not know he is sick will never find a cure to his ailment.

busted? posting pictures that are publicly available on the internet by retarrds like you? grin grin

come and hook up with me at ICM on Saturday.....I may as well clean you up. grin grin

Hope, TAN has given you your Oct stipend....come with money. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
idumuose:

You are an 1diot. Olori Nla, Olori pelebe osi

4 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by idumuose(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
lakhadimar:
You are an 1diot. Olori Nla, Olori pelebe osi
E pain am grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Nairaland isn't a place where you boast of your earthly possession.Nobody cares if you own mansion in VGC or banana island.I can see you and your fellow insurgents at work on the other thread.

Keep it up.keep hiding under unknown monikers and be abusing and posting people's pictures online.One day you will be exposed on nairaland.Joblessness is a desease walahi!
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by idumuose(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

busted? posting pictures that are publicly available on the internet by retarrds like you? grin grin

come and hook up with me at ICM on Saturday.....I may as well clean you up. grin grin

Hope, TAN has given you your Oct stipend....come with money. cheesy cheesy
Didn't you own up to those pictures collynzo posted online?Did you not accept that Dimeji Bankole was your classmate in school? The likes of gov shettima and Peter obi are your classmates.
These guys are miles ahead of you.Are you not ashamed that you will come online and be boasting of iphone4 while your age mates are already state governors and ministers?

Cimmon! i know you very well.Go tell your nairaland t.outs to start posting silly pictures purportedly belonging to me online.It shall not be well with those old men who put you in this stagnant and pathetic state.

There is hope for you if you will only believe.grin gringrin gringrin
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
idumuose:

Didn't you own up to those pictures collynzo posted online?Did you not accept that Dimeji Bankole was your classmate in school? The likes of gov shettima and Peter obi are your classmates.
These guys are miles ahead of you.Are you not ashamed that you will come online and be boasting of iphone4 while your age mates are already state governors and ministers?

Cimmon! i know you very well.Go tell your nairaland t.outs to start posting silly pictures purportedly belonging to me online.It shall not be well with those old men who put you in this stagnant and pathetic state.

There is hope for you if you will only believe.grin gringrin gringrin

grin grin grin grin

Console yourself....that Dimeji Bankole and governors are my classmates......may God punish you with more excruciating poverty if you can't show the link I mention that Dimeji Bankole is a classmate. What is biting you? that I planned to get the phone this weekend.....jealousy? grin grin. go and get a GOOD job and leave this your N100-pay-per-post-job grin

Pathetic fool..., those boys posting you and your kids pics have really messed you up....you are really one sad soul. grin grin cheesy

Dirty pig. grin

5 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by idumuose(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin

Console yourself....that Dimeji Bankole and governors are my classmates......what is biting you that I planned to get the phone..jealousy? grin grin. go and get a GOOD job and leave this your N100-pay-per-post-job grin

Pathetic fool..., those boys posting you and your kids pics have really messed you up....you are really one sad soul. grin grin cheesy

Dirty pig. grin
Was it a coincidence that you became less active on nairaland as soon as collynzo busted you? When prodded,you said you were busy and that you have family to take care of.Which family? Can a man who is sterile capable of beggeting a child?

So you weren't busy at work those days when a quarter of your life was spent on nairaland daily spewing rubbish and abusing posters with your gutter? It takes a collynzo to tame and bring you back to your senses,if you have one.
I am waiting for your fellow urch.ins to create a thread and start abusing me.Joblessness is not good.

In the words of Wole Soyinka,you are under a cloud of shame.gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
idumuose:

Was it a coincidence that you became less active on nairaland as soon as collynzo busted you? When prodded,you said you were busy and that you have family to take care of.Which family? Can a man who is sterile capable of beggeting a child?

So you weren't busy at work those days when virtually lived on nairaland spewing rubbish and abusing posters with your gutter? It takes a collynzo to tame and bring you back to your senses,if you have one.
I am waiting for your fellow urch.ins to create a thread and start abusing me.Joblessness is not good.

I see you are still in pain about your dirty pics posted here...... grin grin grin. anger and sadness deteriorate your health.

While you feed yourself with the miserable stipends hand to you monthly by your SaTANoid coordinators to post on cyberspace......we on the other hand work very hard to give our family good life. grin grin

So you live on NL perpetually and monitor my posts to know I've not been around? While I don't know or care if you exist as you are insignificant....you can't help but to look around here for me... grin grin grin

After 2015, you will become jobless and back to square one.........think!! go and get a regular job....you are old and not getting younger.....charming snakes all your life won't feed your family... grin grin grin

Why are you afraid of the boys posting pictures? grin grin

Fool....see how you've allowed your jealousy destroyed the thread. grin

Stop derailing threads with your stupiddty....

4 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by idumuose(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

I see you are still in pain about your dirty pics posted here...... grin grin grin. anger and sadness deteriorate your health.

While you feed yourself with the miserable stipends hand to you monthly by your SaTANoid coordinators to post on cyberspace......we on the other hand work very hard to give our family good life. grin grin

So you live on NL perpetually and monitor my posts to know I've not been around? While I don't know or care if you exist as you are insignificant....you can't help but to look around here for me... grin grin grin

After 2015, you will become jobless and back to square one.........think!! go and get a regular job....you are old and not getting younger.....charming snakes all your life won't feed your family... grin grin grin

Why are you afraid of the boys posting pictures? grin grin

Fool....see how you've allowed your jealousy destroyed the thread. grin

Me jealous of an impotent man?

Me jealous of a man who hasn't achieved anything worthwhile at 50years except having a TV and an iphone as property?

Me jealous of a man living in squalor?gringrin grin

Me jealous of a man who can only feed from the crumbs that falls from the master's table?

Me jealous of a street urc.hin and an are.a boy?

What is there in you to be jealous of?

Wetin you get? You no get nothing

Wetin you be?you no be nothing.

You go dey pose -Baba fryo

Walahi!you must be crrazy to ever think that i am jealous(God forbid) of you.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
idumuose:

Me jealous of an impotent man?

Me jealous of a man who hasn't achieved anything worthwhile at 50years except having a TV and an iphone as property?

Me jealous of a man living in squalor?gringrin grin

Me jealous of a man who can only feed from the crumbs that falls from the master's table?

Me jealous of a street urc.hin and an are.a boy?

What is there in you to be jealous of?

Wetin you get? You no get nothing

Wetin you be?you no be nothing.

You go dey pose -Baba fryo

Walahi!you must be crrazy to ever think that i am jealous(God forbid) of you.

All I see is a old man filled up with envy...... grin grin

Swear with your life and your children that I'm anywhere close to the age you mentioned or close to 40 sef.....If I'm not close to those ages, may everything you hold dear turn to your sorrow......amen!!!! grin grin grin

Your problem is you are broke...poor .... hopeless...and you don't know what the future holds since you will soon be out of job. grin grin

If I live in squalor as you said.....you are living in a garbage plant from your pictures..... grin grin

Angry eddiot... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sounds fake and stage complete with 3rd tier beta celebrities
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by PentiumPro(f): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

All I see is a poor old man filled up with envy...... grin grin

Swear with your life and your children that I'm anywhere close to the age you mentioned or close to 40 sef.....If I'm not close to those ages, may everything you hold dear turn to your sorrow......amen!!!! grin grin grin

Your problem is you are broke...poor .... hopeless...and you don't know what the future holds since you will soon be out of job. grin grin

If I live in squalor as you said.....you are living in a garbage plant from your pictures..... grin grin

Stop responding to the mofo. You will help him to derail the thread. Wetin concern him if you want buy phone?
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by ducii: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

All I see is a old man filled up with envy...... grin grin

Are you guys fighting over the I phone 6 that is being launched by Glo or what?
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by dridowu: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Iphone6+ na wash. Iphone10" is what i need.
Yawnnnnnnnnnn

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
ducii:

Are you guys fighting over the I phone 6 that is being launched by Glo or what?

Help me ask him ooooooo....I wrote that I planned to visit the iStore to buy the phone this weekend..if they have the stock....and the low life eddiot out of the blue attacked me. grin grin grin

Well...I'm done with him and out of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by AbdH: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Slonge2:
Kudos to my ijebu brother(mike adenuga) as we keep making money. Haterz gonna hate

How has his money affected you?
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by idumuose(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

All I see is a poor boy filled up with envy...... grin grin

i can see that your comment is tainted with anger,bitterness and frustration.How is it any fault of mine that you are living in squalor?

Why are you abusing me and my family na? Oh! i see.is it because you don't have a family? Is it because the only damned thing you hold very dear to your life is

That iphone you stol.e and your television? Don't be embittered for God's time is the best.Remember how Abraham begot isaac at the age of 100years and how Zechariah begot

John the baptist at his old age.At 50years,you aint seen nothing yet but God will surely touch your "mojo" and heal you.

Don't deny your age here bro.Yours mates are celebrating their golden jubilee with fanfare.Don't deny yourself of an age that God has given you.It's isn't easy to live for 50years in Nigeria bro.

I dough my hat for you.
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by PentiumPro(f): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
idumuose:

i can see that your comment is tainted with anger,bitterness and frustration.How is it any fault of mine that you are living in squalor?

Why are you abusing me and my family na? Oh! i see.is it because you don't have a family? Is it because the only damned thing you hold very dear to your life is

That iphone you stol.e and your television? Don't be embittered for God's time is the best.Remember how Abraham begot isaac at the age of 100years and how Zechariah begot

John the baptist at his old age.At 50years,you aint seen nothing yet but God will surely touch your "mojo" and heal you.

Don't deny your age here bro.Yours mates are celebrating their golden jubilee with fanfare.Don't deny yourself of an age that God has given you.It's isn't easy to live for 50years in Nigeria bro.

I dough my hat for you.

The guy gave you a prayer, just say amen and stop all this talk talk. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by ducii: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Help me ask him ooooooo....I wrote that I planned to visit the iStore to buy the phone this weekend..if they have the stock....and the low life eddiot out of the blue attacked me. grin grin grin

Well...I'm done with him and out of the thread.

Good, we don't need to fight. A colleague of mine just bought the phone,
It looks more like a Samsung than an I phone

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
ducii:

Good, we don't need to fight. A colleague of mine just bought the phone,
It looks more like a Samsung than an I phone

Yes...it looks slim and without the distinct edges associated with iPhones......but it is a beast of a phone! wink

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yes...it looks slim and without the distinct edges associated with iPhones......but it is a beast of a phone! wink
good evening sir. Don't tell me Idumuose is dissing you because you wanna buy an iphone6. A whole chairman like you?
See jealousy! Some people were really born to live in abject poverty!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Rawani: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
An absolute beauty. Posting with one, there's no reason anyone who intends to buy one should be intimidated into not stating his intention, since 'it's a petty possession'.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
good evening sir. Don't tell me Idumuose is dissing you because you wanna buy an iphone6. A whole chairman like you?
See jealousy! Some people were really born to live in abject poverty!

grin grin

Good evening Ma sister......

No mind the guy. grin grin

What is the big deal in an iPhone6?

Na poverty of the pocket and soul dey kill am grin
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

Good evening Ma sister......

No mind the guy. grin grin

What is the big deal in an iPhone6?

Na poverty of the pocket and soul dey kill am grin
Lolz! Nothing do you bros. cool

Billyonaire,I see you viewing. Have you gotten your own iphone6? cheesy
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
AbdH:

How has his money affected you?
I don't need his money, I am happy when my kins are progressing.
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Lolz! Nothing do you bros. cool

Billyonaire,I see you viewing. Have you gotten your own iphone6? cheesy
No, Note 4 cuts it for me. I think I have to reduce my dependence on gadgets produce by gays.
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by AbdH: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Slonge2:
I don't need his money, I am happy when my kins are progressing.

Okay bro. I'm happy for you and Adenuga.
Re: Globacom Sees Massive Turnout As Iphone 6 Hits Stores by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2014
First to buy from Glo? Doesn't make any sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Clean Lg G3 For Sale...45k / Htc One M8 And LG G3 For Sale / ⏰⏳U. K USED PHONES FOR SALE❗❗❗✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.