Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos (11354 Views)

14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by mikron(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
This lady who goes by the twitter handle T. Schneill turned 44 yesterday and claims she's birthed 8 children. Some of them in their 20s. And she has a body like that? Nah, na juju...lol. more photos below

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Applaner: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
cool[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by joyli: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
OMG shocked shocked tell us the secret babe !! (Sisi mama) cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
joyli:

money

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Naija babes, have this shape after a child grin grin grin
Ok tell me,
How many of them follow their guys to the gym or go alone
How many of them eat good fruits (them like eba, rice,yam, corn, etc! all na same tin)
How many of them do you see doing road work except they start looking like amoeba

But go to nkwobi joint or sizzlers grin grin, you will see them pointing at everything in the show glass . with their big tummy you will hardly know which one is pregnant and which one is carrying afor beer.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cosmetic surgery..that's how. She works out,diets and all that jack,but she needs at least liposuction on her waist to have this figure. And d pix may have been studio enhanced,every thing is photoshopped this days

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Aybee92(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
fat lie

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bloody lie from d pit of heal
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by izikjon(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Money over everything grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
aguiyi1:
Ok tell me,
How many of them eat good fruits (them like eba, rice,yam, corn, etc! all na same tin)
How many of them do you see doing road work except they start looking like amoeba

But go to nkwobi joint or sizzlers grin grin, you will see them pointing at everything in the show glass . with their big tummy you will hardly know which one is pregnant and which one is carrying afor beer.

lol..our naija men,una too no dey try. Even if a guy manages to stay trim,somethngs wld still be jiggling, d chest wld be like chopping board,after he wld say rest ur head on my chest,fear sef go dey catch me make I no go break him ribs. A man is supposed to be firm,hard and toned,that's what masculinity should look like. That's where kwonder comes in *whistles*

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
pweetixandy:
lol..our naija men,una too no dey try. Even if a guy manages to stay trim,somethngs wld still be jiggling, d chest wld be like chopping board,after he wld say rest ur head on my chest,fear sef go dey catch me make I no go break him ribs. A man is supposed to be firm,hard and toned,that's what masculinity should look like. That's where kwonder comes in *whistles*

See her trying to start an argument she is certain about losing. Ok agreed, we no dey try but at least the number of us maintaining our physique is much more than the ladies attempting it.

Truth be told, a man needs more of pocket fitness than physical fitness but for the ladies, even if they have the pocket fitness and lack the physical, they will still have a problem getting a choice man.

Ever wondered how ojukwu married a beauty queen with his crude face, pocket fitness my dear grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by chaberry(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
I have seen better
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by youngkhaleesi7(f): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
wow
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
aguiyi1:

See her trying to start an argument she is certain about losing. Ok agreed, we no dey try but at least the number of us maintaining our physique is much more than the ladies attempting it.

Truth be told, a man needs more of pocket fitness than physical fitness but for the ladies, even if they have the pocket fitness and lack the physical, they will still have a problem getting a choice man.

Ever wondered how ojukwu married a beauty queen with his crude face, pocket fitness my dear grin
wasn't trying to start an argument.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
pweetixandy:
wasn't trying to start an argument.

Sorry dear, love those eyes, are they natural or candy
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by tranxo(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Well.......this was also how Stella got her groove back.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
aguiyi1:

Sorry dear, love those eyes, are they natural or candy
lol..what's candy..they are candy I guess
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
pweetixandy:
lol..what's candy..they are candy I guess

Hehehehe
Eye candy is Something purely aesthetically pleasing, that is, pleasing to the senses
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by pweetixandy: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
aguiyi1:

Hehehehe
Eye candy is Something purely aesthetically pleasing, that is, pleasing to the senses
ooooh..I see,eye candy it is
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 19, 2014
aguiyi1:
Ok tell me,

you have said nothing but the truth..

Thread closed.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Damn! That body
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by ayukdaboss(m): 2:03am On Nov 19, 2014
joyli:
The secret is avoiding careless eating after child birth and keeping to a healthy exercise plan. Most women especially black women feel after childbirth, they're free to eat carelessly, lazy around and grow annoyingly fat. I have a relative who still looks gorgeous after birthing four kids, Why? She handles herself well after every childbirth. angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by ayukdaboss(m): 2:05am On Nov 19, 2014
pweetixandy:
Cosmetic surgery..that's how. She works out,diets and all that jack,but she needs at least liposuction on her waist to have this figure. [s] And d pix may have been studio enhanced,every thing is photoshopped this days [/s]
You can stop hating undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 19, 2014
pweetixandy:
Cosmetic surgery..that's how. She works out,diets and all that jack,but she needs at least liposuction on her waist to have this figure. And d pix may have been studio enhanced,every thing is photoshopped this days
I know how u feel

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Sexymama grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by dotna(m): 4:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Somebody should please tell her man to calm down.

8 Kids is much o.

Her body sha.... The papa wan make sure she's preggie so other men no go wan Chase him wife

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Wonderlands:

money

Exactly! We have some naija women with that kind of body with more kids even, but ,circumstances aren't in their favour to care for it and show off too.
Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Vivly(f): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2014
aguiyi1:
Ok tell me,

Durhhhhhh. Enough with this on all threads. I dont know the kinda females you know( no offense).
I know women that still keep their figures trim.and fit after child birth.
That woman is white. That means she's exposed to surgery, botox, tummy tucking and what have you. Maybe it's her genes sef.
Give Nigerian Women a break. Just because our mothers have decency not to post their belly pictures doesn't mean we lack that.
Cheerssmiley

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by ROZZAYY(f): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Me no bliv sha, I nid proof, cert of birth and pics with d 8kids and dier birth certs with DNA or.........
.......(Complete)

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Body Of This 44 Year Old Woman With 8 Kids. Photos by Ceccylia(f): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
@op,you can lie o lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This be Wizkid’s New Bugatti [photo] / Ayra Starr Confirmed She Is A Lesbian / Alicia Keys, Signature Of Style Icon Of The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.