Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205727 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
abdultobz:
Was trying to say.... Just getting to know the master list is pasted at the entrance of PSIN.It has 918 names.There are persons just arriving even though they didn't receive an invitation.So the thing is, what is important is your name to be on the master list. It doesn't look like everyone (whose name is in the master list )received the invite.Test is still on.. 3.51pm
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nmezi1: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Omo these people want to kill somebody Ni? It's well. Counting on grace
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Slexd: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
abdultobz:
Update guys... Just getting to know the master list is pasted at the entrance of PSIN.It has 918 names.There are persons just arriving even though they didn't receive an invitation.So the thing is, what is important is your name to be on the master list. It doesn't look like everyone (whose name is in the master list )received the invite.Test is still on.. 3.51pm
.can u help me check?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by skyra: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Any idea when the test will end, still like an hour away
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Am still in the waiting hall. Guys who have done should pls paste the foreign affairs questions at least.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by silasgenius(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mazimc:
Am still in the waiting hall. Guys who have done should pls paste the foreign affairs questions at least.
Know d meaning of IOC, UNIDO, UNESCO, president of north korea etc
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by skyra: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
silasgenius:

Know d meaning of IOC, UNIDO, UNESCO, president of north korea etc
thanks. Is the test still on?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by silasgenius(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
skyra:
thanks. Is the test still on?
The Test will run till 8pm today.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
And you think the wise thing to do is to paste exam questions online to give others undue advantage over you?

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
See as hungry wan finish me for here... Even the small credit wey dey my phone wey i wan sell to raise money, nobody wan buy... Lack of money no good...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
It wasn't easy but God is most faithful
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
jkels:
It wasn't easy but God is most faithful
Did you take the test n what is your score? Can you give an approximate average of sample scores?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
I haven't received an invite yet, no mails..
I'm so worried..

Does it mean we r out of the race
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nicklaus1: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:
I'm so worried..

Hopefully No
Just keep the faith
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is so frustrating... Was taking test A and it seems easy and promising.... I was sure of atleast 60percent... Only for the netwrk to hang and so we were now asked to take test B... Came out with 48percent... Feeling so bad.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nicklaus1: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
What's like the average score today?
I'm still hoping for invite!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by timibk: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
AltarBoy1:
This is so frustrating... Was taking test A and it seems easy and promising.... I was sure of atleast 60percent... Only for the netwrk to hang and so we were now asked to take test B... Came out with 48percent... Feeling so bad.

what time did you write?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
May I also join in saying it's well!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
The 2nd CBT ended today amidst all odds. Quite stressful but all thanks to God. Waiting for the interview invite next week.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hopefully yes, but God will open more doors. Actually a total of 918 candidates were invited for the second amd last cbt prior to the interview proper. Inclusive of this number is both academic and non academic positions.
Oceanbreeze07:
I'm so worried..

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by fleezytran(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mazimc:
The 2nd CBT ended today amidst all odds. Quite stressful but all thanks to God. Waiting for the interview invite next week.

It's lyk u re close to a source, please do u know wat d average score was today, many people lamenting mean!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Most scores below 50 but had few friends with 60, 63 and 65%.
SirBrightoc:

Did you take the test n what is your score? Can you give an approximate average of sample scores?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Not really bro. A friend of mine gave me that hint he got from a reliable source and I feel it is worth sharing with fellow nairalanders. When I came out of the hall, I felt free sharing my experiences with those who have not written but those who left before didn't want to share at all. It is all about the grace and not stiff competition.
fleezytran:

It's lyk u re close to a source, please do u know wat d average score was today, many people lamenting mean!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
I dont believe in that undue advantage bro. I shared the questions I could remember for option A when I came out. It is all about grace.
SirBrightoc:
And you think the wise thing to do is to paste exam questions online to give others undue advantage over you?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by lieutAliyu(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mazimc:
Hopefully yes, but God will open more doors. Actually a total of 918 candidates were invited for the second amd last cbt prior to the interview proper. Inclusive of this number is both academic and non academic positions.

i choose not to believe you till the invitation for interview starts rolling in,can't get a high score just for the record
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
It is not a mark up test but this second cbt is the next stage after the first cbt where 918 people were shortlisted and after this stage comes interview. The 2nd cbt was to trim down the number to say 300 or less,although am not too sure of the number before the final interview proper.
lieutAliyu:

so you are saying is more like a mark up test for the mass failure at the first cbt..was actually thinking the second cbt should be function based.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
I dont mean to diminish your score, am just sharing the info I gathered from a friend. Some people who didnt get invite or sms gate crashed and was allowed to take the test. Well I dont have any idea if they will reconcile the names on the list with those who wrote. But whether you believe me or not, based on the info I received, invite will roll out for interview next week. My friend even heard the man in checked shirt behind the server say "just score 60%".
lieutAliyu:

i choose not to believe you till the invitation for interview starts rolling in,can't get a high score just for the record
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by lieutAliyu(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=Mazimc post=30012147]I dont mean to diminish your score, am just sharing the info I gathered from a friend. Some people who didnt get invite or sms gate crashed and was allowed to take the test. Well I dont have any idea if they will reconcile the names on the list with those who wrote. But whether you believe me or not, based on the info I received, invite will roll out for interview next week. My friend even heard the man in checked shirt behind the server say "just score 60%".
[/quote

Really? did i hear you said just "60", i bet i can easily count the number of candidates that made the 60% mark here,you gate crash?you obviously think is everyone that stays within Abuja and environs,they are just so unfair with this second cbt,they have got to do something about it,i will wait till the iv for interview starts rolling in.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:
Most scores below 50 but had few friends with 60, 63 and 65%.

pls would you say the few friends of yours were up to lets say 100 people? and what positions did they apply for pls?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 5:34am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=lieutAliyu post=30013016][/quote]
Yes, I understand your point. The friend that gate crashed resides in abuja and more so, it seems the cut off mark varied from admin to non teaching position: technologist to teaching position: lecturers and I think federal character was reflected cos I have a friend that scored 45 from delta and applied for LO II Petroleum and Natural gas processing.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by krexpo(m): 5:36am On Jan 22, 2015
The average score here I think should b between 38%-45%. Just a scanty people got the. 60% or so.......still on guess things u know cheesy. So many people scored 30% or less. God help us.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 5:40am On Jan 22, 2015
My friends (5) who had 60% applied for lecturer officer I and II in petroleum and natural gas processing that which I know inclusive of myself and I scored way above 60%. I also heard close to 10 of candidates in my hall with 50% and above. Am not saying 100 people scored that but my point is that from the same guy, I was told that the number of persons that will be shortlisted for interview should be around 250-300, you can see trim 918 to that number.
jkels:

pls would you say the few friends of yours were up to lets say 100 people? and what positions did they apply for pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.