Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available (771 Views)

Used Hp 620 Laptop Available For Sale / What Is The Best Laptop I Can Get For 100k? / Best Laptop Prices In Port Harcourt. Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by oloriooko(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
Can anyone give me specs and price for the best laptop available in Naija: good performance, great speed, large ram and hdd space and durable.
Pls reply on this thread.
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by MrCrackles(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2008
Ask Lance Vader

He sells some real good laptops grin
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by oloriooko(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
What is funny to you about dis Lance vader?
I beg if you do not have anything reasonable to give, zap off.
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by olaremint(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ poster, DELL is the best laptop internationally,my p3 fell from the stairs and all that happened was that it couldn't close perfectly.i still browse super with it,now i have a dell d513,batterry 6hrs and the best of mercantability, DELL surely is the baba.
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by inze(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2008
olaremint:

@ poster, DELL is the best laptop internationally,my p3 fell from the stairs and all that happened was that it couldn't close perfectly.i still browse super with it,now i have a dell d513,batterry 6hrs and the best of mercantability, DELL surely is the baba.

you have a good DELL doesn't mean all DELL are good, i'll have to check about the 6hrs battery life u talk about.

Mind you, try throwing it from the height ur dinning table and see if it sees the next hour.

@poster,

There's nothing as BEST Laptop Available, all you need to ask yourself is what u need in a laptop and what will you be doing with it. Everyone needs a high speed, large space and a good RAM on a Laptop, but other peripherals like DVD, Bluetooth, SMartCard, Expresscard and the likes are things the intending buyer might also want to look into b4 getting a Laptop.

My candid advice, Don't go for Laptops
-because of its Branded names,
-Because of its beauty
-because of its effizzi's (if you know what i mean)

Bottom line is , ask yourself what you want in a laptop and what it is you'll be using it for, then you can get a better specification and recommendation from the Landers
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by Isiokpukpo: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2008
OLORIOOKO CHECK OUT THIS

2008 DELL
13.3'' HD WIDWESCREEN DISPLAY
3 GB OF MEMORY :25O GB HARDDRIVE
SLOT-LOADING DVD+RW DRIVE TO DISPLAY AND CREATE CDs AND DVDs
DOUBLE PROCESSOR
2.0 MP INTEGRATED WEBCAM
ULTRA LONG LIFE 9-CELL BATTERY (6HRS)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLS CALL 08036677682
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by Isiokpukpo: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2008
OLORIOOKO CHECK OUT THIS

2008 DELL LAPTOP
13.3'' HD WIDWESCREEN DISPLAY
3 GB OF MEMORY :25O GB HARDDRIVE
SLOT-LOADING DVD+RW DRIVE TO DISPLAY AND CREATE CDs AND DVDs
DOUBLE PROCESSOR
2.0 MP INTEGRATED WEBCAM
ULTRA LONG LIFE 9-CELL BATTERY (6HRS)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLS CALL 08036677682
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by otunbaj1(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2008
@ olorioko, can yu provide a number where one can reach yu or you can call 08039504967 0r 07090466126, my name is Badmus Oriyomi.Thanks
Re: Pls Help I Want The Best Laptop Available by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
the most powerful laptop in the world right now is prolly the ibm w700;

but that baby costs - a fully loaded model comes top over $7500 cry

lesser configs:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=ibm+w700&_sacat=See-All-Categories

http://gizmodo.com/5035828/lenovo-thinkpad-w700-has-a-built+in-wacom-tablet-and-professional-grade-screen

that baby comes with dual hard drive bays, a quadrofx 3700M (1gb) video card
a wacom digitizer
8gb ram (maximum)
and a config from 2.4ghz core 2 duo to 3.2 ghz - quadcore tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

We Have .ru Site 4 Sale Cheap Price Free Sms Software 4 Phone And Fre Zain Call All 4 Free When U C / I'm In Need Of A Generator: Recommendations Please? / Used Samsung Duo D880 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.