Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Boyfriend Inspired Me, 22-yr-old UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Boyfriend Inspired Me, 22-yr-old UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (577 Views)

Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / "My Boyfriend Encouraged Me" –UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Boyfriend Inspired Me, 22-yr-old UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Usually, most First Class Female graduates say their secret was staying off boys and not dating in the university.However Fatima Sulaiman, a 22 year old first class degree holder of Anatomy from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State, Fatima Sulaimon, tells Success Nwogu of Punch,that her secret of her success is her boyfriend who she claims she didn't have amorous indulgences with .. She said;

“He encouraged, inspired and assisted me to excel in my studies.” “He encouraged me. At times, even if I woke up in the night and I felt dizzy, I would just put a call across to him and after discussing with him, I would feel okay. He was more of a friend. He encouraged, inspired and assisted me.”(Continue)
"I never did sorting. I never heard of such in the university. I also never suffered sexual harassment or undue overtures from lecturers and even from my colleagues. The lecturers did not know me until 400 levels; even then, they were all nice.
“I thank God for the feat I recorded. I am happy and fulfilled because to make a first class is not an easy feat.I did not really have social life. I am not the type that goes out. I like playing games. I sleep reasonably. I read most of the times if I am not in class. I read at least six hours daily outside lectures and other academic engagements.
“Undergraduates should be prayerful in life. They should abide by the rules and regulations of any institution they are. If they obey school regulations, they will not become victims. ”
With a Cumulative Grade Average Point of 4.80, not only emerged as one of the 48 first class graduates this year, she is also the first female to obtain that grade in Anatomy in the history of the 29-year-old university.

http://3dnaijanews..com/2014/11/my-boyfriend-inspired-me-22-yr-old.html#more

Re: My Boyfriend Inspired Me, 22-yr-old UNILORIN Best Anatomy Graduate by Ishilove: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2014

(1)

Oko Poly Female Final Year Student Dumps Groom On Wedding Day / Gain Admission Into 200L Without Jamb, Into Any University Of Ur Choice / Which university program will you choose again if given the opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.