Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

DBH Solutions Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DBH Solutions Vacancy (5975 Views)

DBH Solutions Job Invite / Fresh Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2015/2016 At DBH / Dbh Solutions Ltd Graduate Analyst Trainee Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DBH Solutions Vacancy by Trafford(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Can someone please help me verify the authenticity of this invitation, I got this email and I'm in Port Harcourt. I don't want to waste my time and money only to findout they're fake. I might kill someone...lol

As a result of your application for the position of Analyst, DBH Solutions would like to invite you for a written test on Thursday 20th November 2014, by 10 AM at our office in 25B Sanusi Fafunwa Street Victoria Island Lagos.
The Test will last for an hour . Please bring your writing materials as well as a copy of your CV .

If the date or time of the test is inconvenient, please contact me or email in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards.

Mary Akporie
Business Administrator

dbh solutions
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by hapiness44(f): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please how did you apply?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by lekhane(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Got the same message, I didn't remember applying and I don't think I'll be going, please let me know what you find out about them
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by davidflo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
lekhane:
Got the same message, I didn't remember applying and I don't think I'll be going, please let me know what you find out about them
Dbh is fully legit, owned by a briton. the company is named after him. check their website. the pay is awesome...an office assistant gets 90k, corpers get 60k or so..if u have to fly to Lagos...do so...contract staffs are paid 4k daily...
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by mm7: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
how did u apply
thanks
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by ijbeauty(f): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
davidflo:

Dbh is fully legit, owned by a briton. the company is named after him. check their website. the pay is awesome...an office assistant gets 90k, corpers get 60k or so..if u have to fly to Lagos...do so...contract staffs are paid 4k daily...

You no de tell me abt dis kind one na....... Its aii
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
lekhane:
Did you later attend? A friend of mine just got their invite. Please is their question gmat oriented?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
davidflo:

Please do you have any idea what their test format is? Thanks
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2014
I tried to lay hands on how to apply through their website.
How did you guys apply?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by davidflo(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Estorico:
Please do you have any idea what their test format is? Thanks

depends on the position u are applying for. Autocad n engineering drawings is a plus for doz applying as Analysts...visit their office at V.I to drop ur Cv..knowing an insider is priceless..
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2014
davidflo:

depends on the position u are applying for. Autocad n engineering drawings is a plus for doz applying as Analysts...visit their office at V.I to drop ur Cv..knowing an insider is priceless..
Accountant is the position. Please are their questions from gmat?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please guys any info about their test format for the position of an Accountant? Appreciate any info. Thanks
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Trafford(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Estorico:
Please guys any info about their test format for the position of an Accountant? Appreciate any info. Thanks

Simple maths n English... some gmat graph also... know how to utilise ur time... very important
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by kloride(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Trafford:

Simple maths n English... some gmat graph also... know how to utilise ur time... very important

were you invited for the second stage interview this week?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
kloride:

were you invited for the second stage interview this week?

Awfa? Were u amng doz interviewd ystaday?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by kloride(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Awfa? Were u amng doz interviewd ystaday?

Yes,you?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
kloride:

Yes,you?
Please what position did you apply for? I did my own interview immediately after writing my test and was told they would get back. Yet to hear from them
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by opeyemmmy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Let me invite a friend, who just got an offer with them yesterday, to give an insight into their recruitment process. I hope she obliges me.
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by kloride(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Estorico:
Please what position did you apply for? I did my own interview immediately after writing my test and was told they would get back. Yet to hear from them

Analyst Position,wrote the test on the 21st nov though
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
opeyemmmy:
Let me invite a friend, who just got an offer with them yesterday, to give an insight into their recruitment process. I hope she obliges me.
Thanks Ope. She sure will. Expecting your reply.
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by opeyemmmy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Estorico:
Thanks Ope. She sure will. Expecting your reply.

She is a registered member. I have shared the thread link with her. I expect her to post her reply on here.
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
kloride:

Analyst Position,wrote the test on the 21st nov though
I wrote my own test on the 25th of November and did interview after the test. Accountant position.
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
opeyemmmy:

She is a registered member. I have shared the thread link with her. I expect her to post her reply on here.
Thanks for your efforts. Expecting to hear from her
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by EngrDozzyMary(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
kloride:

Yes,you?

Yea, test ws arnd 1st wk of november!
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by kloride(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
All the best to everyone expecting a great outcome,I hope it turn out to worth it.
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by kloride(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Yea, test ws arnd 1st wk of november!

Was it yesterday you had your interview? And what position?
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by gbemmy777: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Good evening!!! Jst got an offer wt them at dbh.after d test was invited for an interview wt d HOUR and one other person and dey asked normal interviw questns afta wc dey said dey ll get back to me and I got invited for an interview one on one interview with the VP of dbh.jst try to knw about the company,what they do the management.and make sure you understand your field too,,, Good luck

4 Likes

Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by opeyemmmy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
^^^ She just did.

Estorico:
Thanks for your efforts. Expecting to hear from her
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by EngrDozzyMary(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
kloride:

Was it yesterday you had your interview? And what position?

Yea, same analyst!
Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by EngrDozzyMary(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
gbemmy777:
Good evening!!! Jst got an offer wt them at dbh.after d test was invited for an interview wt d HOUR and one other person and dey asked normal interviw questns afta wc dey said dey ll get back to me and I got invited for an interview one on one interview with the VP of dbh.jst try to knw about the company,what they do the management.and make sure you understand your field too,,, Good luck

Congrats dear, wat positn?

1 Like

Re: DBH Solutions Vacancy by Estorico: 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
opeyemmmy:
^^^ She just did.

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Salary Structure: How Much Is Federal Road Safety Corps Salary / Google Digital Skills For Africa Online Training – Click Here To Register / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.