Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205694 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2014
nobility1:

I also got d same date but mine is batch 3 and time is 2pm. I applied for Laboratory Technician. I'll be taking night bus from Ibadan on tuesday
when did you get the iV
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Gherrokid(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2014
bolloloh:
Dear Team!
I Need you guys to kindly help me work on dis!
PSIN is under which Ministry in Nigeria, headed by who(name) and is Psin a Parastatal or Agency?
Secondly, where can I get a cheaper Bus from lagos, am slated foor 31st 3rd batch!
Thirdly, for those who have attended, what was the test like! Format of test and what to expect!
We re One family here and Ur response will safe more lives
I have forwarded your message to the minister of petroleum, but unfortunately, she is still on Christmas vacation at Tahiti....
But not to worry, when she returns on February 14, 2015, she'll definitely reply you with the details you asked for; including the blood group and the genotype of the overall boss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by naira0(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2014
jkels:

when did you get the iV

I got it 9:37pm yesterday. Any idea abt d qstns I raised?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nobility1: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2014
jkels:
when did you get the iV
I got it 6pm yesterday and was resent 5times. Wht abt u and positn u applied for
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2014
naira0:

I got it 9:37pm yesterday. Any idea abt d qstns I raised?

no idea bro. still expectant for an invitation.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
nobility1:

I got it 6pm yesterday and was resent 5times. Wht abt u and positn u applied for

no iv yet. still expectant. I applied for Civil Engineer/Lecturer Officer II (Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology). I dunno if you know if anyone have gotten an iv from that department?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by bolloloh(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Gherrokid:

I have forwarded your message to the minister of petroleum, but unfortunately, she is still on Christmas vacation at Tahiti....
But not to worry, when she returns on February 14, 2015, she'll definitely reply you with the details you asked for; including the blood group and the genotype of the overall boss grin grin

Gero!
Smile U
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2014
bolloloh:

Pls where is Ifenachi for dis Cost located in Lagos, If I can get such from lagos I will be glad abeg!

It's at Jibowu bus stop
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2014
la01:
Has any1 dat applied 4 civil engineer/lecturer officer II (industrial safety n environmental technology) being invited?

I applied but to invite yet. what of you?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mopolchi: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls if any has received invite for Lecturer IIC (Gen.), he or she should indicate?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Hurein: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lecturer 11C (General Studies)...Still waiting for invitation.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Dalinby: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any elect/elect dat has goten invitatn?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by KissQ(f): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please has any1 who applied for officer IIB in elect/elect gotten invite?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by bolloloh(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
aiikay:

It's at Jibowu bus stop

Pls can u hint me the mode for their Nite bus Booking sIr! And if same price sir!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Jesudun: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
The computer test get as e be oh! It is well sha
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by princetigris(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jesudun:
The computer test get as e be oh! It is well sha
ma broda abeg explain how e take be plz
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by atobz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hi guys, I am one of those that today, wrote the PSIN test for the PTI recruitment exercise. I thought to share a few tips with those that have been invited or likely will be invited in the future. Should anyone have more question outside what I cover here, feel free to contact me.
Other means of ID (NIMC temporary National I'd, Voters ID etc is allowed/accepted for the screening) The test is entirely CBT
Don't bother coming with calculator.
Questions comprise Basic computer,Arithmetic, Mathematics, Current Affairs, Verbal Reasoning.These are pretty much my classification of the questions.
30 minutes for about 60 questions.
Test Result is instant after the test (very important,some people missed this, especially those that wrote in the morning).
Questions are same for same batch (ie your question is same as the person seated next to you as long as you are in the same batch)
Will update this once I rest well. Just got back from the test venue.
I remember some of the questions vividly but not sure if that's what will be repeated for other batches on other days.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
bolloloh:

Pls can u hint me the mode for their Nite bus Booking sIr! And if same price sir!
I don't have any idea about that. You can check their online booking site, though the site was giving me something outrageous the last time I tried checking it - a price not close to reality.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Still recovering from the shock of the exam; all the same, very grateful to God!

You know exam malpractice is a GREAT sin. Meanwhile, I still need to open up some tips to those who are yet to write, since you may still get them from some other persons even if I did not. However for them to ever repeat same questions for the next set, to me, will show their unseriousness. So the tips are:
1. 60 questions in 30 minutes - 10 on Computer; 20 on Maths; 20 on English; and 10 Current Affairs
2. The Computer part is cheap but you have to read well
— components of task bar, steps to restor files from recycle bin, etc.
3. The Maths were all easy too, but can even take the whole 30 minutes if care is not taken.
4. The English were more like fill in the blank space in the sentence. So many confusing words
5. The Current Affairs among the easiest, but a lot of unexpected
— Who was Patricia Ette; who is Rauf Aregbesola; correct spelling of the name of CBN Governor; number of the National Assembly; tallest/shortest man in the world; work of FRCN; work or NAICOM; etc

Think these are the few tips for now. Prepare well now, having known the scope - not necessarily because of the expectation for repetition.
Again promise that you will transfer just 5 from what ever you will get, based on my info, to my already 50%. Mind you, this my 50% may be among the celebrated marks for the whole of today, though there were 65 o!
Bless you all!

5 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
aiikay:
Still recovering from the shock of the exam; all the same, very grateful to God!

You know exam malpractice is a GREAT sin. Meanwhile, I still need to open up some tips to those who are yet to write, since you may still get them from some other persons even if I did not. However for them to ever repeat same questions for the next set, to me, will show their unseriousness. So the tips are:
1. 60 questions in 30 minutes - 10 on Computer; 20 on Maths; 20 on English; and 10 Current Affairs
3. The Maths were all easy too, but can even take the whole 30 minutes if care is not taken.
4. The English were more like fill in the blank space in the sentence. So many confusing words
— Who was Patricia Ette; who is Rauf Aregbesola; correct spelling of the name of CBN Governor; number of the National Assembly; tallest/shortest man in the world; work of FRCN; work or NAICOM; etc

Think these are the few tips for now. Prepare well now, having known the scope - not necessarily because of the expectation for repetition.
Again promise that you will transfer just 5 from what ever you will get, based on my info, to my already 50%. Mind you, this my 50% may be among the celebrated marks for the whole of today, though there were 65 o!
Bless you all!
you were lucky o,how did u manage to get 50%,wat did u apply for,mine was batch 1F.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by atobz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
moststylish:
you were lucky o,how did u manage to get 50%,wat did u apply for,mine was batch 1F.
Perhaps I was. Perhaps cos I attempted a strategy which probably worked. Not sure though.. Everyone around me had less than 40% really. But I'm still nervous cos I don't know the cut-off mark.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nobletay: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
I just got another invite now changing my batch from 3 to 4. date and time remains. transport fare on ma mind
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
atobz:

Perhaps I was. Perhaps cos I attempted a strategy which probably worked. Not sure though.. Everyone around me had less than 40% really. But I'm still nervous cos I don't know the cut-off mark.
what strategy was that bro and its like we were in the same hall
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by egodswill(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hello guys,
I just heard something from a reliable source. Please for those shortlisted, can you confirm your ages just to know if the process is truly following some criteria and to guide others.
Are you shortlisted in the following age category? Just mention your category. Be sure its the age you filled in the DOB and in you CV:

(1) Ages 18 to 25
(2) Ages 26 to 30
(3) Ages 31 to 35
(4) Ages 36 to 40
(5) Ages 41 to 45
(6) Above 45
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
egodswill:
Hello guys,
I just heard something from a reliable source. Please for those shortlisted, can you confirm your ages just to know if the process is truly following some criteria and to guide others.
Are you shortlisted in the following age category? Just mention your category. Be sure its the age you filled in the DOB and in you CV:

(1) Ages 18 to 25
(2) Ages 26 to 30
(3) Ages 31 to 35
(4) Ages 36 to 40
(5) Ages 41 to 45
(6) Above 45

I know someone invited in category 1
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
egodswill:
Hello guys,

(1) Ages 18 to 25
(2) Ages 26 to 30
(3) Ages 31 to 35
(4) Ages 36 to 40
(5) Ages 41 to 45
(6) Above 45
Can you explain better. Wch category is the correct one...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Slexd: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
atobz:

JST PRAY U ARE AMONG D BEST IN UR QUARTER.COZ IT IS FG JOB IT MUST REFLECT FED CHARACTER. SOME 1 CAN SCORE 40 FRM ZAMFARA AND BE TAKEN AND U DAT SCORE 55 FRM ABIA DROPD.ALL D BEST
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by poundsmaker(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
egodswill:
Hello guys,

(1) Ages 18 to 25
(2) Ages 26 to 30
(3) Ages 31 to 35
(4) Ages 36 to 40
(5) Ages 41 to 45
(6) Above 45
I know of someone in fifth category (if not in sixth category) shortlisted (That's ages 41 to 45 or above, if not)
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Neroski(f): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
aiikay:

Bless you all!
thanks for this info..sorry what state are u from?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Pretty002: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
moststylish:
congrats
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
egodswill:
Hello guys,

(1) Ages 18 to 25
(2) Ages 26 to 30
(3) Ages 31 to 35
(4) Ages 36 to 40
(5) Ages 41 to 45
(6) Above 45
Didn't understand what you mean, but just recalled I overheard the man saying if you are older than 1984, you should be aware you a limited hope. Can't remember the exact words he used, but that was my deduction!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neroski:

thanks for this info..sorry what state are u from?
Is this question important? Give me a hint of your intention pls. Anyway I'm a Nigerian and a nairalander, praying to be part of the PTI naira family!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.