Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? (6571 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / The Only Free Browsing That Works Well On Any Forex Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Tbillz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Most times i get frustrated when i sight an envelope on my TV screen, thats an indication that my DSTV subscription has been exhausted but all the important channels will be gone when its over "only except" CCTV CHINESE. Why is CCTV the only free channel on DSTV?
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Edwinmason(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Have u ask google?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Just reminding nigeria the need to install cctv in our country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Gooci(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
you no de watch dish?/ channel 100 angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ayobase(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Marketing strategy for China Economy I believe.

Im sure DSTV is paid for that service.

Since there are no other stations, one will be forced to tune in to CCTV thereby making one more acquainted with China economy.....of course no dulling with CCTV. It was the only station that kept my hope alive for a month.

also a way of reaching their citizens away from home.....what a citizen loving country.....as a chinese, you can decide not to subscribe once you are okay with CCTV 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by bigtt76(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hahaha ...becos they know you don't understand Chinese and so you will be forced to make the payment. The English version actually meant to encourage the Chinese residence in Nigeria and elsewhere to embrace English Language grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Tbillz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gooci:
i will take a bus 2 MM2 to watch advert boards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Gooci(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tbillz:
grin
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by dkronicle(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gooci:
LOLS WEYREY NI E O

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by dkronicle(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
ONE REASON TO TRY STARTIMES grin sad grin sad grin sad
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by boss1310(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gooci:
this got me LOLing

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Dreyl(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Story for the gods.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nnachi404(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tbillz:
Most times i get frustrated when i sight an envelope on my TV screen, thats an indication that my DSTV subscription has been exhausted but all the important channels will be gone when its over "only except" CCTV CHINESE. Why is CCTV the only free channel on DSTV?
hahaha do people still pay to watch Dstv? Guy you must be old school if not ask and have it for free always

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by pat077: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tbillz:
lol
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Odunharry(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
An igbo man who survived a
ghastly car accident found himself
on d hospital Bed when he woke.
He looked around and saw his 3
sons there.

Man: it's good that you're all here

Wife: yes Nna anyi, we need to all
be by your side at this time.

Man: that's wonderful, but who con
dey shop abeg?
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by chineduace(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
ayobase:
Marketing strategy for China Economy I believe.

Im sure DSTV is paid for that service.

Since there are no other stations, one will be forced to tune in to CCTV thereby making one more acquainted with China economy.....of course no dulling with CCTV. It was the only station that kept my hope alive for a month.

also a way of reaching their citizens away from home.....what a citizen loving country.....as a chinese, you can decide not to subscribe once you are okay with CCTV 24/7

you are very correct. China which could be arguably the Lagrest economy is exporting and showcasing their culture and technology. This is modern colonalization.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
there was one broke December i watched channel 100 and actually enjoyed it... grin grin
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
voltron:
there was one broke December i watched channel 100 and actually enjoyed it... grin grin

lol.,. i enjoy that channel all the time. grin
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Osyxcel(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. DSTV is milking us now, but one day, it will stop. Their near monopoly go soon end. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nnachi404:
hahaha do people still pay to watch Dstv? Guy you must be old school if not ask and have it for free always
pls how can I watch dstv for free?
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by mikron(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tbillz:
My broda the tin tire me cos I was about to ask the same thing. Even ait, channels n siverbird our local stations are not spared too
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by mikron(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
I just hate their service though I use DSTV. very stingy people
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Tee99(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=Edwinmason post=28126858]Have u ask google?
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
The Chinese Govt subsidizes CCTV worldwide coverage. Its not free, you are watching it, and Chinese Government is footing the bills.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ShirelleBaby: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
it all depends on the bouquet u are paying for!my free channels are much including all foreign Christian channels like 1(G),EWTN and the nigerian kingdom including the ISLAM channel,--and many odas
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Daniel2802(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
it all depends on the bouquet u are paying for!my free channels are much including all foreign Christian channels like 1(G),EWTN and the nigerian kingdom including the ISLAM channel,--and many odas
Which bouquet do you subscribe for?
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by missdebs(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
chinese phone:cheap chinese equipments:cheap ccic:cheap road contracts, n ur still wonderin why cctv is free
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tbillz:

Very annoying imagine you have to pay subscription charges to watch AIT, NTA, CHANNELS etc, and China CCTV is free.

Nigeria Face Palm for you!!!!!

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by asudan: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Osyxcel:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. DSTV is milking us now, but one day, it will stop. Their near monopoly go soon end. It's just a matter of time.
please in the pay TV there's no monopoly. the only thing there is exclusive right to air programs.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by asudan: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
smoothsk:

Very annoying imagine you have to pay subscription charges to watch AIT, NTA, CHANNELS etc, and China CCTV is free.

Nigeria Face Palm for you!!!!!
before it was free ,I don't why it's not working again unlike other pay tv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Receiving Double Data On Mtn Sim / Jumia Black Friday Phone Prices In 2019 / << Vivo X20 Vs Asus Zenfone 5 >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.