Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Specialize In Breaking Into Homes To R@pe Housewives -- suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Specialize In Breaking Into Homes To R@pe Housewives -- suspect (863 Views)

I Specialize In Sleeping With Men… And Cutting Off Their Joystick (pic) / Pastor Shot By Robbers For Begging Them Not To R*pe. Daughter / Man Punishes His Wife By Ordering Nephew To R*pe Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Specialize In Breaking Into Homes To R@pe Housewives -- suspect by Gh0stFreak: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dutse—Jigawa State
command of Nigeria Security
and Civil Defense Corps,
NSCDC, has arrested 30-year-
old Umar Mohammed of
Sakwaya village in Dutse
Local Government Area for
breaking into people’s
homes to r@pe their wives.
According to NSCDC, the
accused person confessed
that he specialized in
breaking into people’s
houses in the area at
midnight to forcibly r@pe
housewives.
Commandant of the Corps,
Dr. Muhammad Gidado, who
disclosed this while parading
the man before the press in
his office yesterday, said he
had received several
complaints about late night
rap.e cases.
He told newsmen that the
suspect had admitted to
jumping through perimeter
fencing to break into homes,
not to steal, but to rape
women.
The commandant said since
the accused person
confessed to the crime, it
made their job easier, adding
that the suspect would be
arraigned in court on
completion of investigation
into the matter.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/specialize-breaking-homes-rape-housewives/#sthash.qZcykP6Z.dpuf
Re: I Specialize In Breaking Into Homes To R@pe Housewives -- suspect by Akpaife(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Imagine human
Re: I Specialize In Breaking Into Homes To R@pe Housewives -- suspect by thorpido(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lunatic.
Channelling all his energy into strategising on how to break into the home and when the woman will be alone.
The devil's workshop.

There ought to be more stringent punishments for rapists in the society.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Father Rapes Daughter At Gun Point / Man Murders Wife Because He Did Not Like Men Staring At Her / EFCC Arraigns Medical Director, 4 Others For #84.4 Million Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.