Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (4428 Views)

Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / Tambuwal:What The 1999 Nigerian Constitution Says About The Office Of Thespeaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2014

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cc:
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
That was grossly unprofessional and immature. There are better choice of words to describe one's opinion about anybody. It is what separates the educated mind from the uncouth.

He's soon release a statement saying that his account was hacked.

GEJ till ... (you know the drill)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
But, isn't he really nonsense? They say truth hurts. I didn't say it.
Re: .... by musaibnabdul(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Same Old man called himself ''attack dog sori lion'' I always pray to God to give me a good oldage you should too. Old age and behaving like an agbero, a liar he said chibok girls would be back soon that was months ago. Mtscheew

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Doyin Okuigbe is no different from saTANoids on nairaland who throw insults when they have run short of defensive comments in favour of the Otuoke drunk.

Are you surprised? You better not be.

13 Likes

Re: .... by ellguapo: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
The arbitrary term for him and his like(s) is
attack dog, so do you expect anything short from a dog

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
mulante:
That was grossly unprofessional and immature. There are better choice of words to describe one's opinion about anybody. It is what separates the educated mind from the uncouth.

He's soon release a statement saying that his account was hacked.

GEJ till ... (you know the drill)
His account is only hacked whenever he goofs. A Presidential Image Manager that he was hired to be is causing Image disaster for Mr. President and disgracing the Office of The President. I recall that the President had to apologise to SWsterners in 2011 after he called their Governors "Rascals". He realised that it was unprofessional, unethical and immoral of him as at then. We naturally expect Okupe to follow such path but instead he causes more harm than good.
Re: .... by Firefire(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Reading post here where pots are calling kettles black surprised me a lot - SMH

Lair Mohamed is the Chief, and other coven members here full of insult are his follower.

So: 2/2 =

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

Lair Mohamed is the Chief, and other coven members here full of insult are his follower.

We are talking of the President's Image manager here.

4 Likes

Re: .... by Anyi3(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wasn't he the one who said don't insult the President?
He's now throwing his own insults

6 Likes

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
We are talking of the President's Image manager here.

The game is getting dirtier and is becoming fire for fire irrespective of where the salvo goes or who made the firing.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

Last time I checked,Lai Mohammed was not the spokesman of Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: .... by A7(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tweet is so presidential.

#VoteOutDumbPeople2015.

4 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

The game is getting dirtier and is becoming fire for fire irrespective of where the salvo goes or who made the firing.
bros, his role in the Presidency is clearly supposed to promote the ideals of the government and establish goodwill for the President. He's not the SA on Political Affairs nor the SSA on New Media. Their roles are clearly different. Beside, he speaks for thr President, hence, suppose to utter word befitting of the Office of the President and not "agberoism"

2 Likes

Re: .... by omenka(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
The question I keep asking myself is: didn't the president hire a PR firm to brush up his image on/offline?? Weren't they paid handsomely for they job they were meant to do?? Has the contract been called off or is the presidency simply averse to anything positive

This is one scandalous drift too many.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Last time I checked,Lai Mohammed was not the spokesman of Jonathan.

With all due respect madam... APC Spokesman Lai Mohamed and all APC Leaders are full of hate and abuse. (Especially to the Presidency)

Hence, it would not be out of place for irrational reaction from the President Spokesman at this time due to the past or current trend in Nigeria political landscape.

Newton's third law of motion states that: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
The question I keep asking myself is: didn't the president hire a PR firm to brush up his image on/offline?? Weren't they paid handsomely for they job they were meant to do?? Has the contract been called off or is the presidency simply averse to anything positive

This is one scandalous drift too many.
sadly, it is illegal for levick to operate in Nigeria as they are not members of NIPR(Corporate). Maybe the levick deal is for international image laundering

2 Likes

Re: .... by Arch1: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Doyin Okuigbe is disgrace. He is from Ogun state and he should be more corncerend about the poor state of the federal roads in Ogun state. Almost ALL the federal roads in Abeokuata nay Ogun state are in terrible conditions

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
Abeokuta-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(70% of it is in the Ogun state axis)
Atan -Agbara road
Owode-Ilaro road(international route; leads to Benin republic)
Adatan-Ago Oka road etc etc

All these federal roads and more in Ogun state have been neglected by the PDP federal government. Doyin Okuigbe should be ashamed of himself

2 Likes

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Arch1:
Doyin Okuigbe is disgrace. He is from Ogun state and he should be more corncerend about the poor state of the federal roads in Ogun state. Almost ALL the federal roads in Abeokuata nay Ogun state are in terrible conditions

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
Abeokuta-Ibadan Expressway
Atan -Agbara road
Owode-Ilaro road(international route; leads to Benin republic)
Adatan-Ago Oka road etc etc

All these federal roads and more in Ogun state have been neglected by the PDP federal government. Doyin Okuigbe should be ashamed of himself

Do you see any abuse(s) in your post above?

What makes you different from Doyin Okupe

3 Likes

Re: .... by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
APC AND HYPOCRISY TUFIAKWA
LAI MOHAMMED SAID AND HAVE BEEN SAYING THINGS WORSE THAN THIS BUT YOU PEOPLE WILL PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT

APC PLEASE.LEAVE GEJ ALONE AND TELL US WHAT YOU CAN OFFER

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

With all due respect madam... APC Spokesman Lai Mohamed and all APC Leaders are full of hate and abuse. (Especially to the Presidency)

Hence, it would not be out of place for irrational reaction from the President Spokesman at this time due to the past or current trend in Nigeria political landscape.

Newton's third law of motion states that: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Okugbe should keep embarrassing the presidency. All that will end in 2015.

Bunch of lousy underperforming noise makers.

1 Like

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:

God bless General Muhammadu Buhari. cool cool cool

God bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: .... by Arch1: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

Hence, it would not be out of place for irrational reaction from the President Spokesman
What has the President Spokesman got to say about the poor state of federal roads in his home state?
Re: .... by Firefire(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Arch1:
What has the President Spokesman got to say about the poor state of federal roads in his home state?

A new thread would be a very good avenue to discuss that, what do you feel ?
Re: .... by omenka(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
sadly, it is illegal for levick to operate in Nigeria as they are not members of NIPR(Corporate). Maybe the levick deal is for international image laundering
It doesn't stop them from corresponding with the presidency domestically. The other day, it was Reno making snide remarks about the glasses worn by APC stalwarts in Kwara. These two have brought immeasurable shame to their principal, the office he occupies, and indeed Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:

BEREM LISTEN TO ME! GOODLUCK AZIKIWE JONATHAN WILL WIN 2015 ELECTION AND THERE IS NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING YOU OR YOUR LOWLIFE TERRORIST FRIENDS BOTH HERE ON NAIRALAND AND OUTSIDE NAIRALAND CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!
THE WORST THEY CAN DO IS TO EMPLOY YOU LOWLIFES AGAIN TO CRITICIZE GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: .... by courage54(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
SO MANY DAFT PEOPLE IN PDP. SO AM NOT SURPRISE

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
BEREM LISTEN TO ME! GOODLUCK AZIKIWE JONATHAN WILL WIN 2015 ELECTION AND THERE IS NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING YOU OR YOUR LOWLIFE TERRORIST FRIENDS BOTH HERE ON NAIRALAND AND OUTSIDE NAIRALAND CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!
THE WORST THEY CAN DO IS TO EMPLOY YOU LOWLIFES AGAIN TO CRITICIZE GEJ TILL 2019.
Dude,stop splashing saliva on me. The earlier you SaTANists realized that Jonathan has bad media aides representing him,the better for you. Well,you're no different from Okuigbe.

Ndi ara!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Energito: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
"#TambawalNaNonsense"

That was from a Presidential Adviser on Public Affairs Dr Doyin Okupe that has turned himself into a twitter warlord, throwing insults at prominent members of opposition party just to appear "working".

For the record, the role of the SA on Public Affairs is primarily to establish, sustain and maintain favourable relationship and mutual understanding between the President and the citizens. Perhaps, Mr. Doyin Okupe is another square peg in a round hole that doesn't understand the functions, duties and responsibilities of his office. A Public Affairs Adviser role is not to abuse Chieftains of opposition parties or members but to win favorable following for the President, making known the policies, achievement and plans of the President to the public, Advising the President and winning the confidence of the masses and even critics.

What do we get from Dr. Doyin Okupe? He insults people on twitter like a market woman, he even causes people to dislike the government more that they are/were supposed to, rather than make people understand government policies, he let people see the President as one that hires incompetent Aides. He causes more damage to the President than the President's flawed performance. For Okupe to call Tambawal "nonsense" means he has lost every moral right to call anyone to order for abusing the President. He has denigrated the President's office and has shown the world that the government have nothing to offer Nigerians other than insults and abuse. Nigerians deserve better, Nigerians Deserve astute leadership from competent public officials.

#GodBlessTheAPC
so you hate insult?but is the duty of opposition to insult and abuse the office of mr president abi?i have seen how foolish,mumuism and ediotic you are.

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
i have never seen a more despicable man around the corridors of power than Doyin Okupe. Reuben Abati is a tad close

Yet we know that all his latest tantrums and abuse of the opposition is symptomatic of a very jittery man who knows that their days in Aso Rock are numbered

All Jonathanians are now fighting for their lives....throwing insults,threatening opponents and if need be are ready to deploy the snipers to finish off any dissenters

But we must be resolute and astute in the face of their intellectual gerrymandering

Change is coming
Re: .... by Energito: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please dont mind the ediots.
Firefire:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okrika Great / Meet The Oldest NYSC Member @ 65 Years Old, Still Serving / As Ugwuanyi Massive Support Gathers Momentum Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.