Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Is There Any Need To Vote In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Need To Vote In 2015? (368 Views)

Any Need For Igbos To Show SPECIAL Appreciations For Residing In Lagos? / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Bi-camaral Legislature, Any Need In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Need To Vote In 2015? by thomasina: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
My question actually is this: is there even any need to vote in 2015?!

Our roads are still death traps, price of petrol, up up up, the highest increament in Nigeria’s history ever from N65 to N97. When I was much younger, it was 3 or 4 naira government usually add, then NLC will go on strike and government will now succumb and remove 2 naira. After the subsidy madness , GEJ and his partner in crime, Okonjo Iweala, promised to turn the country around in six months but...Read the rest here... www.imediagate.com/need-vote-2015/
Re: Is There Any Need To Vote In 2015? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
You have to either vote-in or vote-out.

Either way...you have to vote.

(1) (Reply)

Hard Talk / Who Moved The Tinubu Failing Health Thread To Health? / 2015: Shape Political Discourse Around Ideology Not Religion— Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.