Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Adverts,tv And Film Licensing Opportunities For Upcoming Artistes - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Adverts,tv And Film Licensing Opportunities For Upcoming Artistes (437 Views)

To All Upcoming Artistes: Invitation To Hkn Music And Mcj Entertainment / Upcoming Artistes And Writers, Submit Your Songs And Articles For Publication / Marketing Deals For Upcoming Artistes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adverts,tv And Film Licensing Opportunities For Upcoming Artistes by Soundmixmusic: 6:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Get your music into the hands of organizations that pays good money to license music from artiste. We will connect you with organizations that are seeking to license music for: Movies, Television, Films, Billboard Adverts, Video Games and Network Exclusives. Licensing your music is a great revenue stream that should not be overlooked. It provides you a very strong financial base which every artiste will be proud of. Upon request you will be notified whenever any opportunities present itself.

License your music and get good money!

¤License your music for good money
¤For use in Movies and Tv shows
¤Billboard Adverts
¤upon Request we keep you posted when opportunity present itself
Interested artistes should contact 08097168776

Re: Adverts,tv And Film Licensing Opportunities For Upcoming Artistes by jonesloaded(m): 1:00am On Nov 28, 2014
Update for all new DJ and artist on my list........

Get Your Song, Video, Mixtape On www.jonesloaded.com 60% FREE NOW.......Ping Me If You are interested and Promo Ends Today Oooo..!!!!
pin:27AD6BC0

HELP RBC
Re: Adverts,tv And Film Licensing Opportunities For Upcoming Artistes by IamPronto(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
My name is Pronto, I am an upcoming artist, I am interested in your offer.. You can download my songs from www.pronto. . if it is good enough, contact me at 08034312329.. Or 7FF0AD81..

(1) (Reply)

Female Dancers Needed / Male And Female Artist Needed / Don't Let Your Songs Go To Waste. Make Money Off It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.