Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (4480 Views)

Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / Tambuwal:What The 1999 Nigerian Constitution Says About The Office Of Thespeaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seun please do Nigerians a favor and place this on the front page. Why? We have to tell these public servants how to act right. Imagine this same man threatened NIGERIANS not to insult the president but see him here insulting the No. 4 Citizen of Nigeria and an Elder Statesman who has been a President. So what are we doing here then Seun, if you can't use this platform to speak for Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: .... by Energito: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Last time I checked,Lai Mohammed was not the spokesman of Jonathan.
but was the spokeman of Apc.

1 Like

Re: .... by Energito: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
What is your business in promoting the presidency,worry about Apc mr man.
barcanista:
bros, his role in the Presidency is clearly supposed to promote the ideals of the government and establish goodwill for the President. He's not the SA on Political Affairs nor the SSA on New Media. Their roles are clearly different. Beside, he speaks for thr President, hence, suppose to utter word befitting of the Office of the President and not "agberoism"

2 Likes

Re: .... by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Dude,stop splashing saliva on me. The earlier you SaTANists realized that Jonathan has bad media aides representing him,the better for you. Well,you're no different from Okuigbe.

Ndi ara!
i don't need to exchange insult with you, just bookmark that comment, i will remind you when the time comes

IFERE EMECHI
IFURUEFU MMADU

2 Likes

Re: .... by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Dude,stop splashing saliva on me. The earlier you SaTANists realized that Jonathan has bad media aides representing him,the better for you. Well,you're no different from Okuigbe.

Ndi ara!
i don't need to exchange insult with you, just bookmark that comment, i will remind you when the time comes

IFERE EME CHI
IFURUEFU MMADU

2 Likes

Re: .... by Energito: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
When OBJ was there why didnt he work on those roads?
Arch1:
Doyin Okuigbe is disgrace. He is from Ogun state and he should be more corncerend about the poor state of the federal roads in Ogun state. Almost ALL the federal roads in Abeokuata nay Ogun state are in terrible conditions

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
Abeokuta-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(70% of it is in the Ogun state axis)
Atan -Agbara road
Owode-Ilaro road(international route; leads to Benin republic)
Adatan-Ago Oka road etc etc

All these federal roads and more in Ogun state have been neglected by the PDP federal government. Doyin Okuigbe should be ashamed of himself

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

With all due respect madam... APC Spokesman Lai Mohamed and all APC Leaders are full of hate and abuse. (Especially to the Presidency)

Hence, it would not be out of place for irrational reaction from the President Spokesman at this time due to the past or current trend in Nigeria political landscape.

Newton's third law of motion states that: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

guy are you this dumb? Lai Mohammed is APC Spokesman, a Political Party Spokesman. You dont expect for example the Labor Party or Conservative Party spokesman in the U.K for instance not to talk dirty when the opportunity presents itself. But Okupe is The Presidents SA and not PDP's spokesman, ediot.

1 Like

Re: .... by arewafederation: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:
Reading post here where pots are calling kettles black surprised me a lot - SMH

Lair Mohamed is the Chief, and other coven members here full of insult are his follower.

So: 2/2 =

Don't you think the image of the president ought to be respected by having responsible people to speak for it? We are talking of the spokesman of the President here.
There will be no sin if some tout like Asari Dokubo or Tompolo say such nonsense but a presidential spokesman...? C'mon, think my friend.
Whatever blunder they commit is not just ridiculing Jonathan but an insult to the seat of the president of the federal republic.

These thugs in ASO rock have brought the position of the presidency to an all time low. It's a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Energito:
but was the spokeman of Apc.
please go and show your intelligent daughter this thread and let her tell you what you should post. You're fast losing it Mr. Solomon. grin
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
diluminati:
Seun please do Nigerians a favor and place this on the front page. Why? We have to tell these public servants how to act right. Imagine this same man threatened NIGERIANS not to insult the president but see him here insulting the No. 4 Citizen of Nigeria and an Elder Statesman who has been a President. So what are we doing here then Seun, if you can't use this platform to speak for Nigerians?
My Dear, you can see how low these people have gone. Someone even comparing Okupe with Lai, whether Lai is Buhari's Spokesman. It is laughable and insulting to Nigerians
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Energito:
What is your business in promoting the presidency,worry about Apc mr man.
need I remind you that he's the President of the eÑtire Nigeria?
Re: .... by Firefire(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Don't you think the image of the president ought to be respected by having responsible people to speak for it? We are talking of the spokesman of the President here.
There will be no sin if some tout like Asari Dokubo or Tompolo say such nonsense but a presidential spokesman...? C'mon, think my friend.
Whatever blunder they commit is not just ridiculing Jonathan but an insult to the seat of the president of the federal republic.

These thugs in ASO rock have brought the position of the presidency to an all time low. It's a shame.

Is unfortunate ... I would have say otherwise but the insult thrown against the Presidency have assumed an international dimensions.

APC, APC supporters THINK!

2 Likes

Re: .... by masseratti: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Doyin Okuigbe is no different from saTANoids on nairaland who throw insults when they have run short of defensive comments in favour of the Otuoke drunk.

Are you surprised? You better not be.
lol at okuigbe.... grin cheesy grin am rolling on the floor,but joke apart the man need to show some decorum,he is an official those that throw jabs at the President are not,he needs to take it easy,he and ffk took the job to the dogs,worst than chukwumerije.
Re: .... by arewafederation: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

Is unfortunate ... I would have say otherwise but the insult thrown against the Presidency have assumed an international dimensions.

APC, APC supporters THINK!

The presidency with efforts from Abati and Okupe have brought more insult upon itself.
Re: .... by lacasa: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
"If APC lasts more than 6 months, call me Bastard" - Doyin Okupe

...Bastard!!! - lacasa cool

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
lacasa:
lol, he may be na. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
lacasa:

more like a tout-ish comment from him. I imagine him using his finger to touch the ground,using the finger to touch the tip of his tongue and raising it above his head when making the idiotic comment. grin grin

oloriburuku somebody!

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
masseratti:
lol at okuigbe.... grin cheesy grin am rolling on the floor,but joke apart the man need to show some decorum,he is an official those that throw jabs at the President are not,he needs to take it easy,he and ffk took the job to the dogs,worst than chukwumerije.
bro, we have a government that is embarrassing itself more than the attack from the opposition party. A President's SA that called the NÙmber 4 Citizen "nonsense" is worth firing from the kitchen cabinet.

1 Like

Re: .... by Desola(f): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
BEREM LISTEN TO ME! GOODLUCK AZIKIWE JONATHAN WILL WIN 2015 ELECTION AND THERE IS NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING YOU OR YOUR LOWLIFE TERRORIST FRIENDS BOTH HERE ON NAIRALAND AND OUTSIDE NAIRALAND CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!
THE WORST THEY CAN DO IS TO EMPLOY YOU LOWLIFES AGAIN TO CRITICIZE GEJ TILL 2019.

Battle of the sycophants. Una all see una lives?

Shameless sods working for politicians who do not give two fingers about them.
Re: .... by Energito: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
please go and show your intelligent daughter this thread and let her tell you what you should post. You're fast losing it Mr. Solomon. grin
hahahaha please leave my daughter out of this and answer my question.miss olu.

1 Like

Re: .... by Energito: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
barcanista:
need I remind you that he's the President of the eÑtire Nigeria?
so nice hearing this from you.please how can a drunker be your president?

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Energito:
hahahaha please leave my daughter out of this and answer my question.miss olu.
what was your question again papa ada solomon? grin
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Energito:
so nice hearing this from you.please how can a drunker be your president?

me sef i wonder. so lets boot him out in 2015

#GEJ TILL 2015
#BackToOtouke!
Re: .... by Olaolufred(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Energito:
When OBJ was there why didnt he work on those roads?

[size=18pt] Confirmation of PDP's irresponsibilities since 1999.[/size]

1 Like

Re: .... by Energito: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
You are a joker.
berem:
what was your question again papa ada solomon? grin

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
diluminati:

#GEJ TILL 2015
#BackToOtouke!
when you de enta 9ja?
Re: .... by Energito: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
What is this one saying.GEJ till 2019.
diluminati:

#GEJ TILL 2015
#BackToOtouke!

1 Like

Re: .... by idu1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
This stupid okupe was threatening to arrest and deal with people that insult jonathan usless government. He claims, nigerian youth have no respect for their elders. But he forget buhari, atiku, tinubu, tambuwal are not his mate. So, u r a foolish boi... Am in france come and arrest me there...
Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Firefire:

With all due respect madam... APC Spokesman Lai Mohamed and all APC Leaders are full of hate and abuse. (Especially to the Presidency)

Hence, it would not be out of place for irrational reaction from the President Spokesman at this time due to the past or current trend in Nigeria political landscape.

Newton's third law of motion states that: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
I rebuke that STUPIDITY in you...must you always justify RUBBISH undecided

2 Likes

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
I rebuke that STUPIDITY in you...must you always justify RUBBISH undecided

Part of the 2015 Game, Let it begin...

Don't worry, we shall become sane when the battle is over & GEJ wears the crown.
Re: .... by Demdem(m): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2014
Okupe remains a bastard. He himself told us so.
#bringbackjonadaft.

nep2ra:
Okupe: APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014

Says power supply will stabilise by 2014

Our Correspondents
The Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, Tuesday described the merger of opposition political parties on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a weak association that would crumble and disappear by 2014, a year to the general election.

Okupe, who paid a courtesy visit to THISDAY corporate office in Apapa, Lagos, dismissed the view that the merger would rout the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the next election, noting that the forces behind the merger are not serious-minded people capable of causing a major upset in national politics.

While hinging his prediction on the projection that the president's joker, which is stable electricity, would have been attained by 2014,
Okupe noted that if stable power which is critical to the opposition would be punctured and rendered ineffective.

“Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Maj-Gen. Mohammadu Buhari are not serious-minded people; they are going round like people dancing in a market place. I expect that when you post an aggregate of people of that calibre, who want to run government, by now they must have a policy statement on power, agriculture and employment and not just talking about PDP leaving.

"Is it by mouth that they will run the nation? These are not serious-minded people. Can someone get your vote by using word of mouth that PDP should leave without a policy?
“Tinubu has ridden roughshod over the South-west. But Nigeria is bigger than that. This is their first time out in national politics; alright, and let me give you some bad news: the relevance that ACN has in Nigerian politics is that they are a Yoruba party. That is what makes them relevant in politics and by dropping that toga, the party is dead.

"They have just formed an abyss; a formless abyss that the Yoruba cannot key-into. The Yoruba have always been members of a regional organisation – Action Group (AG) , Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), etc. And in any case, what are the electoral credentials of ACN? How many states have they won that they are boasting?

“They won Lagos; they won Oyo and they are boasting. The others, they got through the courts, and the masquerade is now out. In terms of electoral victory, these people have nothing to show.

"We gave them Ogun State. It was a donation! Out of six states that they have, they got three through judicial judgments. They have not really tested their electoral prowess and they now want to jump to the national platform.

“This is a party that is consistently unable to produce a presidential candidate from within its rank and file, consistently. And even this forthcoming 2015 election, they are planning to recruit Tambuwal; they never have people in their party that can run for the presidency.

“What kind of political party is that and you are taking them seriously. It is a politically defective and weak organisation, and by coming to the national stage, the wind is going to blow them open. If they don’t crumble and disappear by 2014, don’t call me Okupe,” he said. grin

The presidential spokesman, who dissected the power reform programme, explained that the problem with the National Integrated Power Projects (NIPPs) was the amount of money that was designated for the investment, adding that the money was not the type entrepreneurs in the country could aggregate.

“But when Jonathan came, five major problems bedevilled the power sector. One, there was low generation capacity. Two, was that the NIPPs, which required so much money, were abandoned. Three, even if they were working, they were located in places that were impossible for gas availability. Four, there was very poor transmission capacity and five, the indecisiveness involved in the privatisation exercise.

“In two years, Jonathan’s administration has solved four out of the five problems facing the power sector. Yes, we are not there yet but I can tell you the truth, because it will be difficult for ordinary people to know what is going on.

"The truth of the matter is that four of the challenges have been taken care of. The NIPPs – all of them are about 95 per cent complete and there is enough monitoring to ensure that this is done,” he said.

He pointed out the outstanding challenge was transmission capacity which is currently being addressed by the federal government.
Okupe, who also sought partnership with the media, admitted that the Jonathan administration needed help to survive.

“That is the truth. I am not hiding it. There is no government that has been more assaulted in this country. I have come to see if we can build a platform to help the country and this government.

"I am not saying that you should compromise your positions; I am just saying that you should give us the chance to clarify anything that you need to clarify.
“One of the reasons I am making this move is also to be able to go back to my principal and say these are the commitments that I have made and if we are going to succeed in this thing, I have to be allowed to fulfil these commitments,” he explained.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okupe-apc-will-crumble-and-disappear-by-2014/145805/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Look At What A Bride And Groom Drove To Their Reception.pics / List Of Ex-militants Gov Wike Gave Power - Hygist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.