Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex (3103 Views)

Charmed & Enchanted... / Enamour/ Enchanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ermm. Good evening here.
This is the first of my literature works that i will be posting on NL.

Pls keep the criticisms constructive and point out corrections if there is any. Thank yousmiley

I dont really know how to go about all that copyright and piracy protocolcheesy but ENCHANTED is the child of my brain. Any part of it that is applicable to you in the real life is pure coincidence.

Thank you.
Happy Reading

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mprex:
Ermm. Good evening here.

Pls keep the criticisms constructive and point out corrections if there is any. Thank yousmiley

I dont really know how to go about all that copyright and piracy protocolcheesy but ENCHANTED is the child of my brain. Any part of it that is applicable to you in the real life is pure coincidence.

Thank you.
Happy Reading
Following. smiley smiley
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Ploy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
I sit beside chisco82, first roll things. Let muse possess you and let the work rain.
Following

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ploy:
I sit beside chisco82, first roll things. Let muse possess you and let the work rain.
Following
Your head dey there Bro.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mprex:
Ermm. Good evening here.

Thank you.
Happy Reading
****Mprex lies on my lap and types****
I dey follow na grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sabina looked around the bedroom that she had shared with her late husband for the past ten years as a fresh out burst of tears cascaded down her delicate face. Its been two months since he died in that greusome auto crash but she yet to come to grips with the fact that he is actually dead and she will never see him again. She had refused to be consoled at the funeral service as she wailed and cried in her agony. She had been devastated by his death and her boss at her office had permitted her to take as much time as she wanted to mourn her late spouse and put herself in order too.
Sabina happened to be a very beautiful woman in her late thirties. She was tall, fair with an oval shaped face. She had a kind of startling seductive eyes that could melt the hardest of rocks. Her gold mane was like a finishing touch to her well crafted beauty. Sabina was indeed a beauty to behold even after giving birth to her first child,David, she was still looking fabolous in her killer figure.
David was the heartbeat of the parents.At the age of eight, he was already taking after the handsomeness of his father. Pampered and spoilt silly, he found it very difficult to cope with the father's absence. Davey had cried louder than his mother. The death of his father took a serious toll on him though as a kid, he couldnt understand completely what killed his father but he understood that daddy would never come home again and that fact alone broke his young heart over and over again. Two months later, he was begging to get over the loss of his daddy.
Sabina decided to do her laundry in preparation for her work resumption. She felt she was strong enough to face her work again and she really needed the distraction in other to get her mind away from her grief. As she settled down to do her washing, she let her mind wander to the good times she had shared with her late husband, Mr Gregory Thornton.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mprex:
Sabina looked around the bedroom that she had shared with her late husband for the past ten years as a fresh out burst of tears cascaded down her delicate face. Its been two months since he died in that greusome auto crash but she yet to come to grips with the fact that he is actually dead and she will never see him again. She had refused to be consoled at the funeral service as she wailed and cried in her agony. She had been devastated by his death and her boss at her office had permitted her to take as much time as she wanted to mourn her late spouse and put herself in order too.
Sabina happened to be a very beautiful woman in her late thirties. She was tall, fair with an oval shaped face. She had a kind of startling seductive eyes that could melt the hardest of rocks. Her gold mane was like a finishing touch to her well crafted beauty. Sabina was indeed a beauty to behold even after giving birth to her first child,David, she was still looking fabolous in her killer figure.
David was the heartbeat of the parents.At the age of eight, he was already taking after the handsomeness of his father. Pampered and spoilt silly, he found it very difficult to cope with the father's absence. Davey had cried louder than his mother. The death of his father took a serious toll on him though as a kid, he couldnt understand completely what killed his father but he understood that daddy would never come home again and that fact alone broke his young heart over and over again. Two months later, he was begging to get over the loss of his daddy.
Sabina decided to do her laundry in preparation for her work resumption. She felt she was strong enough to face her work again and she really needed the distraction in other to get her mind away from her grief. As she settled down to do her washing, she let her mind wander to the good times she had shared with her late husband, Mr Gregory Thornton.
Bia bia bia Biko change that Ogbono abi Gregory Thornton to Chukwudi Nwosu angry Following sha!
#Critic grin

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Chisco82, i see you dear smiley
Ploy, so you patronise this section too cheesy
Kingtom! Be warned!angry I warn you with the warning of God! cheesy
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mprex:
lipsrsealed
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by cupidhero(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mprex:
lol! loving the whole drama between you and kingtom,i only see big words in english. no chemistry. lovely written..more sunshine!!
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
They had met after her university education when she came to his father's company in search of a job. After her interview, she met him outside as she was leaving and he offered her a ride home. While they were heading towards her mini apartment, they talked about so many things in general and at the end of the ride, he asked for her number which she readily gave out without any hesitation.
One thing eventually led to another and they became lovers. Theirs was a memorable experience. They were always seen together, from one romantic hotspot to the other. They just couldnt get their hands of themselves and they never had enough of each other. One year after their first meeting, they were already walking down the aisle and taking the marriage vows.
Everything was so beautiful and perfect. Their love grew with each new day and the birth of David was like the birth of Jesus to them. It was the apex of their blissful union. Their family was so complete until death snatched Greg away.
Now, she felt so empty and lost. Their hither to happy home was now reduced to a place of mourning and sorrow.
"mummy stop crying"
that statement from David jolted Sabina out of her reverie as she realized that she had been crying and her son had been staring at her for God knows how long. She quickly got up, rinsed her hands and hugged her son tightly as they walked inside together.
Monday morning came and while David prepared for school,Sabina got ready for work. After dropping him off at his school gate, she made way to her office while bracing herself for the ceaseless condolences that will start pouring in from her colleauges once she steps into the office. Atimes, she wished it was possible for her to be left alone to face her issues but that wasnt obtainable as she was always surrounded by well wishers and friends.
"they mean well anyway" she tought as she parked her car and walked gracefully towards the door. Immediately she stepped into the waiting hall, she felt a feeling of tension and anxiety wash over her. This wasnt the way the factory used to be. Something was wrong somewhere and she was eager to get to her office and find out immediately. Everyone she passed wore a drab and downcast countenance. Very few people managed to greet her while others pretended as if they didnt see her.she hurried to the little office where she met Ella. Ella was her friend and colleauge and they shared thesame working space.
She was suprised and happy at the same time as she clung to Sabina in an embrace.
"my God! Sabby, you look dead" she said as she stared searchingly at Sabina "dont tell me you are letting Greg's death kill you also, Sabina"
"I will rather say its this place that looks dead" Sabina retorted as she sank into her chair "why is everywhere so cold?" she asked
"well" Ella began as she perched on the edge of Sabina's desk. "things have changed here Sabina, we had a new boss and so many old staff were fired. Very few of us were retained"
"no wonder i saw so many new faces" Sabina muttered under her breath. "so what about me, I'm i been retained or should i clear my desk?" she asked Ella jokingly.
"you are here" Ella answered as she headed back to her own desk. "no leave, no transfer"
Sabina laughed for the first time in so many days as she got up and smoothed out her skirt
"in that case, let me go and bow down to the new boss-lord" she joked while heading towards the door.
"better kiss his feet also" Ella called after her as she banged the door shut, still laughing.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
cupidhero:

lol! loving the whole drama between you and kingtom,i only see big words in english. no chemistry. lovely written..more sunshine!!
Free entertainment grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by cupidhero(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
KingTom:

Free entertainment grin
i'm telling you. i expect fairytales o,happily ever after kind of drama. i trust you to deliever a wonderful performance.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by cupidhero(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
KingTom:

Free entertainment grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Ploy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
I hope Greg didn't reincarnate? Who is the new boss? A lover boy/man?

Sip mountain dew. Fire on
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by ritababe(f): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2014
cupidhero:

i'm telling you. i expect fairytales o,happily ever after kind of drama. i trust you to deliever a wonderful performance.

**clears throat**
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Ella was older than Sabina though she had never married before. According to her, being single was fun and she wasnt ready to sacrifice that fun at the alter of marriage. She had dated a few younger men that were just around to satisfy her intimate desires. They had all left her one after the other because of her domineering attitude. Ella was beautiful in her own standoffish way but she had an irresistable sexappeal. That explained why she never had any difficulty in getting a new boyfriend after she was been dumped by an old one. Apart from her insatiable desire for younger men, Ella had a good and loving heart. She was jovial and had a motherly nature.

As Sabina knocked at the office of the new boss, her heart thumped ceaselessly in her chest. After a while, a rich voice from within invited her in. She opened the door slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible and closed it gently. As she turned to walk towards his desk, she was startled. For a fleeting moment, she stood there gaping at the exquisite creature that sat behind the desk. Handsome was an undermining description for him. He looked like a graceful animal with all the poise and appeal deposited in him. He exuded an aura of sexuality and the entire room was throbbing with it.
"are you coming in or not?" Geitrick barked at Sabina. He had been staring at the beautiful delicate widow before him and he was carried away as he fed on her beauty. He had waited impatiently for her to walk towards him so that his eyes can follow the swing of that luscious hips but it seemed like she was bent on standing there forever.
Sabina was jolted back to the present by the commanding voice as she walked towards his desk on shaky legs.
"Goo.....good morning sir" she stammered
"yes" Geitrick replied irritated. He hated been distracted while working and the beautiful lady before him was going to be a major distraction with her desirable physique.
"I reported to walk today and I want to find out if I'm to continue working or not" Sabina explained with a voice that was far from steady.
"Your past record is very impressive, Mrs Thornton" Geitrick answered with his voice laced heavily with sarcasm "so you will continue working with us"
"Owk sir" Sabina retorted as she turned to leave. Why was he mocking? her record was good anyway so what was the tone for?
She was already pissed as she turned the door handle vigorously. As she was about passing through the door, that voice that was already registered in her memory halted her.
"My heart-felt condolence over the loss of your husband,Mrs Sabina" Geitrick said matter-of-factly
"Thank you" Sabina muttered without bothering to look backward.
Rubbish! She spat under her breath as she walked back to her office angrily while trying to suppress the rage that was welling up inside her.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2014
KingTom:

Bia bia bia Biko change that Ogbono abi Gregory Thornton to Chukwudi Nwosu angry Following sha!
#Critic grin
Lol! Observing with one eye open.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Aisha800(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Following
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2014
cupidhero:

Not only you bro.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Ettilgon strolled around his garden leisurely, stopping at intervals to speak to the flowers and plants. He was feeling exuberant that morning, humming a tuneless note under his breath while his mind wandered to the events of four nights ago which was the reason for his high spirits.
Four nights ago, when the Moon was full, he had fought the Battle with Darzik. It was a very fierce one that lasted for hours but when it seemed as if the Light will descend on them, he had flung Darzik into the sea thereby corveting the precious bone of contention which was the body possesion of Geitrick Welsher
"Geitrick Welsher" he mused under his breath. His source of delight and happiness. He couldnt wait to be merged as one with him, to dwell inside of him and to work in him. But to achieve this, he needed to wait until the night of no Moon. That was when he will flow into him and live in him.
Ettilgon smiled to himself as he walked to the Purple and plucked some flowers and went towards the house with them. He would be needing the flowers for tonights enchantments in other to read and understand the Being his new life, Geitrick Welsher
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
chisco82:

Lol! Observing with one eye open.
Abi? grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Will continue if i get an encouraging amount of comment undecided
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Komzzy1(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice story
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by cupidhero(m): 3:34am On Nov 20, 2014
ritababe:

**clears throat**
do you fancy a role? there is still space for an extra couple in the drama.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by ritababe(f): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2014
cupidhero:

do you fancy a role? there is still space for an extra couple in the drama.

why not?
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by fhunn: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2014
The introduction of etillgon makes me reconsider your story ma'am but I might be a ghostreader till the end o grin

Let's just see how interesting this gets
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Mr Geitrick Welsher couldnt stop staring at the door that Sabina had banged. He was intrigued by her beauty. The cat-like grace which she carried around her was overwhelming. He couldnt help but stare at her full sensuous hips while she was talking. While musing about Sabina, Geitrick suddenly realized that he had not been with a woman for a very long time now after Anne left him. He couldnt help but smile at himself as he thought about Sabina
"maybe its time to get back into the game" he muttered to himself.
At the age of fourty, Geitrick could easily pass for a man in his early thirties. His arrogant and rugged handsomeness was an irrestitable attraction to the ladies.

Sabina was already fuming with rage when she marched into her office. She almost bumped into Ella who was on her way out.
"Sabina! Cant you see??" Ella shouted
"sorry, was just pissed by that animal you people call boss" Sabina retorted
"what is it?" Ella inquired with concern
"nothing much, just the arrogant fellow displaying his arrogance" Sabina replied. By now she had gotten grip of her emotions and was relatively calm.
"be careful with that man, Sabina" Ella warned as she left the office.

Darzik was boiling with rage as he pranced the length of his room like a wounded animal. Now, he understood why his mother had told him that evil surpasses good all the time. Ettilgon was going to perpetrate evil with the life of Geitrick Welsher. He was very sure of that. Everything about him was evil. Darzik knew he would do evil just for the fun of it.
He ground his teeth as he remembered Sabina
"Oh God" he exclaimed.
Ettilgon was going to hurt Sabina. He was very sure of that. He couldnt let that happen! No! He must protect the innocent widow from the claws of Ettilgon. He must do everything within his power to protect Sabina!
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Superstar007(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Story for the gods tongue
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Superstar007:
Story for the gods tongue
wizardtongue
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Foowing baby, keep it coming..
Biko..
More wisdom for you.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Foowing baby, keep it coming..
Biko..
More wisdom for you.
Mprex:
Mr Geitrick Welsher couldnt stop staring at the door that Sabina had banged. He was intrigued by her beauty. The cat-like grace which she carried around her was overwhelming. He couldnt help but stare at her full sensuous hips while she was talking. While musing about Sabina, Geitrick suddenly realized that he had not been with a woman for a very long time now after Anne left him. He couldnt help but smile at himself as he thought about Sabina
"maybe its time to get back into the game" he muttered to himself.
At the age of fourty, Geitrick could easily pass for a man in his early thirties. His arrogant and rugged handsomeness was an irrestitable attraction to the ladies.

Sabina was already fuming with rage when she marched into her office. She almost bumped into Ella who was on her way out.
"Sabina! Cant you see??" Ella shouted
"sorry, was just pissed by that animal you people call boss" Sabina retorted
"what is it?" Ella inquired with concern
"nothing much, just the arrogant fellow displaying his arrogance" Sabina replied. By now she had gotten grip of her emotions and was relatively calm.
"be careful with that man, Sabina" Ella warned as she left the office.

Darzik was boiling with rage as he pranced the length of his room like a wounded animal. Now, he understood why his mother had told him that evil surpasses good all the time. Ettilgon was going to perpetrate evil with the life of Geitrick Welsher. He was very sure of that. Everything about him was evil. Darzik knew he would do evil just for the fun of it.
He ground his teeth as he remembered Sabina
"Oh God" he exclaimed.
Ettilgon was going to hurt Sabina. He was very sure of that. He couldnt let that happen! No! He must protect the innocent widow from the claws of Ettilgon. He must do everything within his power to protect Sabina!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wicked Uncle / What Type Of Magazine Will You Like To Read- National Reading Culture Survey / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.