Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets (706 Views)

Thank God That: / Thank You Jesus For: / Everybody reach out and touch somebody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Today has being declared World Toilet Day, everyone shd. drop their appreciations to dier toilets and experience on how toilets saved them from embarrassment one time or the other.
Re: Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets by Merlissa(f): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Dearest Toilet

I want to say a BIG thank you for saving me.. thank you for being a great audience to my never-get-to-release album..

Thank you for keeping my secret phone conversations..

Thank you for allowing me to download at highest speed..

Thank you for so many things..

THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2014
thank you my ass.
i still prefer the bush.
love my nysc days
Re: Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets by Kylekent59: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Really
Re: Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Tank you Toilet for the comfort u av always offered and for being dere wen am in need of a hiding place too ;DTank you Toilet for the comfort u av always offered and for being dere wen am in need of a hiding place too.

There was a time my mom was not around and I was to make beans as dinner, not knwing dat dere was palm oil in the house, I went to buy frm a woman on the street. Loo and behold I didn't knw then evryone started purging. The nxt day was Sunday and I went to church then the gobe started. If not for d church toilet and d way I ran systemmatically, only god knws d kind of embarrassment I would av faced. grin
Re: Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2014
LOL
Re: Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets by holatin(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2014
what

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Secure Ecl Qualification After Manchester United's Defeat To West Ham / Help!!! My Pc Lags On Pes 2016 / Advice Anyone Can Use To Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.