Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is Nigeria Broke Or What? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Broke Or What? (832 Views)

Nigeria Broke, Can’t Pay Ministers – Buhari / Nigeria Broke? No Money In The Federation Account - Fashola / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by IYANGBALI: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
My friend recently secured a job in one of the Federal Govt's agencies in June this year,she was to resume work on the 1st of July,when she went for documentation and resumption,she and other newly employed staff were told to come back and report for duty on the 1st of November,which they did two weeks ago,my friend came back home this afternoon only to tell us that they have all been told to go back home and come back to resume work in January 2015,without them being given any specific reason and after working for two weeks. I wonder what is going on?does anyone have an idea of what is happening in the Federal civil service/agencies as per this issue?Is the government broke or what?
Re: Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Does anybody have the number to the phone lines of the gods? tongue
Re: Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by IYANGBALI: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Does anybody have the number to the phone lines of the gods? tongue
I go wound you o tongue
Re: Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by adekoonlay(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
itan fun awon orisa

they fact of the matter here is that someone somewhere is feeding fat on the salary of your friends. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by stinggy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
So na today u dey hear abt Fed civil service?

Even dia salary nor go enta till afta lik 6/7 mnths.
Re: Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by Rexnegro(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
My friend recently secured a job in one of the Federal Govt's agencies in June this year,she was to resume work on the 1st of July,when she went for documentation and resumption,she and other newly employed staff were told to come back and report for duty on the 1st of November,which they did two weeks ago,my friend came back home this afternoon only to tell us that they have all been told to go back home and come back to resume work in January 2015,without them being given any specific reason and after working for two weeks. I wonder what is going on?does anyone have an idea of what is happening in the Federal civil service/agencies as per this issue?Is the government broke or what?
Yes ofcos nigeria is broke except they want to continue lying to us. Why do u tink the finance minister said all trip to abroad by govt officials has to be cut short except those very importance ones (trip). Why do u tink to cut govt expenses was advised recently. My guy nigeria is broke. emergence of other con3 producing oil is affecting us, that's y u heard price of crude oil per barrel has dropped , that also affected our naira to USDollar (now 1dollar is 172naira so just imagine )also Like u no America is major buyer of our oil before , but I tink they have shift base. So bro if nigeria isn't broke then we are very close to been broke(don't forget election is around the corner o, so politician too go don store money for it)...only God will help us we the innocent populace

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by khattab02: 12:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Rexnegro:

Yes ofcos nigeria is broke except they want to continue lying to us. Why do u tink the finance minister said all trip to abroad by govt officials has to be cut short except those very importance ones (trip). Why do u tink to cut govt expenses was advised recently. My guy nigeria is broke. emergence of other con3 producing oil is affecting us, that's y u heard price of crude oil per barrel has dropped , that also affected our naira to USDollar (now 1dollar is 172naira so just imagine )also Like u no America is major buyer of our oil before , but I tink they have shift base. So bro if nigeria isn't broke then we are very close to been broke(don't forget election is around the corner o, so politician too go don store money for it)...only God will help us we the innocent populace
ameen! well said bros! just to add a few. Its very unfortunate how people in federal/state parastatals suffer from delay payment,half payment and sometimes no pay in salary, meanwhile the alert of those at the top is constant and steady. A case of '' monkey dey work, baboon dey chop''

If Nigeria isn't broke, soon we might because they will loot the treasury until notin remains in the face of this oil price fall.

#Stealing from the people and still begging from them.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Broke Or What? by IYANGBALI: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Rexnegro:

omo wahala dey bee dat o

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Govt Orders Impeached Speaker, Deputy To Return State Property / Nigeria Now 39th Most Corrupt Nation In The World- Transparency International / Photo Of The Day:Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding A Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.